Quick Questions

Comments

• Astarod said:
    I’d like my Silverbright Square Statue to be of solid silver @Jiraishin
    Only if the design approval team starts letting me use 'Targossian silver' and stop claiming Targossas is not a source of silver.

You have your mission.

(Clan): Ictinus says, "Stop it Jiraishin, you're making me like you."
  • Isn’t there a quest where you can pan for silver in the Silverveil? 
  • Silverveil silver is acceptable, Targossian silver is not. 

(Clan): Ictinus says, "Stop it Jiraishin, you're making me like you."
  • Silverveil silver ain’t Targossian because all rivers belong to Lord Neraeos. S’hris Fluvialis! ;)

• SophiSophi Rally Point
    How about Targossian Silverveil silver?
  • edited September 2019
    Sophi said:
    How about Targossian Silverveil silver?
    Could try Targossian Imported Silver or Targossian Refined Silver
    The Divine voice of Twilight echoes in your head, "See that it is. I espy a tithe of potential in your mortal soul, Astarod Blackstone. Let us hope that it flourishes and does not falter as so many do."

Aegis, God of War says, "You are dismissed from My demense, Astarod. Go forth and fight well. Bleed fiercely, and climb the purpose you have sought to chase for."
  • It's all Sartanic Silver, if we're gonna go by who owns what. Sartan owns all Creation!
  • Those who have been buying the globes, are they generally worth it? Are you breaking even?
    Give us -real- shop logs! Not another misinterpretation of features we ask for, turned into something that either doesn't help at all, or doesn't remotely resemble what we wanted to begin with.

Thanks!

Current position of some of the playerbase, instead of expressing a desire to fix problems:

Vhaynna: "Honest question - if you don't like Achaea or the current admin, why do you even bother playing?"

• I'd have to run the numbers a bit more, but looking at my talismans, cards, and Mayan crown sales... I have turned about 110-115% profit. There are some more I have not sold yet, but overall I am happy with this promotion.
  • Ismay said:
    Those who have been buying the globes, are they generally worth it? Are you breaking even?
    I bought 30.
    Open 10 and made what I would have spent buying 400 credits (cost of 30 globes)
    Opened the rest and managed to get enough to buy a SoA, so I think so.

We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be.

• Eeh, I didn't get near. But, I've also never been the lucky sort. Which is why I generally stay away from anything related to gambling.
    Give us -real- shop logs! Not another misinterpretation of features we ask for, turned into something that either doesn't help at all, or doesn't remotely resemble what we wanted to begin with.

Thanks!

Current position of some of the playerbase, instead of expressing a desire to fix problems:

Vhaynna: "Honest question - if you don't like Achaea or the current admin, why do you even bother playing?"

• edited October 2019
    Edit: Wrong thread, heh.
  • ... is a crucible only good for single use?? I tried to light mine for testing, then picked it up. Now, it's just gone!

Thanks!

• Nevermind  =)

Thanks!

• Is there a way to move classes to different slots? Like, second to primary?
  • Ryssa said:
    Is there a way to move classes to different slots? Like, second to primary?
    No. The lesson scaling is based on the slot, so classes have to stay where they are.
  • Quit them all, relearn them in a different order, and cry as your wallet bleeds. :angry:
  • edited October 2019
    Oh. Well, okay then.

I definitely don't think it'll be worth it to quit and lost half my lessons to move slots, so, gonna chalk that up lesson hard learned. Or will the lesson scaling make it worth it, as I plan to stay my current class?
  • @Ryssa I think I did the same thing. 

I started a second class because I was a little bored with bard and wanted to try some new utility, but severely underestimated the lessons required. Now I'm thinking of quitting bard to finish out my new class, but i think I'll still be short lessons to reach transcendence.

Now I wish I just quit class to start with. 
  • Eh heh a couple questions:
    - Can clothes be tailored to retain more warmth after they've already been made? Or tis it only possible when it's getting made?
    - it says on the help file, if you customize something to be resetting, is automatically adds nondecay. But, is there a a grand price difference between just making something nondecay? Or is it worth just getting resetting on it too?

