Quick Questions

Comments

• KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    Iaxus said:

A bulbous banovaettr trembles once, then detonates in an explosive burst of sizzling, acidic ichor
    coupled to deadly poisonous gas.

Seems intended.

I saw that part, just thought it was odd there was not update for the amount of health lost. After I burst though it updated that I got +1467 back.

• ShirszaeShirszae Santo Domingo
    It does damage when it dies. It's not an instant kill, however, it's just painful because of everything else in the room with it. 

And you won't understand the cause of your grief...

...But you'll always follow the voices beneath.

• Explosion is like ~3.5k. Kinda ridiculous honestly. I think I've killed one of them only, before I just decided to gtfo of that area entirely.

Disappearing from Achaea for now. See you, space cowboy.

smileyface#8048 if you wanna chat.

Saonji said:
    Explosion is like ~3.5k. Kinda ridiculous honestly. I think I've killed one of them only, before I just decided to gtfo of that area entirely.
    Ah, that would explain it. I was confused because I didn't see the damage update.

• Does anyone know what the COMBINATION ARTEFACT is in the auction post? Never heard of it, and HELP PROMO ITEMS is being unhelpful.
  • @Armali Apparently it's the newbie arties that have a couple low level artefact powers on them for cheaper.

My quick question: What is an ancient alchemical golem and where can I get one? https://ada-young.com/pastebin/TkVOkDTN Was not expecting an ent to unphase me and almost died.

Jumpy said:
    The membership is already such a good deal that there is no way we can reduce the cost. 

• A Sorcerous Bangle
       - This bangle holds the faster_eq(1) power and the magic_damage(1) powers.
       - These are the regular artefact powers and can be upgraded in game.
       - These do not stack with existing faster_eq(#) or magic_damage(#)
         artefacts.

A Gladiator's Medal
       - This medal holds the reserves(1) power and the criticals(1) powers.
       - These are the regular artefact powers and can be upgraded in game.
       - These do not stack with existing reserves(#) or criticals(#) artefacts.

A polished silver stamp
       - This holds the commodity_market and mine_capacity(1) powers.
       - mine_capacity(1) can be upgraded.

An intricate silver leaf cage
       - This holds the fluid_expansion(1) and rift_expand(1) powers.
       - Both can be upgraded.

An onyx ouroboros statuette
       - This holds the batch_enchantments and batch_tattoos powers.

They were promotional items that combines 2 artefacts into one, sold at a cheaper price than the 2 could be bought individually. I assume that is what this is.

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • edited July 2020
    You forgot the survivalist's bandana, which is con(1) and ... I think health_sip(1).

• ** BOOK 16: Mhaldor vs Targossas. *****************************************
    Another era, another war on violent Sapience. Unlike a regular book, you may bet and win on multiple options, if several become true.

Bookmaker: Pandora, the Wayward Heir

Odds
    1. Mhaldor. 2/1
    Mhaldor wins.
    2. Targossas. 2/1
    Targossas wins.
    3. Targossas-naval. 5/2
    Targossas wins the naval front.
    4. Mhaldor-destruction. 2/1
    Mhaldor destroys more locations by the end of the war.
    5. Mhaldor-naval. 3/2
    Mhaldor wins the naval front.
    6. Targossas-destruction. 2/1
    Targossas destroys more locations by the end of the war.
    7. Mhaldor-soldiers. 2/1
    Mhaldor loses several soldiers or citizens (independent of Targossas's number).
    8. Targossas-soldiers. 2/1
    Targossas loses several soldiers or citizens (independent of Mhaldor's number).
    9. Displeasure. 4/1
    The winning city's Patron is publicly displeased anyway.
    10. Leadership. 10/1
    The Dawnlord or Tyrannus are replaced or the seat becomes vacant before the war is over.
    11. Alliance. 5/1
    A formal alliance with another city-state is formed.
    12. Theft. 2/1
    Significant resources are forcibly taken from an uninvolved city to aid the war effort.
    13. Third-party. 9/1
    An unannounced third party crushes both cities.
    14. Surrender. 100/1
    One of the cities surrenders and humbles themselves before the winner.
    15. Aegis. 20/1
    The God of War interferes in some way.

@Cooper

Reaching down with a massive hand, Sartan lifts your head and draws a taloned finger across your throat, the wound closing as He does so.

Does anyone know what the specifics are for the whole activity requirement for Creditsales are? Or what day each 'week' rolls over? I've about 37 hrs in this week but everytime I go to try to partake in a creditsale I get told I haven't been active enough. HELP CREDITSALES indicates the minimum requirement is 5hrs. 

• It rolls over midnight GMT on Sunday  (roughly ~2 hours from now).

Saonji said:
    It rolls over midnight GMT on Sunday  (roughly ~2 hours from now).
    Ok awesome, will try again in a few hours then. Thank you!

• Trying to get this signature thing to work and failing. Pretty sure I've copied it exactly, what am I doing wrong?
  • Should just be copying the appropriate size you want from the in game BANNERCODE command.

Jumpy said:
    The membership is already such a good deal that there is no way we can reduce the cost. 

• Which one do I copy, the BBC code or the other one. Tried both and it's just text haha
  • You got it.

Jumpy said:

• Can someone tell me how much of a boost elixir of life enhancement gives you? Also, does it stack with Profithyst?
  • I don't remember the percentage, but yes, it does stack.
  • 10%, iirc.

• Only 10%? Hmm I suppose that's because its 12 hours. Thanks everyone!
  • Does the game have purchaseable books you can write in? Not journals, books?
  • I think what you want is a manuscript?

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • I was hoping moreso for something that worked like a journal, but was specifically called a "book", i.e. had the "book" keyword and not "journal295783", purely for visual semantics reasons. But I guess there isn't - still, thank you!
  • ShirszaeShirszae Santo Domingo
    There was a book in the last bazaar. But otherwise I don't think they are common no

And you won't understand the cause of your grief...

...But you'll always follow the voices beneath.

• ArchaeonArchaeon Ur mums house lol
    Try customisation
  • Wouldn't I still have to use the journal keyword through customisation?
  • ArchaeonArchaeon Ur mums house lol
    Who knows lol
  • You can't change keywords through customisation. Although I could swear books were available somewhere, I just don't remember where.
  • Meriet said:
    Wouldn't I still have to use the journal keyword through customisation?
    You wouldn't be able to do it as a normal customisation. You could ask customisations@achaea.com about the possibility of having an item that's actually called a book made that functions like a journal, just don't be surprised if it's either not possible or is prohibitively expensive.
  • They're available at times from bazaars, I've seen it happen a few times.