Quick Questions

Comments

• Mindshell said:
    Aodfionn said:
    How does one remove the city-specific warpaint from those special vials?

I have tried every syntax I could think of.

<div>Warpaint (InkMilling)&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Known: Yes<br>-------------------------------------------------------------------------------<br>Syntax:&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; MIX <colour> INTO <vial><br>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; APPLY <warpaint> [style/extra]<br>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; WIPE OFF PAINT<br>Works on/against:&nbsp; Adventurers and self<br>Cooldown:&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 1.00 seconds of balance<br>Details:<br>Mix two inks of the specified colour into a vial of water to create a<br>vial of colour warpaint that can be applied to a person's face.<br id="null"></div><div>Style can be one of swirling, checkered, tribal, or half-faced.<br id="null"></div><div>-------------------------------------------------------------------------------</div>
    lol "except AB Inkmilling Warpaint" apparently 

• I don't think that actually answered his question, unless I'm missing something. He wants to remove it from the vial, not create it or use it.
  • Farrah said:
    I don't think that actually answered his question, unless I'm missing something. He wants to remove it from the vial, not create it or use it.
    I think he worded it weirdly, but I took him to mean "how do I remove the warpaint off of myself that comes in the special (shop of wonders) city specific vials".

• KryptonKrypton shi-Khurena
    Lmao, he definitely meant removing the Targossas warpaint off himself.
  • I just lack reading comprehension. :(

It's ok cause I r peekayer.
  • For customising housing furniture, can you do it once the furniture has been placed or do you need to submit the customisation before it's placed? I'm guessing it can be done the normal way? Thanks in advance!
  • I'm done beating my head against this thing, does anyone know how to use the cask of Ironbeard's Finest?

• Seems to be a common problem. Had someone else go around asking people for help. Nobody could figure it out
    Deucalion says, "Torinn is quite nice."
  • edited February 2017
    Does anybody have a third person message of grove snowstorm somewhere, by any chance?

EDIT: Got it, never mind! Thanks everyone.
  • Trey said:
    I'm done beating my head against this thing, does anyone know how to use the cask of Ironbeard's Finest?
    4646*      Achaea 2017/2/24/1  Your bug report #5245 (detail: 'a cask of Ironbeard's Finest', the new artifact off the Wheel, doesn't seem to allow any sort of interaction with it. If it's supposed to generate sips of liquid, it isn't doing it.) - has been assigned to new release category.

• Trey said:
    Trey said:
    I'm done beating my head against this thing, does anyone know how to use the cask of Ironbeard's Finest?
    4646*      Achaea 2017/2/24/1  Your bug report #5245 (detail: 'a cask of Ironbeard's Finest', the new artifact off the Wheel, doesn't seem to allow any sort of interaction with it. If it's supposed to generate sips of liquid, it isn't doing it.) - has been assigned to new release category.
    I'm still waiting for the "new" release from the Marks set to be fixed, so don't get your hopes up on a quick resolution.
  • Antonius said:
    Trey said:
    Trey said:
    I'm still waiting for the "new" release from the Marks set to be fixed, so don't get your hopes up on a quick resolution.
    Or Tsol'aa depthswalkers losing hiding when leaving forests...
  • KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    Is Korlosh unkillable now?

You rip into Captain Korlosh with your massive, deadly claws. - CRUSHING
    Korlosh smirks at you as he smoothly diverts your strike.

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • Klendathu said:
    Is Korlosh unkillable now?

You rip into Captain Korlosh with your massive, deadly claws. - CRUSHING
    Korlosh smirks at you as he smoothly diverts your strike.
    No, but he can go into this 'Eternal Deflect Mode' for quite a while on occasion. I'm not sure how long it lasts. Definitely still killable.
  • What's the best Runewarden spec for hunting? I've heard SnB is the worst, but what do you think is the best? Without artefacts!
  • Jovolo said:
    What's the best Runewarden spec for hunting? I've heard SnB is the worst, but what do you think is the best? Without artefacts!
    Dps, snb might be the worst, but SoA, fullplate, and runes sound like God-mode tanking to me. 
  • Two hand is great damage. 

• JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
    Everything took longer, but snb was ezmode bashing.
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
  • Antonius said:
    Trey said:
    Trey said:

|    4650*      Achaea 2017/2/25/0  Your bug report (detail: 'a cask of Ironbeard's Finest', the new artifact off the Wheel, doesn't seem to allow any sort of interaction with it. If it's supposed to generate sips of liquid, it isn't doing it.) - has been fixed. The following notes were included: You should now be able to DRINK CASK. We apologise for the bug!                      |

• KyrraKyrra Australia
    Anyone have an estimate on how many lessons I'd need to trans my 11th, 12th, and 13th trade skills?

My 10th was over 3k lessons I think, so I'd guess over 10k lessons?
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
    How was it over 3k? I never went over like 2.1k for all of them.
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
  • AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    11, 12 and 13 should be 3812, 4158 and 4503.
    Huh. Neat.
  • KyrraKyrra Australia
    Ahmet said:
    11, 12 and 13 should be 3812, 4158 and 4503.
    Thank you!
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• While it's never been said anywhere, tradeskill costs cap at a bit under 2.1k.
  • edited February 2017
    Lava. 

And suffering.
  • Asbestos lining?
    I had fur-lined robes which wouldn't protected me from the cold. Stupid arctic wolf fur, not insulating from the cold.

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • Anyone familiar with Aetolia know a gui system comparable to Project Source that a new character can use for Achaea with Mudlet? I know nothing about Project Source, but I spent some time chatting oocly with a character from there. I love using Svof, but not certain how to address her question as my GUI comes from Rip's system which was basically given to me! 

Was there a bonus to the tradein value of complete death talismans? I have a complete vulturetalon and complete deathdummy, and don't want to mess up if there is!

if so, how does one claim it?