Memorable quotes

Comments

• Beds, Combat, and Safety vs. Privacy
    ------------------------------------
    Beds are not saferooms: they are private rooms. Beds do not grant immunity from
    all long-distance attacks. Kai choke is not stopped by beds or being in a
    bedroom. Puppetry/vodun abilities that are attacks are mostly effective into
    bedrooms.

lol'd

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

[ Runewarden Sparring Videos | Link ]
  • TharvisTharvis The Land of Beer and Chocolate!
    Jeslyn said:
    Beds, Combat, and Safety vs. Privacy
    ------------------------------------
    Beds are not saferooms: they are private rooms. Beds do not grant immunity from
    all long-distance attacks. Kai choke is not stopped by beds or being in a
    bedroom. Puppetry/vodun abilities that are attacks are mostly effective into
    bedrooms.

lol'd
    So this is what happens when people forget the safe word....
    or the safe word is in norwegian
    Aurora says, "Tharvis, why are you always breaking things?!"
    Artemis says, "You are so high maintenance, Tharvis, gosh."
    Tecton says, "It's still your fault, Tharvis."

• I almost died laughing at this..tears were shed.

Melodia, a siren kawhe server adjusts her kilt ever so slightly, as she grins 
    over her shoulder.

@Tamyrin says to Melodia, a siren kawhe server with a mild, drawling accent, 
    "Stop doing that! You make me look at your legs every time, and it's 
    distracting!"

Tamyrin glares angrily at Melodia, a siren kawhe server.

You give a trillingly melodic laugh.

You say in a soft, clarion voice, "And suddenly I am tempted to do something 
    mean."

You give a trillingly melodic laugh.

Tamyrin utters a deep, rumbling laugh.

Tamyrin says with a mild, drawling accent, "Oh?"

You say in a soft, clarion voice, "Start distracting you."

You say in a soft, clarion voice, "But I wouldnt."

Tamyrin grins mischievously at you.
    Tamyrin says with a mild, drawling accent, "Too scared of my masculinity?"

In an effort to appear less unkempt in front of laced thong panties of black 
    silk, Tamyrin tugs lightly on his clothing, attempting to adjust the wrinkles 
    out of it.

Tamyrin says with a mild, drawling accent, "Well that came out weird, but I'm 
    sure you get it."

Tamyrin's eyes sparkle with amusement.

You collapse to the ground in a fit of giggles, shaking with unrestrained mirth 
    at the sheer insanity around you.

• Kayeil said:
    Just a little chat with Lyaeus... @Verrucht @Achimrst

You say in a silvery, elegant voice, "Gossip."
          Lyaeus, the travelling bard glances cautiously around the room before 
    leaning in close and whispering, "This young wench from the Eleusian Inn said 
    she caught the most awful disease off the Imperiate of Cyrene. And after they'd 
    only spent one night together too!"
    Loose lips sink ships!

• KryptonKrypton shi-Khurena
    From a now-fixed bug that made it possible for a level 5 newb to kill the Grandmaster, Yudhi, Oberion, etc.
    You are level 5 (Achaean) and 0% of the way to the next level.

---

You leap into the air and launch a flying kick at the Grandmaster of the Quisalis.
    You connect!
    The Grandmaster of the Quisalis lets out a shrill, maniacal cackle before disappearing in a swirl of her cloak.
    You have slain the Grandmaster of the Quisalis, retrieving the corpse.
    *** Congratulations, you've just completed the Reach Level 10 task! ***
    Your soul cries out in ecstasy as it reaches new heights of power. You have advanced to level 32.
    Congratulations! You have earned the rank of journeyman in your class. You may now train to FABLED in your class skills.
    You have reached the illustrious level of Intrepid.
    You have received 45 Bound Credits!
    *** Congratulations, you've just completed the Find Miba Village task! ***
    [Tip]: You'll have to move manually to Beku's hut from here. Follow the road NORTHWEST, then NORTH to get to your destination.
    *** Congratulations, you've just completed the Head to the Chieftain's Hut task! ***
    *** Congratulations, you've just completed the Confront Beku, the Pygmy Chieftain task! ***
    *** Congratulations, you've just completed the Greet the Pixie Queen or the Imp Lord task! ***
    *** Congratulations, you've just completed the Greet the Kobold King or the Pygmy Cook task! ***
    *** Congratulations, you've just completed the Greet Constable Beck or Blaan the Troll task! ***
    *** Congratulations, you've just completed the Greet Hunter Ealeo or Guardian Niluint task! ***
    *** Congratulations, you've just completed the Interrogate Beku, the Pygmy Chieftain task! ***
    *** Congratulations, you've just completed the Confront Rimba, the Pygmy Priest task! ***
    *** Congratulations, you've just completed the Escape to the Ring of Portals task! ***
    *** Congratulations, you've just completed the Report your findings to Nima de Vermiis in Ashtan task! ***
    A mountainous pile of sovereigns spills from the corpse.

---

You are level 32 (Intrepid) and 19% of the way to the next level.

