Comments

• HalosHalos The Reaches
    :)       

A frenzied cleric screams, "Like more than one halo!"
  • edited May 2015
    Nah just huge Head East fans

• SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    .... Wat

• Beastial Sheathe pretty badass name for a blademaster sword.
  • RuthRuth Singapore
    Wait, antlers?!
    "Mummy, I'm hungry, but there's no one to eat! :C"

• Ruth said:
    Wait, antlers?!
    Well, @Ruth, he is quite...

horny

• JeslynJeslyn United States
    Excerpt from a clan. Somedays you need those stupid, silly conversations. 

(OOC): Agrias says, "That awkward moment at a feminist picnic when they realize nobody has made any sandwiches..."
    (OOC): Roselie says, "Pfft."
    (OOC): You say, "That's when the male strippers are supposed to show up with them."
    (OOC): Roselie says, "I love you, Jeslyn."
    (OOC): Eril says, "We will not be objectified!"
    (OOC): Eril says, "I don't get a say do I love......?"
    (OOC): Roselie says, "No, strip and make sandwiches!"
  • EllodinEllodin Hawaii
    ho brah so ikaika
    And as he slept he dreamed a dream, and this was his dream.
  • OceanaOceana North Sea
    There are other reasons to "visit" Mhaldor. Food hardly counts as one.
  • Not mad or anything. Just find it funny that I got enemied for something THEY did.
  • I think only cyrene and maybe hashan are strictly "lawful" and sticks to the letter of their laws.
  • TharvisTharvis The Land of Beer and Chocolate!
    Rangor said:
    I think only cyrene and maybe hashan are strictly "lawful" and sticks to the letter of their laws.
    if we literally stuck to the letter there'd be so many loopholes. (and I wouldn't be able to kill people for being overly lewd in the middle of the street!)
    Aurora says, "Tharvis, why are you always breaking things?!"
    Artemis says, "You are so high maintenance, Tharvis, gosh."
    Tecton says, "It's still your fault, Tharvis."

• Ryvaine said:
    Not mad or anything. Just find it funny that I got enemied for something THEY did.
    I'm enemied for logging in and sitting at the Gatehouse after a raid on Mhaldor had finished. Thus far it has had functionally zero influence on my time in Achaea. Like Halos said, it doesn't really matter. Unless somebody starts up a worldburn or whatever and you get caught in it, of course (I assume you were enemied to Sartan's order as well, so if not then you won't need to worry about that part).
    - (Eleusis): Ellodin says, "The Fissure of Echoes is Sarathai's happy place."
    - With sharp, crackling tones, Kyrra tells you, "The ladies must love you immensely."
    - (Eleusian Ranger Techs): Savira says, "Most of the hard stuff seem to have this built in code like: If adventurer_hitting_me = "Sarathai" then send("terminate and selfdestruct")."
    - Makarios says, "Serve well and perish."
    - Xaden says, "Xaden confirmed scrub 2017."

• I got enemied to Ashtan for attacking an Ashtani pirate on a ship that he was not invited to board. It bothered me a bit at first, but so far I've found two symptoms of this enemy status: 1) I have a lot more gold to spend on credits because I didn't blow it all in Ashtan's market, and 2) I had a handy excuse to not sell something to someone who offered me 1/2 to 1/3 of everyone else I've ever sold that item to.

Silver linings.
  • getting enemied just means @Medi will beckon at gates and u die
  • Ha, back in the Shallam days, I was enemied to Mhaldor, Apollyon and the Blood Congregation(back when it was a House) for dying while in defense against a Mhaldorian raid. It's just one of those moments.

• JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
    I got enemied to Phaestus for a raid I wasn't in.
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    edited May 2015
    [Concentration intensifies.]
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby