Ari's Achaea Sketchbook

So, I started drawing more and more stuff for Achaea. I guess I'll keep a collection here. Currently I only have really rough sketches but I might do some watercolor and CG work in the future. As it is, life is way too busy for anything more than these sketches...

To start it off, the Lord Bard himself! I'm no good at drawing half naked men yet, so I cheated.

And one of my favorite dwarfdragons in Cyrene- Silvarien!

More will come as I get into the scanner queue again...
Commissions- Base pay is 15cr/hour of work. See THIS for commission FAQ.
The current commission queue is 5. Estimated delay in new commissions is > one week.
There is currently a freeze on commissions. No new requests are being taken at this time, and current pieces are delayed. See sketchbook thread for details.

Comments

• Wysteria said:
    HURRY UP AND ENTER ARTISANALS.
    Hahaha, I'll do my best. I don't know what to do to make it super Achaean though...
    The current commission queue is 5. Estimated delay in new commissions is > one week.
    There is currently a freeze on commissions. No new requests are being taken at this time, and current pieces are delayed. See sketchbook thread for details.

• Arianis said:
    Wysteria said:
    Hahaha, I'll do my best. I don't know what to do to make it super Achaean though...
    slap some tattoos or runes on?

• Arianis said:
    Wysteria said:
    Put a painting of Vastar where she's staring.
    Current scripts: GoldTracker 1.2, mData 1.1
    Site: https://github.com/trevize-achaea/scripts/releases
    Thread: http://forums.achaea.com/discussion/4064/trevizes-scripts
    Latest update: 9/26/2015 better character name handling in GoldTracker, separation of script and settings, addition of gold report and gold distribute aliases.
  • Nakari said:
    Arianis said:
    Wysteria said:
    slap some tattoos or runes on?
    This does seem to be the universal reply...

Also, would this thread get closed if I put up non-Achaean sketches? Or I guess I could just... say they're Achaean >_>

• TharvisTharvis The Land of Beer and Chocolate!
    enter artisanals with that dwarf sketch, after you finish it off with watercolors
    Aurora says, "Tharvis, why are you always breaking things?!"
    Artemis says, "You are so high maintenance, Tharvis, gosh."
    Tecton says, "It's still your fault, Tharvis."

• edited November 2013
    I was always confused as to what the scale of dragons were. I notice a trend in the artists having them being approximately rhino sized. I always imagined them at being at least African bull elephant size, based on the 'saucer sized eyes,' alone, if not substantially bigger.

I do love the drawing though!
    I just imagine dragons being this size : image
    though that might be overdoing it for size in achaea

• Nah, I'm just bad with scaling. In my mind I do see them as bigger than how I draw them, just need to get to that size in actually drawing them.

• SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    actually I suspect that size may be right and Yudhi is probably the gigantic people stomping one >_>

• Arianis said:
    A quick watercolor at Anaidiana's request for her hoisting me!

Was kind of sick while painting it, so this week, in "F*** Physics", we get to appreciate the magical properties of Arianis's gown.
    Shouldn't she be shouting "Queen of the world!"? Or are you one of those "Sir/Dame" people  :-?

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

[ Runewarden Sparring Videos | Link ]
  • changing it to queen kills the quote >.>

• Tharvis said:
    and these things fit into small rooms and ships how? It's not exactly Doraemon's Fourth Dimensional Pocket...
    "Faded away like the stars in the morning,
     Losing their light in the glorious sun,
     Thus would we pass from this earth and its toiling,
     Only remembered for what we have done."

Wysteria said:
    Tharvis said:
    and these things fit into small rooms and ships how? It's not exactly Doraemon's Fourth Dimensional Pocket...
    -magic-

• I questioned it before I reached dragon, now I question it more as I try to walk /follow people into cramp spaces.
    If you need me, you can find me sporadically on the Achaea Discord as Yae. 
    Do not DM on forums unless you're ok with waiting a couple months!
  • these are amazing! artisanals would be a piece of cake with the way you draw achaean stuff :D
  • Oh wow, that bear makes me wish someone would draw MY custom pet. So, so cool.
  • Arianis said:
    My answer to everything now is MAGIC. It's how Achaea rolls, people.