• I know warmth is not a thing. I had assumed they had stopped giving warmth values to clothing made after the change. SO no, I doubt you can change the warmth of an tailored item anymore.

Because of the nature of resetting it has to be a non-decay item or else your money will just be wasted when it does naturally decay. Non-decay is still a viable optin without resetting if you are short on credits! But it also has the danger that the item can still be stolen either by players or denizens.... then you've just lost the item you've spent a lot of credits on.

To go from plain item to resetting means you need to pay both the non-decay cost and the resetting cost. (I think it's 50cr each so 100cr in total).
  • SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    - They recently removed clothing warmth as a feature, so that actually isn't a thing anymore.

- You should think of resetting as a step up from non-decay rather than a separate customisation option.

Non-decay is 50cr. Resetting (on its own) is 50cr. But because it is pointless to add Resetting to an item that decays, it automatically adds on the Non-decay feature to make the total cost of 100cr.

Resetting is a thing that's done mostly for peace of mind. Because you invested 50cr already in the item (not including whatever else you paid for the item to begin with), it'll suck if someone managed to steal it. That said, if you have a house, you can also request for the item to be made resetting to the room instead. IIRC it costs the same.

• Adding warmth is done after the item is made.
  • Oh, it has finally been removed.

Previously, they removed all mention of it, but never actually removed the functionality itself.
  • edited November 2019
    The funeral shroud seem a little restrictive to anyone? You quite literally can't do anything while it's up or it drops. Even checking QW, sending a tell, CREDIT REPORT, changing what language you speak, everything breaks it. Also wish it would conceal your name from GMCP - currently if anyone parses that data for display, the hiding effect is useless, which seems to negate both the point and flavor of the item of "vanishing from the eyes of mortal perception". You can still target the person with LOOK and emotes if you know they're in the room (or guess that they are).

Also counter-intuitive is that if you are hidden, SEARCH will still force you to emerge (and is visible) and so are ghost and cloak dropping.

EDIT: I feel like it should drop if you use any active cure/heal, raise a defense, emote or perform an aggressive action, but otherwise allow you to send tells, read news, check messages etc.

• Out of curiosity! How long can a non-Logsian go without food/rest (in days) until it harms them/makes them sleep? I haven't been paying attention.
    Isn't it anime to scream "Ashaxei" every damn time you want to dramatically become a giant flying lizard?
  • Xallax said:
    Out of curiosity! How long can a non-Logsian go without food/rest (in days) until it harms them/makes them sleep? I haven't been paying attention.
    It’ll vary based on your level of activity.
  • I usually play on a laptop, Nexus, and might need to do some mobile play, but, my aliases made in the Nexus Client Settings don't work on mobile.
    Is there a way to fix this? Has anyone else had this problem?
  • Ryssa said:
    I usually play on a laptop, Nexus, and might need to do some mobile play, but, my aliases made in the Nexus Client Settings don't work on mobile.
    Is there a way to fix this? Has anyone else had this problem?
    My best guess is that you made them lower case aliases and your phone probably auto caps the first letter. Easiest fix for me was to make your alias regex and do something like ^[C]cl$ = send command: cast line. That way whether you type Cl or cl, you'll send the command cast line. Hope that helps!
  • Ayani said:
    Ryssa said:
    -yaddda-
    My best guess is that you made them lower case aliases and your phone probably auto caps the first letter. Easiest fix for me was to make your alias regex and do something like ^[C]cl$ = send command: cast line. That way whether you type Cl or cl, you'll send the command cast line. Hope that helps!
    So, just cause some of the coding things confuse me, I'd need to change:

cser = servitor return
    vspyrna = vault spyrna

To

^[C]cser$ = servitor return
    ^[V]vspyrna$ = vault spyrna 

Respectively, yes?
    The symbols throw me off, I'm sorry >~<