He is 18 years old, having been born on the 14th of Lupar, 664 years after the fall of the Seleucarian Empire.
    He has endured the machinations of the Grandmaster of the Quisalis.
  • (Cyrene): Valkyn laughingly says, "Soo... Kandra is why we can't have nice games?"

:worried: 
  • edited May 2015
    Krypton said:
    From a now-fixed bug that made it possible for a level 5 newb to kill the Grandmaster, Yudhi, Oberion, etc.
    You are level 5 (Achaean) and 0% of the way to the next level.

---

You leap into the air and launch a flying kick at the Grandmaster of the Quisalis.
    You connect!
    The Grandmaster of the Quisalis lets out a shrill, maniacal cackle before disappearing in a swirl of her cloak.
    You have slain the Grandmaster of the Quisalis, retrieving the corpse.
    *** Congratulations, you've just completed the Reach Level 10 task! ***
    Your soul cries out in ecstasy as it reaches new heights of power. You have advanced to level 32.
    Congratulations! You have earned the rank of journeyman in your class. You may now train to FABLED in your class skills.
    You have reached the illustrious level of Intrepid.
    You have received 45 Bound Credits!
    *** Congratulations, you've just completed the Find Miba Village task! ***
    [Tip]: You'll have to move manually to Beku's hut from here. Follow the road NORTHWEST, then NORTH to get to your destination.
    *** Congratulations, you've just completed the Head to the Chieftain's Hut task! ***
    *** Congratulations, you've just completed the Confront Beku, the Pygmy Chieftain task! ***
    *** Congratulations, you've just completed the Greet the Pixie Queen or the Imp Lord task! ***
    *** Congratulations, you've just completed the Greet the Kobold King or the Pygmy Cook task! ***
    *** Congratulations, you've just completed the Greet Constable Beck or Blaan the Troll task! ***
    *** Congratulations, you've just completed the Greet Hunter Ealeo or Guardian Niluint task! ***
    *** Congratulations, you've just completed the Interrogate Beku, the Pygmy Chieftain task! ***
    *** Congratulations, you've just completed the Confront Rimba, the Pygmy Priest task! ***
    *** Congratulations, you've just completed the Escape to the Ring of Portals task! ***
    *** Congratulations, you've just completed the Report your findings to Nima de Vermiis in Ashtan task! ***
    A mountainous pile of sovereigns spills from the corpse.

---

You are level 32 (Intrepid) and 19% of the way to the next level.

He is 18 years old, having been born on the 14th of Lupar, 664 years after the fall of the Seleucarian Empire.
    He has endured the machinations of the Grandmaster of the Quisalis.
    powerlevelling by just kicking. But you could try to roundhouse kick some divine being to see if you can beat Penwize. Chuck Norris style.

2015/01/12 Tecton, the Terraformer has bestowed His divine favour upon you. It will last for approximately 1 Achaean month.
  • Greys said:
    @Skye Hey, I was on the crew that helped bring the apothecary over. I'm tackling the problem from both sides!
    I still find it funny that Raem, Sunny, myself and Aurielle are all fine, even though Sunny's crew got sick.
    - (Eleusis): Ellodin says, "The Fissure of Echoes is Sarathai's happy place."
    - With sharp, crackling tones, Kyrra tells you, "The ladies must love you immensely."
    - (Eleusian Ranger Techs): Savira says, "Most of the hard stuff seem to have this built in code like: If adventurer_hitting_me = "Sarathai" then send("terminate and selfdestruct")."
    - Makarios says, "Serve well and perish."
    - Xaden says, "Xaden confirmed scrub 2017."

• AmanuAmanu Forge Tree
    Tahquil said:
    You rip into a deadly obsidian scorpion with your massive, deadly claws.
    You have scored an ANNIHILATINGLY POWERFUL CRITICAL hit!
    You have slain a deadly obsidian scorpion, retrieving the corpse.
    A large pile of sovereigns spills from the corpse.
    You have found a Red Dragon's heart (level 2) talisman piece!
    You have found a Red Dragon's tooth (level 3) talisman piece!

I didn't know you could get double drops.
    Yep. I got a few like that before.

• - 2015/05/11 23:34:41 - Siduri says, "Western Ocean, we think we found de Sargassum."

- 2015/05/11 23:34:53 - Lavakhi says, "What is de Sargassum?"

- 2015/05/11 23:34:55 - Brissan says, "Very good."

- 2015/05/11 23:35:11 - Will says, "The key to the cure of this plague, I believe."

- 2015/05/11 23:35:15 - Lavakhi says, "Ahh."

- 2015/05/11 23:35:19 - Siduri says, "It is a sea monster."

- 2015/05/11 23:35:22 - Siduri says, "Do not go unarmed."

- 2015/05/11 23:43:13 - Gaheris Lighthawk says, "Citizens, join me in congratulating Leaina, who has defeated a dire threat in the Great Rock!"

- 2015/05/11 23:43:23 - Lavakhi says, "Well done, Leaina!"

- 2015/05/11 23:43:29 - Brissan says, "Well done."

- 2015/05/11 23:43:50 - Leaina says, "Thank you."

