Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

Quick Questions

1380381382383384386»

Comments

  • AustereAustere TennesseeMember Posts: 2,272 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Jiraishin said:
    If the 'antique standing mirror' Bazaar item is dropped in a non-housing room, can it be picked by falcons or by any individual save the one who dropped it?
    If it's the one that shows a random room, only the person that dropped it can pick it up. Unsure about falcons, but I can test for you, if I remember. 
    Jiraishin
  • JiraishinJiraishin skulkingMember Posts: 2,085 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Austere said:
    Jiraishin said:
    If the 'antique standing mirror' Bazaar item is dropped in a non-housing room, can it be picked by falcons or by any individual save the one who dropped it?
    If it's the one that shows a random room, only the person that dropped it can pick it up. Unsure about falcons, but I can test for you, if I remember. 
    Thanks, I'd appreciate that.
    ________________________
    The soul of Ashmond says, "Always with the sniping."
  • PyoriPyori Member Posts: 1,799 @ - Epic Achaean
    Artifact power transferring does not use customisation credits, period.

    Plak
  • AustereAustere TennesseeMember Posts: 2,272 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Jiraishin said:
    Austere said:
    Jiraishin said:
    If the 'antique standing mirror' Bazaar item is dropped in a non-housing room, can it be picked by falcons or by any individual save the one who dropped it?
    If it's the one that shows a random room, only the person that dropped it can pick it up. Unsure about falcons, but I can test for you, if I remember. 
    Thanks, I'd appreciate that.
    Falcon retrieve: Your falcon is unable to carry an antique standing mirror.
    Jiraishin
  • JiraishinJiraishin skulkingMember Posts: 2,085 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    What are the different types of item, other than portrait insert and mural, that can be made with the artistry skill?
    ________________________
    The soul of Ashmond says, "Always with the sniping."
  • SkyeSkye The Duchess BellatereMember, Seafaring Liason Posts: 3,044 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    As per the wares list:

            draft496265 a draft for a blank ceramic insert             99     500gp
            draft496829 a draft for a blank canvas                     98     500gp
            draft497019 a draft for a rough chunk of wood             100     500gp
            draft497088 a draft for a blank piece of slate            100     500gp
            draft497095 a draft for a blank sheet of parchment         99     500gp
            draft497220 a draft for a plain length of silk            100     500gp
            draft497311 a draft for a blank mural                     100     500gp




    Jiraishin
  • JurixeJurixe Where you least expect itMember Posts: 1,673 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Can anyone confirm what sort of item the base item silk is supposed to produce? I thought it might be silk tapestry but then the base word would be tapestry. So for this would it be 'silk painted with a war scene' or something?
    If you like my stories, you can find them here:
    Stories by Jurixe and Stories by Jurixe 2 

    Shirszae
  • TahquilTahquil Member Posts: 4,356 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    I think that's the intended way. Visually kinda like a wall scroll.
  • JiraishinJiraishin skulkingMember Posts: 2,085 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    What exactly is the 'taste' description for beverage designers supposed to be? What is it supposed to look like (besides being under 120 characters and ending in a full stop)? How does tasting differ from probing or drinking the liquid?
    ________________________
    The soul of Ashmond says, "Always with the sniping."
  • EllodinEllodin HawaiiMember, Seafaring Liason Posts: 944 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    edited September 3
    if you buy food made with cooking, for instance, you can do SMELL and TASTE on the item for different lines. looks something like:

    A plate of kung pao chicken smells like teen spirit.

    A plate of kung pao chicken tastes like a punch in yo mouf.

    assumedly, it's the same thing

    p.s. try tasting your elixirs like frost or your health vials :)
    And as he slept he dreamed a dream, and this was his dream.
    LennShirszaeHalos
  • JiraishinJiraishin skulkingMember Posts: 2,085 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Thanks. This is my first time with a food-type design skill.

    Custom kawhe here we come.
    ________________________
    The soul of Ashmond says, "Always with the sniping."
    MroxylSophiSkye
  • TorbenTorben Member Posts: 18 ✭✭ - Stalwart
    I could swear steel encased strong chests requires a key from a mob/dug up or w/e or the handle method. I've been getting the keys but I can no longer unlock chest when I try to "unlock chest" (says I don't have the right key for it). Am I being dumb and forgetting something here? I did bug it but came back saying not a bug. 
  • TahquilTahquil Member Posts: 4,356 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    This has been happening to me... but it's been happening for far longer then anything that may have been disturbed during the recent diving changes so they may have dismissed it thinking it was impossible because they didn't touch that section of code.
    @Ictinus @CodeMinion1

    I just ignored it because I nearly always use the handle method.
  • GrorGror Member Posts: 82 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Torben said:
    I could swear steel encased strong chests requires a key from a mob/dug up or w/e or the handle method. I've been getting the keys but I can no longer unlock chest when I try to "unlock chest" (says I don't have the right key for it). Am I being dumb and forgetting something here? I did bug it but came back saying not a bug. 
    It has always been my experience that if there is a key it works for the steel chest. This is definitely a new problem, as yesterday I did a bunch of diving, got way more keys than normal, and not a single one worked to open any chests. They are on average worth more if you use a key over the handle method. 
  • TahquilTahquil Member Posts: 4,356 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Is there evidence of the worth more?
  • TaryiusTaryius Member Posts: 710 @ - Epic Achaean
    edited September 4
    I haven't had any success with keys on them since the changes, just been using the handle method. Not sure if they removed keys from working with them.
  • GrorGror Member Posts: 82 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Tahquil said:
    Is there evidence of the worrth more?
    I have kept records of my last 400 dives, pre changes. There is a much smaller sample size of the ones with keys, but yes, there is evidence. It is not a huge difference usually. Sometimes a crappy key chest is worse than a decent no key chest. But all "big" chests have had keys. My biggest is like 32k. 
  • VhaithVhaith Member Posts: 91 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Is there any way to find out who is what Elemental Lord? Like a clan or something? Or a simple command that lists everyone who has done the quests and chosen a faction?


    We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be.


  • CooperCooper Member Posts: 5,253 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Nope. 

  • MinifieMinifie Member Posts: 2,343 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Vhaith said:
    Is there any way to find out who is what Elemental Lord? Like a clan or something? Or a simple command that lists everyone who has done the quests and chosen a faction?


    watch deathsight and see the specific elemental deathsights, in room descriptions and uhhh. . . That's probably it. 


    (Mhaldor's Next Top Model): Taryius says, "Oops, thats not a foray. Thats two novices going at it in the wilderness."
  • JiraishinJiraishin skulkingMember Posts: 2,085 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Are flasks designed through the beverages skill wearable, or can they be made so? I'm thinking of making a hip flask or something of that kind, but don't want to bother if it can't be worn.

    Same question about the 'skin' diagram type. Also, can those be made waterskins or wineskins, or will the item type always be 'skin', no prefix?
    ________________________
    The soul of Ashmond says, "Always with the sniping."
  • VhaithVhaith Member Posts: 91 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Minifie said:
    Vhaith said:
    Is there any way to find out who is what Elemental Lord? Like a clan or something? Or a simple command that lists everyone who has done the quests and chosen a faction?


    watch deathsight and see the specific elemental deathsights, in room descriptions and uhhh. . . That's probably it. 
    Found a clan!

    If anyone else is wondering it's called Yggdrasian Academy.

    Not sure how active it is, but it's a start!
    We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be.


  • VinzentVinzent Member Posts: 175 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Which is better, lucky or aim to kill?
Sign In to Comment.