Memorable quotes

Comments

• Seifur said:
    (Targossas): Sneijder says, "Clt what have you done with the boobs?"

Well?

That's a question for the ages.

• OceanaOceana North Sea
    Tharvis said:
    An explosion kills seven Scyrian Shadows in a failed attempt to penetrate the drowned house hall of the Crystalline Circle.
    This should be in raves!
  • SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    Enialisblack (male Human).
    He is 18 years old, having been born on the 14th of Lupar, 622 years after the fall of the
    Seleucarian Empire.
    He is unranked in Achaea.
    He is an extremely credible character.
    He is not known for acts of infamy.
    He is considered to be approximately 0% of your might.

How do people come up with these names?

• Fitz said:
    -stuff-
    I have a bad habit of entering random portals that I see lying around the guardhouse.  They usually end up on guardstacks. One time I ended up in the Sirrocians, though. That was a good time.

• Skye said:
    He is 18 years old, having been born on the 14th of Lupar, 622 years after the fall of the
    Seleucarian Empire.

I imagine it goes something like this:

Oh wow, a text game..

Make a new character.. ok... now I need something... that stands out, and clearly tells other characters about me.. I like the name Enial.

Ok... so Enial it... hmm, well, what do I want it to say? What do I want people to notice? It's a fantasy game.. I guess I can stand out right?

Enial is... enlightened?

Enial is... strong?

Enial is... Enialisblack

Awesome.

Alternative version:

A name? I wonder what shit I can get away with.
  • MishgulMishgul Trondheim, Norway
    Seftin said:
    Skye said:
    Seleucarian Empire.

I imagine it goes something like this:

Oh wow, a text game..

Make a new character.. ok... now I need something... that stands out, and clearly tells other characters about me.. I like the name Enial.

Ok... so Enial it... hmm, well, what do I want it to say? What do I want people to notice? It's a fantasy game.. I guess I can stand out right?

Enial is... enlightened?

Enial is... strong?

Enial is... Enialisblack

Awesome.

Alternative version:

A name? I wonder what shit I can get away with.
    Have you asked Enialisblack what colour Enial is?

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
    hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae
  • Jonathin said:
    (Party): Tesha says, "Target Blueberrycakewithchocolatefrostingandpeanuts."

(Party): Santar says, "Tesha i'm going to have to sincerely ask you to calm down."
    Someone wanted to test a long target! The only name longer than that is that Ydachicichi thing.

i'm a rebel

• Tesha said:

Jonathin said:

(Party): Santar says, "Tesha i'm going to have to sincerely ask you to calm down."

Someone wanted to test a long target! The only name longer than that is that Ydachicichi thing.
    Yadschakachishiroul is shorter, though.

• It's Ydachikachishiroul! Always stuck with me.
  • I was close enough.

i'm a rebel

• Close enough is never enough! :P
  • Gdi, i actually know how to spell it, but my phone fucked it up along with the quotes. I blame the forums.
  • ummm....so like I asked Aegoth to send me a portal (not knowing he was in his house hall) and I wans't paying attention and I thought Hasar's portal was from Aego and when I entered I was like ......................................W T F. Was epic

• TarausTaraus The Gypsy Wind
    Don't take it personally, @Hasar has a difficult time dealing with his feelings.

• North Mirror Isle.
    The stars twinkle in the clear night sky. A runic totem is planted solidly in the ground. 
    A sigil in the shape of a small, rectangular monolith is on the ground.
    You see exits leading east and west.
    4796h, 4348m, 24647e, 21433w excdbkr 40- 19:17:51.738 ih
    totem57136          a runic totem
    ash205129           a monolith sigil
    Number of objects: 2
    4796h, 4348m, 24655e, 21446w excdbkr 40- 19:17:52.705 get monolith
    I see no "monolith" to take.

Definitely caused a doubletake.

i'm a rebel

• LOL. You tried to raid Ashtan? That's dumb.

• It went really really well. I had to lesserform mid-fight and just got beckon after beckon after beckon, 1-2 people almost every time. Usually it wasn't even Sothantos or Santar! So much fun.

I even got a kill!!

i'm a rebel

• StrataStrata United States of Derp
    The quarterdeck is the command centre of this small vessel. There is no bridge as such - just a wheel of highly polished brass and shining lacquered wood which stands forward and centre on the deck. 
    The captain and his executive officer do their main work (along with the helmsman) from this place, however cramped it may be for more than those three. There are 4 shipmates here. A standard 
    cartographer's desk with a large, slanted lid has been bolted down here. Suspended by a long, thickly braided cable, a massive diving bell hangs here. A large black flag flutters proudly from the 
    mainmast high above. A wildflower picnic blanket brightens the room here. Wings flaring, a pegasus tosses his regal head impatiently. A pike with the decapitated head of Dontarion has been erected.
    pike with the decapitated head of Florentino has been erected. A pike with the decapitated head of Nicia has been erected. The decapitated head of Mithridates has been carelessly tossed aside. The 
    decapitated head of Achilles has been carelessly tossed aside. Its alabaster perfection marred by the blood that stains it, a dead pegasus has been left here. A brilliant rainbow skink basks upon the 
    ground.  Rip is here, hidden. He wields Elentari's Scourge in his left hand and a deadly dirk in his right. The gangplank is lowered, and you may DISEMBARK the ship from here.

Too many people with boarding perms. I have no idea who put these here. More please. And use pikes!
  • Strata said:
    Too many people with boarding perms. I have no idea who put these here. More please. And use pikes!
    Oh? D:
    Achieved dragon on the 13th of Aeguary, 634 - aged 21 and 1 month and 21 days.

Elder dragon on the 6th of Chronos 635 - aged 22 and 8 months and 14 days.
  • KuyKuy
    edited November 2013
    Whoops!  Wrong place!
    [2:41:24 AM] Kenway: I bet you smell like evergreen trees and you could wrestle boreal mammals but they'd rather just cuddle you