Quick Questions

Comments

• SCORE ABOUT will also get it.
  • TharvisTharvis The Land of Beer and Chocolate!
    Siduri said:
    Quisse said:
    Is there a command to see how many hours you've spent in the game?
    SCORE 2, but it will eventually make your heart weep.
    I spent more time on Achaea than I spent playing WoW... I could have gotten a PhD in the hours I've spent on those two games combined :o

Doesn't matter had fun.
    Aurora says, "Tharvis, why are you always breaking things?!"
    Artemis says, "You are so high maintenance, Tharvis, gosh."
    Tecton says, "It's still your fault, Tharvis."

• Total Time Played: 181 days, 18 hours and 33 minutes                        |
    | Time This Week   : 2 days, 12 hours and 36 minutes

this is lower than I would have imagined
  • KenwayKenway San Francisco
    @Riley Vallah (male Troll).
    He is 322 years old, having been born on the 22nd of Phaestian, 325 years after the fall of the
    Seleucarian Empire.

Kenway (male Human).
    He is 56 years old, having been born on the 15th of Aeguary, 592 years after the fall of the
    Seleucarian Empire.

| Total Time Played: 93 days, 12 hours and 21 minutes                         |
    | Time This Week   : 23 hours and 17 minutes                                  |

Please tell me you were dormant for a large amount of time and that my addiction isn't of a scale much larger than I thought :(

- Limb Counter - Fracture Relapsing -
    "Honestly, I just love that it counts limbs." - Mizik Corten
  • Kenway said:
    He is 322 years old, having been born on the 22nd of Phaestian, 325 years after the fall of the
    Seleucarian Empire.

Kenway (male Human).
    He is 56 years old, having been born on the 15th of Aeguary, 592 years after the fall of the
    Seleucarian Empire.

Please tell me you were dormant for a large amount of time and that my addiction isn't of a scale much larger than I thought :(
    DW...

Warlock Convert Cynlael Du'Vantae (male Human).
    He is 62 years old, having been born on the 4th of Mayan, 585 years after the fall of the Seleucarian Empire.

| Total Time Played: 117 days, 3 hours and 30 minutes                         |

Haven't played properly since about October-ish. Save for an hour or two every so often :/

• Kenway said:
    Seleucarian Empire.

Kenway (male Human).
    Seleucarian Empire.

I was super active during the beginning of Riley's life, then had some shit come up and have gone dormant more than been active for a while, luckily showing up for most of the big events, missed Bal'met by like 3 days...
  • Did @Cardan drown in Dais submissions or where did he go? I must've been absent for the answer to this question.
    I like my steak like I like my Magic cards: mythic rare.
  • Xith said:
    Did @Cardan drown in Dais submissions or where did he go? I must've been absent for the answer to this question.
    My guess is he's busy fixing Silas' broken multiclass code.
    Current scripts: GoldTracker 1.2, mData 1.1
    Site: https://github.com/trevize-achaea/scripts/releases
    Thread: http://forums.achaea.com/discussion/4064/trevizes-scripts
    Latest update: 9/26/2015 better character name handling in GoldTracker, separation of script and settings, addition of gold report and gold distribute aliases.
  • NimNim
    edited February 2014
    omg, @Cardan's still alive!

I-I thought you'd died T_T
  • KatzchenKatzchen Mhaldor
    edited February 2014
    Why must we play this hours game? :(

216 days, 22 hours and 32 minutes.

That's with a ten year dormancy period. @Kenway You may now feel like you have a life.

Honourable, knight eternal,

Darkly evil, cruel infernal.

Necromanctic to the core,

Dance with death forever more.

• That's a lot of game time for a 77 year old character... wow.  I'm going to go out on a limb here and assume that a lot of that is AFK?
  • KatzchenKatzchen Mhaldor
    edited February 2014
    Shecks said:

That's a lot of game time for a 77 year old character... wow.  I'm going to go out on a limb here and assume that a lot of that is AFK?
    Uh, nope. :P I'd say maybe 1/4 of it at most journalled if that counts (I think it does) I don't really afk. I had like... 6 hours of classes a week last year, and a bit of study around those, so a lot of free time, and little money as a student.

• Lord Mannimar de Valois, Spirit Warden (male Dwarf).
    He is 99 years old, having been born on the 3rd of Ero, 548 years after the fall of the Seleucarian Empire.

Total Time Played: 274 days, 19 hours and 27 minutes                        

Time This Week   : 6 hours and 6 minutes   
  • Holy crap! I feel like an amateur now!

Age    : 323         Birthdate: 3rd Chronos, 324AF
    Total Time Played: 196 days, 19 hours and 44 minutes 

Fine I was dormant for like 4 years but still!

• Age    : 441 

Total Time Played: 509 days, 21 hours and 21 minutes                        
    Time This Week   : 7 minutes                           

(the week is young yet)

• edited February 2014
    Cardan said:

Trevize said:

Xith said:

Did @Cardan drown in Dais submissions or where did he go? I must've been absent for the answer to this question.

My guess is he's busy fixing Silas' broken multiclass code.

Actually, it was simply a case that my day job got a ridiculously more intense over the christmas/new year break so I wasn't able to commit as much time to Achaea as I would have liked, but fear not, I have returned, rejection stamp at the ready!

He even stopped by to reject one of my topics first. :,)

I like my steak like I like my Magic cards: mythic rare.
  • Almost 100 and a total time just over 70 days. Much of that relegated to a mobile device and a lot of journaling. I wish I had as much time as I used to!
  • 55 years old (started last November), Total Time Played: 55 days, 19 hours and 27 minutes.
  • KyrraKyrra Australia
    Age    : 320 

Total Time Played: 256 days, 5 hours and 28 minutes 
    Time This Week   : 3 hours and 41 minutes  
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• Sultani said:
    Almost 100 and a total time just over 70 days. Much of that relegated to a mobile device and a lot of journaling. I wish I had as much time as I used to!
    Turns out time journaled doesn't change play time. I just tested that
  • Age    : 316         Birthdate: 19th Mayan, 331AF 
    Total Time Played: 389 days, 0 hours and 29 minutes

• ShirszaeShirszae Santo Domingo
    Scary that I have more time played than people 320 years old IC...

And you won't understand the cause of your grief...

...But you'll always follow the voices beneath.

• KyrraKyrra Australia
    Shirszae said:
    Scary that I have more time played than people 320 years old IC...
    I was dormant for 5 rl years at least.
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• i played a few hours a week, a couple months a year for awhile, so my time played is very skewed versus Riley's age
  • Arador said:
    Holy crap! I feel like an amateur now!

Age    : 323         Birthdate: 3rd Chronos, 324AF
    Total Time Played: 196 days, 19 hours and 44 minutes 

Fine I was dormant for like 4 years but still!

Muahaha, does this mean you can no longer pull the 'I'm not old, I'm EXPERIENCED' card? :P

•  Age    : 378         Birthdate: 14th Chronos, 269AF   

Total Time Played: 445 days, 21 hours and 13 minutes   
  • I had no idea my question would spawn so much pride/shame. Thanks for the info though!
  • Total Time Played: 435 days, 11 hours and 5 minutes
    Current scripts: GoldTracker 1.2, mData 1.1
    Site: https://github.com/trevize-achaea/scripts/releases
    Thread: http://forums.achaea.com/discussion/4064/trevizes-scripts
    Latest update: 9/26/2015 better character name handling in GoldTracker, separation of script and settings, addition of gold report and gold distribute aliases.