Quick Questions

Comments

• That's a separate issue that also changes things. There is a maxhp component to denzien attacks, as far as I can tell.
  • What is the percentage of credits given to an organization from credit purchases?

5% for Houses, and 6% for cities?
  • What's a good first trait to have as a blademaster, does it being a different race have any disadvantages to it?
  • Mannimar said:
    What is the percentage of credits given to an organization from credit purchases?

5% for Houses, and 6% for cities?
    Yes. And 5% to for mentors for the first four purchases, up to the first 1000 purchased, iirc.
  • @Mannimar 5% sounds right for Houses, pretty sure it's 2-3% for cities.

@Ramas Nimble or Receptive Body.
  • Simoln said:
    @Mannimar 5% sounds right for Houses, pretty sure it's 2-3% for cities. @Ramas Nimble or Receptive Body.
    Check your logs next time someone in your house buys credits.
  • Denizen damage: Unlike damage from other adventurers, it's not a single value so you'll see different numbers from the same attack. I suspect the variation is within a range around some value, so the higher the damage of the attack the more it's going to vary by, but I haven't done any proper testing on that. There is, however, no indication I've seen that denizen damage is dependent on maximum health at all (the brief bit of testing I did with and without my artefacts suggests quite the opposite, in fact).

Credit bonuses: 5% for Houses, 3% for cities. Since mentors were also mentioned, clarification from HELP FOR MENTORS: "In return for taking on the responsibilities of a mentor, you will gain 5% of the first four credit purchases your protege makes, up to 1000 total credits of purchases by the protege."
  • EldEld
    edited April 2013
    No really.

2013/04/11 16:39:04 - Credits +5. Reason: Member purchase.
    2013/04/11 16:39:04 - Credits: +6. Reason: Citizen purchase.

5% for Houses, 6% for cities.

I could swear it's in a help file somewhere, but I can't find the right one.
  • MishgulMishgul Trondheim, Norway
    n it's definitely 3% for cities, 5% for houses. someone is trolling you eld.

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
    hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae
  • The Templars used to get 100 credits and Shallam got 60 credits whenever I bought 2000, which would match up with 5% and 3%. It's possible that the amount that cities get has been doubled since Shallam was destroyed, but I don't remember reading an announce post or anything on the forums about that and it's the kind of thing that I'd expect to be mentioned somewhere. It doesn't really make sense for cities to get more than Houses though since they have a greater number of people to gain credits from.
  • It's 6% for cities
    beliar just bought a bunch and the house got 5% city got 3% on all 5 of his 2000cr purchases.

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
  • AchillesAchilles Los Angeles
    Was always 5/3% as mentioned above.
  • Maybe Hashan is just special? It's been 5/6% on our logs since I've been playing, or at least since I knew that was a thing that happened.
  • It's the SL scandal all over again  :-O
  • edited April 2013
    Mishgul said:
    beliar just bought a bunch and the house got 5% city got 3% on all 5 of his 2000cr purchases.

Mishgul said:
    on all 5 of his 2000cr purchases.

8. Is it possible to purchase larger amounts of game credits?

Yes, and there are discounts available for packages of 3000 credits and higher, but you must coordinate that with the person in charge of credit sales for each text game. These are:

• Achaea: tecton (at) achaea (dot) com 

oh my god he probably could have saved enough to buy himself a robot masseuse :(

and 1,000 giftbags... I reeeeally hope he gets a veil or seven, for $3000.

i'm a rebel

• KyrraKyrra Australia
    I wish I'd bothered to take advantage of that. Could have saved a bit on buying 8k credits in a week.

I had to get talked into Iron Elite too.
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• Tesha said:
    Mishgul said:

Mishgul said:
    on all 5 of his 2000cr purchases.

8. Is it possible to purchase larger amounts of game credits?

Yes, and there are discounts available for packages of 3000 credits and higher, but you must coordinate that with the person in charge of credit sales for each text game. These are:

• Achaea: tecton (at) achaea (dot) com 

oh my god he probably could have saved enough to buy himself a robot masseuse :(

and 1,000 giftbags... I reeeeally hope he gets a veil or seven, for $3000.

I told him about this, they gave him the bulk deal even though he'd already bought 4k
  • RuthRuth Singapore
    Re: credits

Ebonfist logs
    ---------------------
    2013/04/11 08:01:05 - Credits +100. Reason: Member purchase.
    2013/04/11 17:29:04 - Credits +100. Reason: Member purchase.
    2013/04/11 18:53:04 - Credits +100. Reason: Member purchase.
    2013/04/11 20:45:15 - Credits +200. Reason: Member purchase.

Mhaldor logs
    ------------------

2013/04/11 08:01:05 - Credits: +60. Reason: Citizen purchase.
    2013/04/11 17:29:04 - Credits: +60. Reason: Citizen purchase.
    2013/04/11 18:53:04 - Credits: +60. Reason: Citizen purchase.
    2013/04/11 20:45:15 - Credits: +120. Reason: Citizen purchase.
    "Mummy, I'm hungry, but there's no one to eat! :C"

• Hashan > *
  • Nothing is greater than everything?

Chaos finally wins.
  • For alchemist bashing at level 80, should I switch my stats from 15 con/11 int to 12 con/14 int? After the last trait changes, I decided to try pure con, and it's great for staying alive, but really slow for killing things. Going from 11 to 14 int would only be about a 20% damage increase though, so I'm not sure it's worth losing 720 health.

I've also been considering a level 1 crit pendant. I have 190 credits and about 300k gold right now, so I could get the fire pendant right away, but would it be better to keep saving up for something else?
  • RuthRuth Singapore
    The only thing I can answer: get that crit pendant, it is pretty handy since you already can get more crit bonus from extispicy as well.
    "Mummy, I'm hungry, but there's no one to eat! :C"

• Are bards limited by being mounted in any way?
  • @Sena not knowing something number related. Doomsday is around the corner, guys. :S

I would have to agree with @Ruth, though.

• I know all the numbers, I just don't have enough experience to know which numbers are more useful. :P

• Sena said:
    I know all the numbers, I just don't have enough experience to know which numbers are more useful. :P
    Har. Fair enough. Would think you could draw conclusions fairly simply, though.

My own question... I feel like I'm the only one who hasn't had a comment made on their profile by @Mishgul... Why dis? :(

Because of cats

-

As drawn by Shayde

• Mishgul said:
    Because of cats
    I'm not a rajamala :S