Quick Questions

Comments

• KyrraKyrra Australia
    Is the +30% credits plus Mayan crowns promotion still going on?
    It is! It hasn't been changed yet.
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• I am interested to know the next promo. 
  • TharvisTharvis The Land of Beer and Chocolate!
    Dochitha said:
    I am interested to know the next promo. 
    it'll be here when Tecton gets back!
    And with that announce news, give it a bit, man probably needs some time
    Aurora says, "Tharvis, why are you always breaking things?!"
    Artemis says, "You are so high maintenance, Tharvis, gosh."
    Tecton says, "It's still your fault, Tharvis."

• SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    With voluptupus[sic] curves and sweeping lines, a clay effigy has been 
    placed here. Thick and opaque, the frontal bone of a humanoid skull sits here. A 
    swarthy swashbuckler works here, concentrating hard on the job at hand. 

I got this as a gift. It's been sitting on my quarterdeck for days now and my guys still aren't saucy wenches. Was there something I was supposed to do other than just drop it there? D: I bugged it but nobody's had a look at it yet (prolly cause it's not thursday).

• MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    How am I to know if I should make my men attractive ladies or not! Weep.
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • Melodie said:
    Eleusis does not have this conundrum
  • JeslynJeslyn United States
    Kiet said:
    Melodie said:
    That Hansel's so hot right now.
  • KayeilKayeil Washington State
    Jeslyn said:
    Kiet said:
    Melodie said:
    Most favorite comedy movie ever.
    What doesn't kill you gives you exp.

• Jeslyn said:
    Kiet said:
    Melodie said:
    Is that an NPC :confounded: 
    From HELP CARTS:

Traders can place up to ten items in the cart at any one time, and the cart will last for seven Achaean months. 

So um... what? I've seen lots of carts with way more than ten items so this confuses me. Was the number of items just decreased, or does this mean something else that I'm not understanding? Please clarify!

• KryptonKrypton shi-Khurena
    Skye said:
    voluptupus

• Kayeil said:
    From HELP CARTS:

Traders can place up to ten items in the cart at any one time, and the cart will last for seven Achaean months. 

So um... what? I've seen lots of carts with way more than ten items so this confuses me. Was the number of items just decreased, or does this mean something else that I'm not understanding? Please clarify!
    You sure it doesn't mean you can put 30 pieces of armour in there 10 at a time? Just a wild guess, never had a cart
  • KyrraKyrra Australia
    From my understand and experience with using carts, it's ten different types of items but you can have more than one quantity of any of those ten types. Unless it's been changed.
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• edited October 2015
    What's the best race spec for Jester? I've had people saying dex, but con seems like it would make just as much sense. I have 14 dex/ 13 con as a base line.

• edited October 2015
    There's no reason to go dex over con on jester unless you're just really worried about monks, just go con.
  • edited October 2015
    I'm wondering if they were thinking of damage scaling on health as the reason? I prefer serpent for hunting, and have better arties for it, so won't be hunting in jester, just pk. Ooh, or I guess I could save jester hunting for groups/areas where more con would help me survive, hrm.

• Very few attacks are entirely % health based, and more health is always going to make you more tanky than less health.

Dex wouldn't help you bash as a jester either, only con or (probably) str would.
  • Yeah, that's why I'm pointing it out, if hunting was on the cards obviously dex would be much lower down on the list.

• There's really no reason to prioritize dex over con on a jester unless you exclusively fight physical classes that can be dodged. People just assume jesters should be dex because that's the archetype.
  • AerekAerek East Tennessee, USA
    High DEX on a Jester can be extremely obnoxious, granted. There are a few I just couldn't land blows on after Avoidance, Riding, and Acrobatics, but yeah, that doesn't quite justify taking it over CON.
    -- Grounded in but one perspective, what we perceive is an exaggeration of the truth.
  • Right, that was my original thought. Thanks. :)

• Are bronze tokens still bugged? Well, do that thing where they hit their cooldown if you shipreturn with one out, which seems like a bug to me. Thinking about getting one but that makes it much less appealing as I know I'd forget to put it away.

• TharvisTharvis The Land of Beer and Chocolate!
    Valkyn said:
    Are bronze tokens still bugged? Well, do that thing where they hit their cooldown if you shipreturn with one out, which seems like a bug to me. Thinking about getting one but that makes it much less appealing as I know I'd forget to put it away.
    i was told that that's intended behaviour - if you have one out when you shipreturn, you shipreturn quicker and the token is consumed for an hour
    Aurora says, "Tharvis, why are you always breaking things?!"
    Artemis says, "You are so high maintenance, Tharvis, gosh."
    Tecton says, "It's still your fault, Tharvis."

• edited October 2015
    Tharvis said:
    Valkyn said:
    Are bronze tokens still bugged? Well, do that thing where they hit their cooldown if you shipreturn with one out, which seems like a bug to me. Thinking about getting one but that makes it much less appealing as I know I'd forget to put it away.
    i was told that that's intended behaviour - if you have one out when you shipreturn, you shipreturn quicker and the token is consumed for an hour
    Ship returning at half speed is such a small benefit, and cuts out the main purpose for the token, it seems weird. Okay, if that's the call they've made. I'd buy one if it just halved ship return time all the time without shutting it down, but as it stands it's a bit daft.

• Valkyn said:
    Tharvis said:
    Valkyn said:
    I'd rather it didn't have that benefit than took away the cooldown when you shipreturn just for five seconds saved. Guess I'll go for a pebble instead.
    Put token in pack;shipreturn go ?
    Just make aliases. I have one that puts it in my pack when it returns to me after using ship rescue me.

• Morthif said:
    Valkyn said:
    Tharvis said:
    Valkyn said:
    I'd rather it didn't have that benefit than took away the cooldown when you shipreturn just for five seconds saved. Guess I'll go for a pebble instead.
    Put token in pack;shipreturn go ?
    That works if you're using one client all the time. I don't have any triggers/don't know how to script nexus.

• If it was really that great an item, I'd figure it out. It's not that simple though, I'm having issues with scripts vanishing from nexus, or just not working, or not saving, or the bloody thing not opening in the first place. If it halved shipreturn time without removing the hour limit on tokening, it'd be worth it.

• edited October 2015
    That was an in-game alias, those save per character on the server, independent of client.