Quick Questions

Comments

• edited October 2015
    October 15th. I bought 400 and got four crowns at 30% sale.

• Antonius said:
    @Sarapis @Tecton How long is the extension of the Crown sale going to last for? Will it be all month or will we likely see something new halfway through? And does the 1 Crown per 100 credits only apply to the base amount bought, or does it also apply to the extra 20/30%?
    Base amount I believe. Someone I know bought 1000cr and they got 10 Crowns.

• edited October 2015

That's how I thought I remembered it working, but thought I'd check. Thanks guys.

• Is there a way to refer to arrows without referring to meteors (which stay "arrows" alongside to "meteor") as well?
  • edited October 2015
    Can't you refer to them by colour? Undyed though, I'm not sure... Easiest way would just be to store meteors before working with your arrows :/

• I'm asking for enchantment, so inventory management. I'm currently storing my meteors, but I'd like to get rid of that if I could :)
  • TharvisTharvis The Land of Beer and Chocolate!
    can always trigger meteor creation completion to get group meteor from bag (or other container), get meteor from ouroboros#2, combine all meteor, put group meteor in bag

Aurora says, "Tharvis, why are you always breaking things?!"
    Artemis says, "You are so high maintenance, Tharvis, gosh."
    Tecton says, "It's still your fault, Tharvis."

• Keneanung said:
    I'm asking for enchantment, so inventory management. I'm currently storing my meteors, but I'd like to get rid of that if I could :)
    Is just searching the GMCP Char.Items.List for your inventory for items matching "arrow" but not "meteor" infeasible/too much work?
  • Anyone know what the average turnaround time for a customisation request is?
  • Naisar said:
    Anyone know what the average turnaround time for a customisation request is?
    I normally get 0-3 days. Most in the 1-2 range.
    Current scripts: GoldTracker 1.2, mData 1.1
    Site: https://github.com/trevize-achaea/scripts/releases
    Thread: http://forums.achaea.com/discussion/4064/trevizes-scripts
    Latest update: 9/26/2015 better character name handling in GoldTracker, separation of script and settings, addition of gold report and gold distribute aliases.
  • KenwayKenway San Francisco
    Does Accentato still scale with STR or is it now INT? I seem to remember a change to it recently but I can't remember exactly what it was.

- Limb Counter - Fracture Relapsing -
    "Honestly, I just love that it counts limbs." - Mizik Corten
  • What happened to Nemutaur?
  • Kenway said:
    Does Accentato still scale with STR or is it now INT? I seem to remember a change to it recently but I can't remember exactly what it was.
    I think it's a standard 25% of the jab or something?
  • Yeah, 25% of whatever the jab's damage was. So it's modified by str and rapier stats.
  • AerekAerek East Tennessee, USA
    When did they remove Accentato's INT scaling? Gammonetrik's Accentato hit like a pile driver, but I was pretty sure that was his INT sash talking more than his (old stats) Soulpiercer.
    -- Grounded in but one perspective, what we perceive is an exaggeration of the truth.
  • Actually, I think it was just in PvE that it was made to scale with rapier damage. PvP should still depend on int (and mental afflictions and such).

It was with the huge hunting changes in July 2014.
  • edited October 2015
    Tharvis said:
    can always trigger meteor creation completion to get group meteor from bag (or other container), get meteor from ouroboros#2, combine all meteor, put group meteor in bag

Eld said:
    Keneanung said:
    I'm asking for enchantment, so inventory management. I'm currently storing my meteors, but I'd like to get rid of that if I could :)
    Is just searching the GMCP Char.Items.List for your inventory for items matching "arrow" but not "meteor" infeasible/too much work?
    Working on the svof enchanter, so I'd have a setting for the command/container and it has no inventory tracker yet, though that will probably be the next thing, but won't work too well in the current setup, because all commands are queued before the first item is outrifted. I was just hoping there'd be an alternative word for them.
  • Is stun time the same for all abilities that give it or are there any modifiers for anything?

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • Pretty sure each ability has its own specific stun time.

• Different abilities (and different denizen attacks) have different stun times. I don't have many specific examples though; metamorphosis ambush was 1.5s last time I tested it, 5s for horseshoe trap, headslam is 0.1s of self-stun, I don't know percussia's stun time but I know it's cut in half when the target is deaf.
  • scimitar-wielding vertani's stun lasts for however long it takes you to die. :pleased: 

• Cynlael said:
    scimitar-wielding vertani's stun lasts for however long it takes you to die. :pleased: 

Has like a 0.1s gap to get an attack in. Annoying, but not too difficult.
    Latest update: 9/26/2015 better character name handling in GoldTracker, separation of script and settings, addition of gold report and gold distribute aliases.
  • Trevize said:
    Cynlael said:
    scimitar-wielding vertani's stun lasts for however long it takes you to die. :pleased: 

I usually just spam my bashing alias against them, since I'm not going to be quick enough to actually get them otherwise. Literally spam it, I sit and rapid-fire hit the Enter key until it dies. Hate those things. Miingruan's room is even more annoying, since she web/impales you as well.
    - (Eleusis): Ellodin says, "The Fissure of Echoes is Sarathai's happy place."
    - With sharp, crackling tones, Kyrra tells you, "The ladies must love you immensely."
    - (Eleusian Ranger Techs): Savira says, "Most of the hard stuff seem to have this built in code like: If adventurer_hitting_me = "Sarathai" then send("terminate and selfdestruct")."
    - Makarios says, "Serve well and perish."
    - Xaden says, "Xaden confirmed scrub 2017."

• Sarathai said:
    Trevize said:
    Cynlael said:

I usually just spam my bashing alias against them, since I'm not going to be quick enough to actually get them otherwise. Literally spam it, I sit and rapid-fire hit the Enter key until it dies. Hate those things. Miingruan's room is even more annoying, since she web/impales you as well.
    Exactly that. I meant spamming, of course, trying to slip something on 0.1 seconds even on my good latency is hit and miss.
  • Anyone know what Megalith and Ox tattoos' regen rates are, by any chance? :O
  • EldEld
    edited October 2015
    Anedhel said:
    Anyone know what Megalith and Ox tattoos' regen rates are, by any chance? :O
    Megalith is 6wp every 10s. I think ox is 10ep every 10s (same ratio as natural regen at inept fitness/philosophy), but not 100% sure on that one.

Edit:
    Sena said:
    Ox tattoo regens 6 endurance every 10 seconds, ring of endurance essentially regens 10 endurance every 4 seconds (but I'm not sure how it stacks with sleeping).

• What's monk like right now? I hear the hunting sucks, but how is unartied monk in combat?
  • I have low strength, hence why my hunting sucks.

From the Tekura side of things on my part (where I don't really have any arties), it doesn't seem that bad.
  • Hi there! A friend kindly gifted me a crown to buy the Eleusian fair drink, but I don't know which one it is. I have the Muurning Flurry and Eastern Morn, but I'd like to know for sure which one represents Eleusis so I don't buy the wrong one.

Thanks ahead of time for the help! Much obliged!