Midwest (Michigan/Ohio) Meet Discussion!

123457»

Comments

• Anyone going to both meets? I think my big issue will be getting from Ann Arbour to Cedar point on time to meet up and would love a lift/advice how to do it. Can share hotel rooms with the unlucky victim!

• StrataStrata United States of Derp

It's Michigan/Ohio. They used to make cars here so public transportation is p bad outside of major metro areas. A cab between the two places would cost a fortune. I'm probably not going to Cedar Point but I can drop you off in sandusky on my way back from Corr's since I live about 10 miles from cedar point.

• edited May 2014

Do you know what I just realised. This is June, Not July. Derp. After this revalation I will not be joining you guys :(.

• edited May 2014

D: all the sadfaces :(

Is it possible to move it to july for @Tahquil 's sake? i.e. a week later to the 5th and 6th? would that work out?

Commission List: Aesi, Kenway, Shimi, Kythra, Trey, Sholen .... 5/5 CLOSED
    I will not draw them in the order that they are requested... rather in the order that I get inspiration/artist block.
  • KerriaKerria The Red Lioness

If it was the fifth I could make it.

• I wouldn't be able to make the fifth, but I could do the sixth for ceder point... would still require a ride though.

I have undressed a god.

• Don't move it, I wouldn't be able to make it anyway since My trip doesn't actually start till the 19th of July. I'll have a few days in Las Angeles, Las Vegas.. Cleveland -_-' then New York if anyone wants to meet for some drinks. I ended up deciding to hire a car for 38th/29th around Cleveland since it seemed like the easier to get around so if anyone would like to meet me, depending where you are, I can still meet them. 

• Tahquil said:
    Don't move it, I wouldn't be able to make it anyway since My trip doesn't actually start till the 19th of July. I'll have a few days in Las Angeles, Las Vegas.. Cleveland -_-' then New York if anyone wants to meet for some drinks. I ended up deciding to hire a car for 38th/29th around Cleveland since it seemed like the easier to get around so if anyone would like to meet me, depending where you are, I can still meet them. 

Totally! 

I'll be in Cleveland.  Idk you in game but you seem cool and I'm always up for a meet-up.

I will not draw them in the order that they are requested... rather in the order that I get inspiration/artist block.
  • Tahquil said:
    Don't move it, I wouldn't be able to make it anyway since My trip doesn't actually start till the 19th of July. I'll have a few days in Las Angeles, Las Vegas.. Cleveland -_-' then New York if anyone wants to meet for some drinks. I ended up deciding to hire a car for 38th/29th around Cleveland since it seemed like the easier to get around so if anyone would like to meet me, depending where you are, I can still meet them. 

Why not.

• edited May 2014

edit: Never mind I figured it out.

• edited May 2014

So much sadness, I'll actually be moving the weekend of the meet so Jovolo and I won't be able to come.  I tried to push the moving date earlier but everyone was like "NO >("  We were looking forward to this. D:  Have all the fun though. 

Edit:  I think we still have tentative plans for him to come visit me sometimes during July/August so if you want to see/hang out with either of us, just msg. :D

• Averi said:

Is it possible to move it to july for @Tahquil 's sake? i.e. a week later to the 5th and 6th? would that work out?

Well if you had asked to move the date for your own sake instead of mine I wouldn't have objected so hard!

• Tahquil said:

Averi said:

Well if you had asked to move the date for your own sake instead of mine I wouldn't have objected so hard!

Sadly I'm in a period of life where planning more than 2 weeks ahead is completely impossible. :( I'd feel bad moving it for me and then being like oh wait... I can't come. 

• JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.

IF NEED BE, MOVE IT LATER SO THE JOYS MAY BE HAD.

I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
  • StrataStrata United States of Derp
    Yeah hopefully it will be moved to July or whenever.

• edited May 2014

end of july would be amazing. XD I'm not sure what days exactly though. :<

Then @Tahquil can come too :D

• Fuck yeah.

• Make up your minds already!

• Ok folks! We're still going to go forward with the June meet, since a few of our immortal volunteers have already made their travel plans. Tecton and I probably won't be able to make it to one in July, as our summer plans filled up a while ago, but you never know. Things could change at the last minute!

So what I'm going to do is start a new thread for the June meet only, and retitle this one so you can continue discussion about an alternate meet. Probably best to start a new thread as well if/when you hammer out those details, since this one has jumped around somewhat!