League of Legends

Comments

• RuthRuth Singapore
    First time or so as Kayle. This was like. The greatest come back evar.
    "Mummy, I'm hungry, but there's no one to eat! :C"

• I want Spec Ops Gangplank and Nemesis Jax.
  • So I was browsing the League of Legends subreddit today, and so this gem about a "troll" support Nasus who was a most positive force on the team, and essentially kept their morale up to secure a well-earned victory.

Soon after, this Nasus made an AMA. Frankly, I've never heard wiser words said about playing the game.

League of Legends: IA ROCKS (NA)
    Guild Wars 2: erasariel.1532 - Devona's Rest (NA)
    Final Fantasy XIV: Novi Selea - Cactuar (NA)
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ErasarielOfAchaea/
    Achaea: Erasariel (duh!)
  • lol I got a ribbon
  • Got Evelynn and Battle Bunny Riven on my Garena LOL. Was so much fun.

• I think you mean playboy Riven.
  • That comment was *almost* enough to get me playing again.

*Almost*
  • Vaehl said:
    I think you mean playboy Riven.

• As soon as I saw you respond I wondered if you had posted a picture of "playboy Riven". You will never disappoint me, Synbios.
  • Synbios never fails to deliver.

• Then why hasn't he delivered me my pizza?
    When Canada rules the world,
    things will be... nii~ice.
  • Daklore said:
    Then why hasn't he delivered me my pizza?

Naturally, because I ate it. Good pizza too.

• Heh. Been playing a fair bit lately, having some great games and some awful games. Love Mundo, really want to love Maokai (done some hilarious things with those saplings...), and I'm saving up for the newly sneak-peeked champ, Zed. I was just thinking that it was bogus all of the "ninjas" didn't use stealth and they needed a stealthy ninja. This shadow master dude better be invisible all the darn time. I mostly Jungle, occasionally ADC (though I hate it because I want to be IN the fight, not skirting around it and then squished instantly.) and support. Not loving Rengar as much after his nerf though. Anyways. Approaching Level 30, so that is good. I'm usually down for a game if I'm on, shoot me a message!
  • He won't be. He'll be one of those Highly Visible Ninjas.

I will not be surprised if one of his quotes is, "Believe it!" (considering he's going to have a shadow clone)
  • The new Twisted Treeline is actually really fun. Jungle Heimerdinger is my favourite atm.

@Aldeberan Maokai can play as anything except ranged AD. Top, mid, support, jungle. My favourite is playing him as AP mid. With a deathcap, if you land your entire combo on someone - sapling, sapling explosion, twisted advance, arcane smash, and your ultimate - it deals crazy damage. And 90% of it is AOE. Fun.
  • EiredhelEiredhel California
    Any of you who haven't added me, add me! I'd be more than happy to play with you guys. 

Meow, meow, etc. 
    Eiredhel's Family Tree

• Garena LoL just got Kha'Zix and Elise. They look fun to play(though I'm going to grab Sona first once I get the IP).

• I've just about given up on this game. The community is terrible, and I don't think that, even if I knew any if you, we would be able to play often enough to save me from how utterly terrible people are in the beginner AI levels of the game.

Of course I'm a noob, folks. I didn't click on 'advanced'.
  • I'm finding the exact opposite...I've been playing for maybe 3 days now and everyones been super helpful, granted I get the feeling that'll change the second I switch from co-op vs ai to pvp. Only problem I'm having is trying to decide what champions to save up IP for >.<

• Friztic said:
    I've just about given up on this game. The community is terrible, and I don't think that, even if I knew any if you, we would be able to play often enough to save me from how utterly terrible people are in the beginner AI levels of the game. Of course I'm a noob, folks. I didn't click on 'advanced'.
    Every online gaming community I've ever dealt with has been terrible. It's not just a LoL problem.

That being said, I like HoN over LoL but might be able to be convinced to play a few (bad) games of LoL ^_^

• At the lower levels of LoL, you're going to have a lot of toxic players. Largely because a lot of them are smurfs(alts) of higher skilled players who either created an alt to beat up newbies because they can't win at their skill level, or because they got banned by tribunal for their toxic behaviour.

There's a reason all chat is disabled by default.

I don't often run across raging players when I play, sometimes yes, most of the time everyone is fairly quiet. ... Now if they could learn to ward...
  • edited November 2012
    Daklore said:
    At the lower levels of LoL, you're going to have a lot of toxic players. Largely because a lot of them are smurfs(alts) of higher skilled players who either created an alt to beat up newbies because they can't win at their skill level, or because they got banned by tribunal for their toxic behaviour.

There's a reason all chat is disabled by default.

I don't often run across raging players when I play, sometimes yes, most of the time everyone is fairly quiet. ... Now if they could learn to ward...
    :( Not always true. I have a smurf account that I made because I'm too cheap to buy a new rune page and always forgot to switch out runes when I decided to try AP over Support. 

I then spent a small fortune on RP buying champs and could have bought a new rune page, but my brain doesn't think like that.

Also @Ruth - Kayle is awesome. She works on so many levels.

• Got around to getting Fiora and her Head Mistress skin. The sound of a ruler thwapping away is priceless.

• @Erasariel didn't get that skin because he said the ruler thwapping sound wasn't there. I'm guessing Riot has since fixed. He loves playing Fiora-mid, and will proceed to insult you(jokingly, mostly) if you dare take her top or jungle.

No, I'm serious. It's like his berserk button.
  • Well, I only saw the skin at a skin preview on the PBE - maybe the sound files weren't there yet.

But if the thwapping sounds are there..instabuy ;__;

• Daklore said:
    @Erasariel didn't get that skin because he said the ruler thwapping sound wasn't there. I'm guessing Riot has since fixed. He loves playing Fiora-mid, and will proceed to insult you(jokingly, mostly) if you dare take her top or jungle.

No, I'm serious. It's like his berserk button.

My brother had a Headmistress Fiora in his team. Everyone made derivatives of 'Oh, teacher, I've been a bad student, punish me' jokes. Much fun was had by all. In other news, I got a lot of catcalls when I rolled my Battle Bunny Riven. One of the most creative was 'if Riven worked at a bar, they wouldn't need a bouncer. She'd play waitress AND bouncer at the same time!'

• Just got that new ninja Zed... anyone has a clue how to use him?

so hard =(

• Super pubstomp deluxe!

• I don't know why people hate Twitch so much. He's easily my best ADC, despite Kog'Maw being my favourite(and at the same time, worst) ADC.
  • MORDEKAIIIIIIIIIIIIIISER!