Quick Questions

Comments

• Yeah, I was asking Utianima
    He said his issue response was it doesn't work on the leader of a group
  • Well, considering issues get closed and utterly unviewable after they have been responded to... I cannot give you the exact wording.
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    Whelp.....I half regret selling mine now.

• I feel a little more transparency with the card effects would go a really, really long way.

It would be totally different if they were all little flavor effects, but seeing as how some are seriously super powered, it just leaves a bad taste in my mouth.
  • UtianimaUtianima Norway and Austria
    @Dupre this is the response I got:

Sent By: Anytus on 03 Sep 2018, 12:51
    Greetings! Regarding issue #83553: This card only works on the members of the group following the leader who uses the card and not the actual card-user themselves. This is typically the case for all cards that affect a group specifically.I hope this helps!

Clarification has been officially provided:

Nicator Legend Card: Clarification

Written by: Ictinus, The Architect
    Date: Wednesday, September 19th, 2018
    Addressed to: Everyone

There's been some confusion recently (among both you and us in the Garden!) as to whether the Nicator card from the Legend Deck affects its user.

I want to clarify for all concerned that the Nicator card does impact the card's user, granting them the same bonus experience as their group, only if the card is used while the player using it is in a group of at least two people (yourself+one follower will suffice).

Penned by My hand on the 10th of Lupar, in the year 781 AF.

• Can you please fire whoever that Anytus was that responded to Utianima?

• I'll just briefly chime in to apologise for the confusion surrounding the Nicator card - as I said in my post, the confusion extended to some of the admin team as well (through no fault of their own), so this should now be clear to all concerned on precisely how it works. 
    "If you build it, they will come."
  • ...selling two Nicator cards!

• I have one too, and it's less tainted and gross than Dunn's.
  • Market is already flooded :( the people that sold theirs for 300+ got lucky!

• Ictinus said:
    I'll just briefly chime in to apologise for the confusion surrounding the Nicator card - as I said in my post, the confusion extended to some of the admin team as well (through no fault of their own), so this should now be clear to all concerned on precisely how it works. 

Sounds an awful lot like an admission of guilt!  GET HIM!!!

• KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    Caelan said:
    Ictinus said:
    I'll just briefly chime in to apologise for the confusion surrounding the Nicator card - as I said in my post, the confusion extended to some of the admin team as well (through no fault of their own), so this should now be clear to all concerned on precisely how it works. 

Sounds an awful lot like an admission of guilt!  GET HIM!!!
    To be fair, I think running the Gauntlets is already getting him pretty darned good. So kick him while he's down!

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • I don't know. He told me our failure fuels him. :(
    Do Drucker's pocketbelts decay, @Makarios ? It's not mentioned in the Announce post.

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • Klendathu said:
    Do Drucker's pocketbelts decay, @Makarios ? It's not mentioned in the Announce post.
    It has 50 months of usefulness left.
    Antonius said:
    Klendathu said:
    New question, can it be non-decayed? I assume not, as the other memento items (other than figurehead) cannot

• Klendathu said:
    Antonius said:
    Klendathu said:
    New question, can it be non-decayed? I assume not, as the other memento items (other than figurehead) cannot
    Sure, but the other items aren't just glorified containers.
  • edited September 2018
    We'll discuss nondecay, but probably not since they're memento items.

They're glorified containers with some significant glory though! They hold 50 vials/Seasone flasks for 50 months, and you can use the vials and flasks in them as if they were in your inventory - just about anything you can do with a vial in your inventory, you can do with one in a worn pocketbelt (including elist and vlist, which I just fixed right now).

Retrofitting this capability in proved a little bit hairy, so be sure to bug anything that doesn't work as you expect it to.
  • @Ronwe Can you refill the vials while in pocketbelts, without having to take them out?

Also, will be pretty disappointed if they're not able to be made nondecay.  That does kill the interest in them for me. :(
  • Penwize said:
    @Ronwe Can you refill the vials while in pocketbelts, without having to take them out?
    Yup!
  • Came back to Achaea after a long time and decided to make use of the retirement thing and do a new character. I got a tour of the Mhaldor museum in the process and was wondering if that was all designed by a character or by an admin? That museum is freakin' amazing and must have taken ages to do.
    (Holocaust Inc): Taryius says, "Waait *hic* .. Quaff drInks *hic*  everything in a bott *hic* lee, I tHouGhf It was just 5
    sipSh.."
    Holstein said:
    Came back to Achaea after a long time and decided to make use of the retirement thing and do a new character. I got a tour of the Mhaldor museum in the process and was wondering if that was all designed by a character or by an admin? That museum is freakin' amazing and must have taken ages to do.
    I can't quite remember, but I believe a lot of the stuff there are considered relics/artifacts from eras past, possibly put into the game by design at some point. A lot of the stuff you can see inscriptions for, and some of the cases and items can be interacted with or at the very least probed I think.

• Kresslack said:
    Holstein said:
    Came back to Achaea after a long time and decided to make use of the retirement thing and do a new character. I got a tour of the Mhaldor museum in the process and was wondering if that was all designed by a character or by an admin? That museum is freakin' amazing and must have taken ages to do.
    I can't quite remember, but I believe a lot of the stuff there are considered relics/artifacts from eras past, possibly put into the game by design at some point. A lot of the stuff you can see inscriptions for, and some of the cases and items can be interacted with or at the very least probed I think.
    Yeah, that's what made it so awesome. I hadn't gotten lost in the ambiance of a game like that in a long time.
    (Holocaust Inc): Taryius says, "Waait *hic* .. Quaff drInks *hic*  everything in a bott *hic* lee, I tHouGhf It was just 5
    sipSh.."
  • SherazadSherazad Planef Urth
    I know the last additions in the museum was done under Ruth. It was fun being able to add objects with mysterious origins for my previous house, the Ebon Fist. We added at least the dummy there. That was a long time ago but I still have the sort of backstory for that one. 
    Bleh, work ate my gaming life.
    내가 제일 잘 나가!!!111!!1

• There has been quite a bit more since Ruth!

• Kresslack said:
    Holstein said:
    Some of the stuff at least is player-designed. My slaver shackles didn't make it in though :( I was proud of those.

(Clan): Ictinus says, "Stop it Jiraishin, you're making me like you."