- 2015/05/11 23:48:33 - Siduri says, "Blessed be, Targossians. We gather today to reflect upon Their sacrifices, and to remember that each of us must each be ready to follow Their example."

- 2015/05/11 23:48:48 - Siduri says, "O Blessed Lightbringer."

- 2015/05/11 23:48:56 - Siduri says, "O Holy Fire."

- 2015/05/11 23:49:06 - Siduri says, "Let us remember Sacrifice."

- 2015/05/11 23:49:17 - Siduri says, "Creation must be preserved."

- 2015/05/11 23:49:26 - Siduri says, "Good must triumph in our world."

- 2015/05/11 23:49:42 - Siduri says, "No matter the cost, we must be willing to pay it."

- 2015/05/11 23:49:57 - Siduri says, "No matter the hardship, we must endure it."

- 2015/05/11 23:50:07 - Siduri says, "No matter the loss, we must make Creation whole."

- 2015/05/11 23:50:20 - Siduri says, "The Bloodsworn have shown time and again that They would sacrifice Themselves in order to ensure that the aims of Good are made manifest upon Creation."

- 2015/05/11 23:50:36 - Siduri says, "So too shall Their servants be gifted with the same zeal and fervour, born of love for this world, be willing to do whatever is necessary to ensure Their vision is realised."

- 2015/05/11 23:50:56 - Siduri says, "The path of the righteous is not an easy one."

- 2015/05/11 23:51:04 - Siduri says, "But it is the right one."

- 2015/05/11 23:51:11 - Siduri says, "Let us embody Their sacrifice."

- 2015/05/11 23:51:20 - Siduri says, "For lo, we shall bear any burden!"

- 2015/05/11 23:51:31 - Siduri says, "With reverent obedience and joy for our work, we shall rise to any challenge!"

- 2015/05/11 23:51:48 - Siduri says, "And we shall hold nothing more precious than the aims of Good itself!"

- 2015/05/11 23:51:58 - Siduri says, "There is no price we shall not pay for Purity."

- 2015/05/11 23:52:05 - Siduri says, "So mote it be."

- 2015/05/11 23:52:13 - Lavakhi says, "So mote it be."

--snip-- SPOT THE SARGASSUM, CALL PEOPLE

--snip--I'M UNARMED! LETS RAM IT!

The crew cease rowing and bring the ship to a gradual stop to prevent it from colliding with something in that direction.

(Oh fudge, oh fudge)

--Valkyrie arrives, snip snip, it shoots while I block--

With gurgling groans, the bodies from a florid tangle of hemic sargassum rise up and batter and claw at the hull of the ship.

A heavy wooden shaft streaks from "The Valkyrie" toward a florid tangle of hemic sargassum, burying itself deeply in its side.

A florid tangle of hemic sargassum surrounds the ship, threatening to pull it into the depths of the sea.

Leaving the stench of death in its wake, the great tangle of sargassum is drug away by the currents.

With gurgling groans, the bodies from a florid tangle of hemic sargassum rise up and batter and claw at the hull of the ship.

--TLS Inexorable arrives--

An emergency signal pierces your consciousness.

*** The ship is sinking! It is far too late to attempt repairs! Abandon ship! ***

Your ship, CTS Odyssey, has been sunk.

Leaving the stench of death in its wake, the great tangle of sargassum is drug away by the currents.

- 2015/05/12 00:33:43 - Siduri says, "The sacrifice of the Odyssey's crew will not be forgotten."

- 2015/05/12 00:34:40 - Kasya says, "No, it will not."

• MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    You call out "Fire!" and release the mechanism on an onager.
    A mass of sharp pieces of metal and wood fly out from "TLS Inexorable" and rain destruction on a florid tangle of hemic sargassum.
    A florid tangle of hemic sargassum has been slain by your crew, and its corpse sinks rapidly into the ocean depths.

Your sacrifice will be remembered. :blush: 
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • Melodie said:
    You call out "Fire!" and release the mechanism on an onager.
    A mass of sharp pieces of metal and wood fly out from "TLS Inexorable" and rain destruction on a florid tangle of hemic sargassum.
    A florid tangle of hemic sargassum has been slain by your crew, and its corpse sinks rapidly into the ocean depths.

Your sacrifice will be remembered. :blush: 
    Dammit, it was you! Kill stealer! :smiley: 
  • If somebody didn't provide a "Hello beastie" line when you spotted it I will be disappointed.
    - (Eleusis): Ellodin says, "The Fissure of Echoes is Sarathai's happy place."
    - With sharp, crackling tones, Kyrra tells you, "The ladies must love you immensely."
    - (Eleusian Ranger Techs): Savira says, "Most of the hard stuff seem to have this built in code like: If adventurer_hitting_me = "Sarathai" then send("terminate and selfdestruct")."
    - Makarios says, "Serve well and perish."
    - Xaden says, "Xaden confirmed scrub 2017."

• That's what you get for completing that bounty on me in Hashan when I got up to get pizza!
  • Oh sweet. I thought all the anti-Nerai stuff got pulled.