Quick Questions

Comments

• Lukan said:
    Sweet, gonna buy that tome so I can be gay with Bonko, then straight with DALUUUUUUUUUUUUU
    But if you had Bonko why would you go anywhere else? I'm sure he would dress up.
  • Good point. Bonko would be my girlfriend and boyfriend.
  • In achaea your character's sexuality is a choice. :P

Honourable, knight eternal,

Darkly evil, cruel infernal.

Necromanctic to the core,

Dance with death forever more.

• MishgulMishgul Trondheim, Norway

I am in the @Hayte boat. Two legs? cool. Three legs? Sure. Fifteen legs? if i have to.

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
    hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae
  • OceanaOceana North Sea
    Mishgul said:

I am in the @Hayte boat. Two legs? cool. Three legs? Sure. Fifteen legs? if i have to.

Fifteen legs? Are you talking about siamese spiders?
  • OceanaOceana North Sea
    Tecton said:
    Sena said:
    What's the actual name of the affliction given by selarnia?
    Any of the following work for the selarnia effect:
    • animalbonding
    • spiritbonding
    • bonding
    Hope this helps!
    Isn't it more like spiritbreak? Because selarnia breaks the bond? These three sound like the positive effects/defenses, not the affliction.
  • Hayte said:
    Mishgul said:

Don't @Hayte me because I'm beautiful.

Hi. 

• MishgulMishgul Trondheim, Norway
    Hayte said:

Mishgul said:

What? Why do you always bring me up when you talk about some sort of sexual deviancy? :'(

I aspire to match your shnoz

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
    hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae
  • Mishgul said:
    Mishgul said:

What? Why do you always bring me up when you talk about some sort of sexual deviancy? :'(
    I aspire to match your shnoz
    Your eyebrows and my nose are too much awesome for one human face to handle.
  • edited April 2013
    What is the lead-up time to dirge when a necromancer is in the room?

How much does accentato damage scale up?

What is the additional cost to tremolo/vibrato limb damage increase? 

What is minuet?

Are voice balance and jab balance the exact same now?

I would try to find this stuff out in-game, but there are like, no bard fighters. :(

i'm a rebel

• edited April 2013
    Tesha said:

I would try to find this stuff out in-game, but there are like, no bard fighters. :(
    Cut me deep just now.

Tremolo has an 8s additional cooldown when it's used to upgrade limb damage.

Minuet is a harmonic that you play that lets you command the target periodically. Has to be undeaf and the harmonic is played for a specific target, not just your enemy list.

Voice is still slower than my jab, but I am nimble so that might be the problem there.

The rest I haven't tested, will post later.
  • Aww! I did not mean to offend. <3 I only know of one person and he is a mhaldorian << haha. 

How does bathing the rapier in song affect it? Does it make it more accurate, or anything like that? 

Would a mount be bad for a bard? It looks like they have highleap and dodging abilities. Would those stack with mount avoidance?

i'm a rebel

• @Sidonia: Voice balance scales with your jab speed, but is still intended to always be slower than it, as far as I'm aware.
  • Bathing a rapier in song makes it use your swashbuckling skill instead of weaponry for damage/speed/accuracy, and allows tunesmithing.

Not sure exactly which abilities are prevented by being mounted. Acrobatics works while mounted but is half as effective (still a net gain, if you have trans riding or a good mount).
  • edited April 2013
    The slower your rapier jab speed, the slower your voice balance? 

Can anyone give any exact numbers for it?
  • Yes.
  • Awful answer
  • Had some weirdness with grouped sigils, wondering if anyone knows what happened (it seems obvious there's a bug, but I don't know enough to submit a very useful bug report).

I had 3 groups of 5 eye sigils (I forgot to split them). I did "attach flame to eye;drop eye" in 3 rooms. After dropping those, I grouped the rest of the eyes to put them in my pack, and found I had 1 flamed eye left in my inventory. Checking the dropped eyes, it turns out the first 2 I dropped were unflamed, and the third was flamed.

So one of the flame sigils just vanished at some point. I did get the "You attach a flame-shaped sigil to an eye sigil." message all 3 times.
  • Why is there a magical % in armourlist? What armor has magic protection?

i'm a rebel

• Tesha said:
    Why is there a magical % in armourlist? What armor has magic protection?
    Ring of Magus is the only thing I can think of.
  • There are plenty of (non-armour) things that offer protection from magic damage, but Ring of the Magus is the only one I know of that works like armour (i.e., some part of the damage goes through straight, and the rest is reduced by the armour).
  • Are different types of bait more effective in different fishing environments?
  • New to this so I was wondering what's the best low upkeep class?
  • Ramas said:
    New to this so I was wondering what's the best low upkeep class?
    Upkeep in terms of gold or time?

Current scripts: GoldTracker 1.2, mData 1.1
    Site: https://github.com/trevize-achaea/scripts/releases
    Thread: http://forums.achaea.com/discussion/4064/trevizes-scripts
    Latest update: 9/26/2015 better character name handling in GoldTracker, separation of script and settings, addition of gold report and gold distribute aliases.