Quick Questions

Comments

• True, but I mainly just want one line so I know, "hey, you bled a lot, but you're better. Good job you" and I don't have to wonder why I suddenly lost a ton of mana
  • Ryssa said:
    True, but I mainly just want one line so I know, "hey, you bled a lot, but you're better. Good job you" and I don't have to wonder why I suddenly lost a ton of mana
    Urge for inappropriate joke: rising.
  • So gag every clot line except the "you are no longer bleeding" one. Highlight it or something

• Does the Maya figurine allow damage to carry over to 2 mobs?  Just wondered whether going for the PRC paragon will be over kill, or whether that damage will carry over to the next 2 hits

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • No. It only carries over to the next hit, any extra damage is lost.
  • You have 27 raffle tickets.

When are they going to draw this and announce who won?

Did they forget about it?
  • Why doesn't the Anklet of Dashing allow to dash when flying??
  • Because dashing requires you be on the ground. Little hard to run fast when your feet are in the air. Pretty sure there was an approved classlead for dragons at least. But there were a lot of approved classleads that got forgotten, so.

• Hmmm... just annoying can't quickly fly 
  • Apollo boots incoming. New artie that allows dashing while flying.

Jumpy said:
    The membership is already such a good deal that there is no way we can reduce the cost. 

• I'm gonna assume that, for full land and sky dashing, one would need both the Anklet and Apollo boots?
  • edited May 2020
    Air lord allows you to "dash" while flying.

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • In STAT output, what does "Maps" mean under the exploration heading?
  • Those are the single-use maps that replicate the explorer's tome artefact. You can buy them in Delos.
  • Does powder exist in Achaea. Baby powder, or some sort of powder that a woman would perhaps use on her face and body?
    Give us -real- shop logs! Not another misinterpretation of features we ask for, turned into something that either doesn't help at all, or doesn't remotely resemble what we wanted to begin with.

Thanks!

Current position of some of the playerbase, instead of expressing a desire to fix problems:

Vhaynna: "Honest question - if you don't like Achaea or the current admin, why do you even bother playing?"

• ArchaeonArchaeon Ur mums house lol
    edited May 2020
    gleam

• Earthlords can produce it.
  • I thought Kortoxian produced it?
    Saeva said:
    If Mathonwy is 2006 I wish 2007 had never come.
    Xenomorph said:
    heh. Mathowned.
    Message #12872 Sent by Jurixe
    4/16/0:41
    MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.
  • Is Slith killable like Ugrach was?

Is Rylan Asgarai's family sword still findable?

I've had a number of denizens bugged as unresponsive and fixed. Is there any easy way to audit that?

How can we tell if a quest is bugged to be unobtainable, or if we're just missing some esoteric criteria?

Are there still yet more undiscovered secrets on Nur? Are they bugged?
  • If he is, he makes Ugrach look like an absolute massive pansy.

I think so, maybe, but it seems to be hard-gated atm

Hardest part of hidden information, sometimes you just have to waste time over and over again and just hope. . . Especially sucks when you report everything you try but it's literally the one minor thing you missed, or you did do the right thing and it was bugged all along.

Nope, you just hope it's bugged so you don't feel like a massive idiot.

Yes, probably, but there's definitely another whole circle that I haven't heard of anyone getting into. 
  • What do you suspect it's hard gated by?
  • At the time the reckoning, plus I presumed the quest required some digging deeper into morindar. Pryla’ari completely stopped responding and he’d only sometimes respond during the reckoning, I’ve not put any time into it since.
  • Well, Reckoning is over now so time to resume the search!
  • Is there a way to sell gathering products, like sugar/flour/etc? 
  • Celadriel said:
    Is there a way to sell gathering products, like sugar/flour/etc? 
    You can sell them to other players using the Market channel. I don't know how much of a market there is for them, but your main potential buyers would be people who need those directly for their own tradeskills or shop owners who want to stock those things.
  • SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    I wouldn't waste lessons or time on gathering unless you're making your own reagents for inks. That's the only real moneymaker. Ingredients are an extremely niche resource and profit margins for food are low enough that most of us will gather our own ingredients to cut cost.

• IsaiahIsaiah Georgia
    Tecton said:
    Non-newbies active in the last 30 days:

occu monk drui serp pala prie sent infe magi sham rune jest apos sylv bard blad alch 
     4.5 10.8  7.7 13.5  3.1  4.3  4.0  1.9  8.4  2.3 10.5  3.3  2.2  7.5  3.7  6.9  4.4 

Bottom number is the % of total players listed.

@Tecton @Makarios

Anyway we can get an updated list?

Eat like a caveman, train like a beast. Champions are not born, they are made. 

• SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    That's a surprisingly large percentage of cityless rogues

• Skye said:
    That's a surprisingly large percentage of cityless rogues
    mudsex alts at Brass Lantern Inn.