League of Legends

Comments

• JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
    This made me so happy. From 1 game:

Your fellow Summoners have honored you for your recent exemplary behavior!

[+1] Friendly
    [+2] Helpful
    [+1] Teamwork
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
  • edited October 2012
    Honor system is pretty dumb because everyone gets honored left, right, and center and you only need like 45 for ribbon. I haven't seen much of a change in the community.

Soon, like 60% of players will have one of those ribbons. It should be changed so you cn only honor x times per day so people are more selective. Right now, your friends can honor you each time you play a game with them.

Good job getting it, anyways.
  • RuthRuth Singapore
    Been playing a few games with Katalyst and co. Been fine. Would be even better if we had more people to do 5v5 arams. We did a few 3v3s today. SN's EleneArcan. Feel free to add.
    "Mummy, I'm hungry, but there's no one to eat! :C"

• KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    Haven't played Jax before, but he's pretty fun!

• edited October 2012
    ^ dat katarina
  • Vaehl said:
    Honor system is pretty dumb because everyone gets honored left, right, and center and you only need like 45 for ribbon. I haven't seen much of a change in the community. Soon, like 60% of players will have one of those ribbons. It should be changed so you cn only honor x times per day so people are more selective. Right now, your friends can honor you each time you play a game with them. Good job getting it, anyways.
    Subsequent honors from the same person to the same person are worth exponentially less.
    Cascades of quicksilver light streak across the firmament as the celestial voice of Ourania intones, "Oh Jarrod..."

• And they ban people for regular senseless trading.

League of Legends: IA ROCKS (NA)
    Guild Wars 2: erasariel.1532 - Devona's Rest (NA)
    Final Fantasy XIV: Novi Selea - Cactuar (NA)
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ErasarielOfAchaea/
    Achaea: Erasariel (duh!)
  • And you lose all of your honour if you're punished in tribunal. All of it. I think warnings count as well, not sure.
    When Canada rules the world,
    things will be... nii~ice.
  • EiredhelEiredhel California
    Yup to all of the above. The first honor only counts. And helpful is the hardest honor to get. 

Meow, meow, etc. 
    Eiredhel's Family Tree

• Oh my world championships finals. The picks, the plays.

• Ugh now the stream is down, forcing me to sink to Bonko's level of shameless but relevant gif-whoring.

• Okay guys.

I've done it.

I've started playing LoL. I have stooped to my Asian heritage.

I hope you're all proud of yourselves, you disgusting wretches.
  • MishgulMishgul Trondheim, Norway
    omg i saw an amir blumenfeld gif my day is complete. Now i just want to see the milkman

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
    hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae
  • Ah. I haven't played in months so my knowledge of it was from bits and pieces of what I've seen. Sounds interesting then.
  • RuthRuth Singapore
    Had games with Kresslack again. First few times as Teemo. Remember, every second, 75 Teemos die!

• I like how your team's Darius got no kills.
    When Canada rules the world,
    things will be... nii~ice.
    I just realized that I love Amumu

I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
    ^ Dat Soraka

I'm having as much fun with Jax as I do with Rengar.

edited October 2012
    lol I didn't even notice the terribad Soraka.

Amumu is my new favorite. I just played my first game not against bots and just decimated the bottom lane. 1v1? np. 2v1? still np. 3v1? lol please, we need to give them a chance.
  • RuthRuth Singapore
    We should 1v1 Amumu against Amumu.

Amumu would win.
  • okay... downloaded, and clueless D:
    Ruth said:
    We should 1v1 Amumu against Amumu.

• RuthRuth Singapore
    @Mannimar: It's like dota except easier. Try some bot games before players.

Found it funny that the guy our team too busy talking about how good he is, and how bad I am since we were in the same lane, attempts to trash talk during game and after. Asked if he wanted to 1v1, he said yeah. When suddenly....

That's pro.

• Can't wait to take a break from Fallout and own some asses later. :P

League of Legends: IA ROCKS (NA)
    Guild Wars 2: erasariel.1532 - Devona's Rest (NA)
    Final Fantasy XIV: Novi Selea - Cactuar (NA)
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ErasarielOfAchaea/
    Achaea: Erasariel (duh!)
  • ARAM is where it's at...  Still haven't got any of ya'll on my friends list haha....

topic on Amumu... Shoulda seen him long ago, used to be OP as phuck,  think he was my first champion I bought as well...  Need to start playing more actually hoping on now... 

Slyfuzzyman if anyone is up
    edited October 2012
    Just had a match with @Hawek. Was pretty fun even though a couple of people were just feeding. Dat Ashe. :/

• Aww, where's the one versus one we had ;) Olaf to stronk lool.... Always sucks having a shitty comp team why I don't do 5's
  • EiredhelEiredhel California
    edited October 2012
    So I got an honorable opponent badge :( And now people are super mean to me when I play.

Them: "DON'T EXPECT ME TO KISS YOUR BADGE JUST CAUSE YOU HAVE A LOT OF HONORS BITCH!" 
    Me: "Uh... wait what?"
    Them: "YOU HEARD ME YOU FUCKING SUCK YOU *insert colorful adjectives and mean words here*"
    Me: "Wow... okay, can you stop taking all my cs now?"
    Them: "NO, cause your CS SUCKS!"
    Me: "Yeah... cause you keep taking all of it..."
    Them: "STFU STFU STFU STFU!" 

I honestly don't know why I play anymore -_- I have to play carry and support at the same time. Only person who buys wards, only person who buys oracles, then they say I suck when I can't take the kills in team fights and they go to other people. I think the fact that I end up with the most assists and STILL can rape the other team 1v1 should say it's not because of me. 

At least in Dwarf fortress I can actually kill the cretins I don't like. /sigh

Next time I play I'll take screenshots of the lulzy logic people use on me to try to handicap me then talk shit. HUE HUE HUE THE SNUFFBUNNY WILL SUFFERRRRR.

Meow, meow, etc. 
    Eiredhel's Family Tree