Quick Questions

Comments

• Accentato used to scale off your maximum health a long time ago, maybe that resurfaced?
  • edited June 2020
    Pretty sure it never scaled off max hp on denizens.

Disappearing from Achaea for now. See you, space cowboy.

smileyface#8048 if you wanna chat.

• edited June 2020
    IIRC, accentato is supposed to be a small portion of the damage that Bards do to mobs, scaling off the jab's damage itself. I believe rapier stats and str are the only things that modify it on mobs, and that it doesn't get modified by collar against mobs(but DOES against players). I could be mistaken about all of this, not been a Bard in a while, and Accentato has been adjusted about 1.2 million times, as you can see with NEWSSEARCH ANNOUNCE ACCENTATO.

Edit: Additionally, I am almost certain that PvE Accentato has been changed at least once since Mindshell's thread started. Probably more than once.
  • Vessil said:
    IIRC, accentato is supposed to be a small portion of the damage that Bards do to mobs, scaling off the jab's damage itself. I believe rapier stats and str are the only things that modify it on mobs, and that it doesn't get modified by collar against mobs(but DOES against players). I could be mistaken about all of this, not been a Bard in a while, and Accentato has been adjusted about 1.2 million times, as you can see with NEWSSEARCH ANNOUNCE ACCENTATO.

Edit: Additionally, I am almost certain that PvE Accentato has been changed at least once since Mindshell's thread started. Probably more than once.

He updated all the numbers after all the last changes happened. Page 9 or so.

• edited June 2020
    Has anyone gotten an idea of how the monster map talisman is supposed to WORK?

The directions it gives are completely off, the distance is questionable, and the only thing that actually does work is that it tells you if you're IN a nest.

An example of the BS it gives out: 

As you examine the map, the ancient whorls form strange script that reads: There be monsters to the east.
    Skimming the map's contents, you see an intricate sea serpent painted some 50 metrons away.
    = Sl Furl - hp full,Hl: full,Wd NE@38kts,Cr/Sp W@6,Sea Stormy,Row
    H:7235 M:6919 E:16477 W:29730 kdbe ( [] [0]) 03:16:16.72-
    You have recovered balance on all limbs.
    H:7235 M:6919 E:16477 W:29730 kdbex ( [] [0]) 03:16:19.08-
    The ship moves to the west.
    ^^^^^   ^^^^   ^^      ^^^^     ^^   
    ^^^^  ^^^^     ^^^    ^^^^      ^^   
    ^^  ^^^^       ^^^^^^^^^^      ^^^   
    ^   ^^^           ^^^^^^    ^^^^^    
    ^  ^^^    ^^^^^^^           ^^^^     
       ^    ^^^^^^                       
          ^^^^^^                         
       ^^^^^^^                           
      ^^^^^^^^     S                     
     ^^ ^^^^                             

=                  

####    
                                #########
    A ferocious wolf figurehead gleams with renewed power.
    H:7235 M:6919 E:16477 W:29730 kdbex ( [] [0]) 03:16:19.72-
    As you examine the map, the ancient whorls form strange script that reads: There be monsters to the west.
    Skimming the map's contents, you see an intricate sea serpent painted some 50 metrons away.
  • Saonji said:

If I had 99's value at 80 (15 con/level 2 reserves), I should have 5666 health. But at 97, I have 5558 (which is in-line with old values at 97)

5612 health now at 98! Looks like someone did break the formula. Or it's affected by having arties, idk (misleading!).

• Saonji said:
    Saonji said:

If I had 99's value at 80 (15 con/level 2 reserves), I should have 5666 health. But at 97, I have 5558 (which is in-line with old values at 97)

5612 health now at 98! Looks like someone did break the formula. Or it's affected by having arties, idk (misleading!).
    Sounds like you need to submit a bug.
  • Does the Waxy Mithral thingy allow you to sketch runes underwater as well as ontop?

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • Is there any concrete info about what's permissible and what's not on voyages?
  • You're not allowed to complete them, otherwise you're bug abusing.

• If they told you, they would have to shrub you.
  • The two answers above me are funny because they're true.
  • How much, roughly, do supreme collections caches go for? I've still got one left over from the last time the Wheel was around, and I've absolutely no clue how much to market it for.
  • 35cr when they are available, maybe a little higher when they aren't part of the current promo.
  • Azram said:
    How much, roughly, do supreme collections caches go for? I've still got one left over from the last time the Wheel was around, and I've absolutely no clue how much to market it for.
    It depends on what it opens for. If it's a shitty open, it can go for as low as 20cr, but if you find someone new to collecting then you can probably get a little more. They used to go for quite high but people seem to be a little sick of minipets.
  • They were decently high when scrappers were released, then people realised the system sucks.

• Is there anything like a table or chest that holds more than 30 items at once without being 300 credits to buy? Or am I crap out of luck and have to buy a buffet table for my wedding?
  • ShirszaeShirszae Santo Domingo
    There's always the time honored tradition of putting all the food on the floor! 

And you won't understand the cause of your grief...

...But you'll always follow the voices beneath.

• I'm not crashing if you put the damn food on the floor. 
  • I'm finally trying to get into seafaring after literal years of avoiding it. Can anyone point me to some scripts/packages to make it less of an unwieldy mess? The actual act of sailing is incredibly spammy and makes it damn near impossible to keep track of anything else happening, as well as all of the default aliases being longer than half the books in game. Thanks in advance.

Jumpy said:
    The membership is already such a good deal that there is no way we can reduce the cost. 

• You've all failed me and my disappointment is immeasurable.

Jumpy said:
    The membership is already such a good deal that there is no way we can reduce the cost. 

• ArchaeonArchaeon Ur mums house lol
    delete ships
  • edited July 2020
    Edit: Actually, not a question, there's a better place for this one.
  • When sending a letter to an NPC via the messenger, how's the best way to make sure they actually get it? Do you use the full name? The keyword? The full keyword?
    e.g.; Would "the Great Mhunna", "Mhunna", or "Mhunna411" be right to send to?
  • Pretty sure you use the keyword. ID shouldn't be necessary, since almost every denizen you'd send a letter to likely has a unique identifier already. "Mhunna" in that example.

• Does anyone have a copy of Pandora's book? The message you get when you win/lose doesn't tell you what the bets were on or for, and I kinda forgot!

• Does the gilded hand lens have any use or function or reaction other than simply echoing "You grasp a gilded hand lens by the handle and bring it up to eye level, experimentally observing your distorted surroundings through the lens." when wielded? Does it change or reveal anything?
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    Encountered this plant on the tree that seemed to kill me when I killed it. I had plenty of health when I died, and didn't see any update about losing health when this happened. I just....was suddenly dead. Is this a known insta-kill chance or should I bug this?

https://ada-young.com/pastebin/BWKXGkNG

• A bulbous banovaettr trembles once, then detonates in an explosive burst of sizzling, acidic ichor
    coupled to deadly poisonous gas.

Seems intended.

Jumpy said: