Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

Midwest (Michigan/Ohio) Meet Discussion!

123457»

Comments

• TahquilTahquil Member Posts: 4,377 @@ - Legendary Achaean

Anyone going to both meets? I think my big issue will be getting from Ann Arbour to Cedar point on time to meet up and would love a lift/advice how to do it. Can share hotel rooms with the unlucky victim!

• StrataStrata United States of DerpMember Posts: 1,753 @ - Epic Achaean

It's Michigan/Ohio. They used to make cars here so public transportation is p bad outside of major metro areas. A cab between the two places would cost a fortune. I'm probably not going to Cedar Point but I can drop you off in sandusky on my way back from Corr's since I live about 10 miles from cedar point.

edited May 2014

Do you know what I just realised. This is June, Not July. Derp. After this revalation I will not be joining you guys :(.

• AveriAveri Member Posts: 555 ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean
    edited May 2014

D: all the sadfaces :(

Is it possible to move it to july for @Tahquil 's sake? i.e. a week later to the 5th and 6th? would that work out?

Commission List: Aesi, Kenway, Shimi, Kythra, Trey, Sholen .... 5/5 CLOSED
    I will not draw them in the order that they are requested... rather in the order that I get inspiration/artist block.
  • KerriaKerria The Red LionessMember Posts: 1,120 @@ - Legendary Achaean

If it was the fifth I could make it.

• GibbiGibbi Member Posts: 306 ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent

I wouldn't be able to make the fifth, but I could do the sixth for ceder point... would still require a ride though.

I have undressed a god.

Don't move it, I wouldn't be able to make it anyway since My trip doesn't actually start till the 19th of July. I'll have a few days in Las Angeles, Las Vegas.. Cleveland -_-' then New York if anyone wants to meet for some drinks. I ended up deciding to hire a car for 38th/29th around Cleveland since it seemed like the easier to get around so if anyone would like to meet me, depending where you are, I can still meet them. 

AveriTreyMathonwy
    Tahquil said:
    Don't move it, I wouldn't be able to make it anyway since My trip doesn't actually start till the 19th of July. I'll have a few days in Las Angeles, Las Vegas.. Cleveland -_-' then New York if anyone wants to meet for some drinks. I ended up deciding to hire a car for 38th/29th around Cleveland since it seemed like the easier to get around so if anyone would like to meet me, depending where you are, I can still meet them. 

Totally! 

I'll be in Cleveland.  Idk you in game but you seem cool and I'm always up for a meet-up.

I will not draw them in the order that they are requested... rather in the order that I get inspiration/artist block.
  • TreyTrey Member Posts: 4,797 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Tahquil said:

Why not.

edited May 2014

edit: Never mind I figured it out.

edited May 2014

So much sadness, I'll actually be moving the weekend of the meet so Jovolo and I won't be able to come.  I tried to push the moving date earlier but everyone was like "NO >("  We were looking forward to this. D:  Have all the fun though. 

Edit:  I think we still have tentative plans for him to come visit me sometimes during July/August so if you want to see/hang out with either of us, just msg. :D

Averi said:

Is it possible to move it to july for @Tahquil 's sake? i.e. a week later to the 5th and 6th? would that work out?

Well if you had asked to move the date for your own sake instead of mine I wouldn't have objected so hard!

Averi

Tahquil said:

Averi said:

Well if you had asked to move the date for your own sake instead of mine I wouldn't have objected so hard!

Sadly I'm in a period of life where planning more than 2 weeks ahead is completely impossible. :( I'd feel bad moving it for me and then being like oh wait... I can't come. 

• JonathinJonathin Grand Rapids, MIMember Posts: 3,323 @@ - Legendary Achaean

IF NEED BE, MOVE IT LATER SO THE JOYS MAY BE HAD.

My site will remain up, but will not be maintained. The repository will continue to have scripts added to it if I decide to play another game. Maybe I'll see you around in Starmourn!
    Tutorials and scripts  The Repository

AveriKei
  • StrataStrata United States of DerpMember Posts: 1,753 @ - Epic Achaean
    Yeah hopefully it will be moved to July or whenever.

Averi
    edited May 2014

end of july would be amazing. XD I'm not sure what days exactly though. :<

Then @Tahquil can come too :D

Fuck yeah.

Averi
  • KatalystKatalyst Member Posts: 20 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished

Make up your minds already!

MathonwyAveri
  • ValnuranaValnurana Moderator Posts: 129 Immortal

Ok folks! We're still going to go forward with the June meet, since a few of our immortal volunteers have already made their travel plans. Tecton and I probably won't be able to make it to one in July, as our summer plans filled up a while ago, but you never know. Things could change at the last minute!

So what I'm going to do is start a new thread for the June meet only, and retitle this one so you can continue discussion about an alternate meet. Probably best to start a new thread as well if/when you hammer out those details, since this one has jumped around somewhat!

Averi
Sign In to Comment.