League of Legends

Comments

• i like my new janna skin, though the hair is hilarious.

will play with people if not ranked + draft pick + you can play at least 4 champs of every role well.
    And as he slept he dreamed a dream, and this was his dream.
  • Breaking! Morello just released the list of changes to the PBE - this may very well be our first look into this next major patch they will be releasing! Lots of reworks, lots of new and awesome items. Check it out!

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2801597

League of Legends: IA ROCKS (NA)
    Guild Wars 2: erasariel.1532 - Devona's Rest (NA)
    Final Fantasy XIV: Novi Selea - Cactuar (NA)
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ErasarielOfAchaea/
    Achaea: Erasariel (duh!)
  • Ellodin said:
    i like my new janna skin, though the hair is hilarious.

will play with people if not ranked + draft pick + you can play at least 4 champs of every role well.

What skin are you talking about?

• edited November 2012
    War Hero Janna, the reward skin for Season 2 1550+ Elo players on the Riot servers.

• Guys, guess what?
  • Our rage is beyond your control.

• My back, it's snapped. My team so heavy ;__;

Kat raged and intentionally feeding actually ruined everything :( too bad.

• edited November 2012
    TRIPLE POST BECAUSE NOBODY ELSE WANTS TO POST THEIR SCORES UGUU

(also twitch is crazy fun)

• RuthRuth Singapore

Ellodin said:
    i like my new janna skin, though the hair is hilarious.

@Ellodin: Is that why you never play with me anymore ;-;

@Erasariel: PAAAAAAIN.
    "Mummy, I'm hungry, but there's no one to eat! :C"

• VayneVayne Rhode Island
    My brother got me to start playing the other day. I was sorely disappointed to see that Vayne is a girl. My summoner name is Frost144, 10 points to whoever can guess where the #144 came from.
  • Is it Articuno?
    When Canada rules the world,
    things will be... nii~ice.
  • I didn't get that, then I realized I can't sing that song with all the 150 Pokemon anymore.
  • VayneVayne Rhode Island
    edited November 2012
    10 points to @Daklore! Also, I suck at this game.
  • edited November 2012
    Everyone sucks at it in the beginning... then they slowly start to get better. Some people never get better. Kinda amusing the first time I spectated level 30s playing like I did at level 10.

@Tvistor Youtube! ... I remember the pokemon raps, I used to be able to sing that too.... sometimes I go to youtube just to listen to it... ah, good ol' childhood memories ... that I remember. (also, I admit, I used serebii.net for 144 reference on a hunch. I don't think I can recite the original 151 pokedex in order anymore... I used to be able to do it)
  • MishgulMishgul Trondheim, Norway
    I still suck 4 years down the line

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
    hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae
  • I am on the EU West server my name on there is Hokomashu, I am a level 20 at the momento, but add me I am not all that bad mkay!
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    Signed in for the first time in months, and played as the new Zed. He's all right...but I was solo top against Darius, and didn't do so well. I rage quit after that match because our jungle was shit.

• Your problem was you went against a Darius. Darius is, to most of the community(his win rate seems to back this up) OP. Plus that cooldown on kill for his ult is a bit absurd.

And I usually expect the jungler to be crap anyway. S3 jungle is supposed to reduce the amount of early game gankage, so... tops will have to learn to be that island without jungle support. Maybe. Who knows.
  • I want them to hurry up and bring Nami out. I like my supports (even though I've started playing more AP/AD <3 Kog)

• RuthRuth Singapore
    Had a game with @Cahin. He da teemo:

"Mummy, I'm hungry, but there's no one to eat! :C"

Cahin is a terrible teemo. This one time he tried to kill baron at level 1 15 minutes in and he won. Shocking teemo.

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
  • Roof is a good support carry

• Love blitzcrank.

So mishgul is ripping into this Darius about to solo him. I w over, pop powerfist at ~100 health and grab him from the woods and steal the kill.

Nucking funt >(

-

As drawn by Shayde
  • edited November 2012
    Most of the community thinks Darius is OP because most of the community plays blind pick and doesn't plan for anything on the enemy team.

Also yay, I could say yes to all of @Ellodin's requirements. Though I will say I'm the worst at top.
    Cascades of quicksilver light streak across the firmament as the celestial voice of Ourania intones, "Oh Jarrod..."

• I just started (only level 10), but my SN is Prosephine
  • Ad Lulu is so full of win.

• Ruth said:
    Had a game with @Cahin. He da teemo:

Saw a girl play Arcade Sona in an internet cafe. Her song auras were adorably 8-bit goodness nostalgia. :D

• Hi!
     I play on the EU Nordic & East   server  -> Ashaena
  • Jarrod said:
    Most of the community thinks Darius is OP because most of the community plays blind pick and doesn't plan for anything on the enemy team.
    This is true, I almost never play draft pick ... largely because I don't know how to counter-pick/pick etc. I also don't trust people to pick my role later so we can counter-pick. Also, the horror stories about people calling "mid/top/adc/jungle or I feed". I don't mind playing support once in a while, I'm -alright- at it, but I don't want to play support all the time. S3 might make support a more attractive option for more people, so, here's hoping(and jungle less attractive for the people who are whining about it being too hard and lame)