League of Legends

Comments

• And this is why I don't venture past turret until minions have gone. And even then, I cautiously avoid the brush. Unless I'm Twitch, then I stealth in and face check. Or Caitlyn and trap it.

I'm paranoid.
    When Canada rules the world,
    things will be... nii~ice.
  • TIL Caitlyn's traps have a cupcake in them

League of Legends: IA ROCKS (NA)
    Guild Wars 2: erasariel.1532 - Devona's Rest (NA)
    Final Fantasy XIV: Novi Selea - Cactuar (NA)
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ErasarielOfAchaea/
    Achaea: Erasariel (duh!)

Finally getting the drill of Ezreal, Sona was my brother.

• I..I'll just leave this here.

• WEE WOO WEE WOO

ok

• Daklore said:
    And this is why I don't venture past turret until minions have gone. And even then, I cautiously avoid the brush. Unless I'm Twitch, then I stealth in and face check. Or Caitlyn and trap it.

I'm paranoid.

Or if you have a partner and are ready to flash/react/move out of a possible skillshot when necessary.

Like that one time I was running away from a blitzcrank. Move move move move SPIDER SENSE TINGLING juke to the left a bit, avoid blitzgrab, BROKEN WINGS BROKEN WINGS BROKEN WINGS VALOR TO SAFETY. 

• Today Singed tried to run and I jumped out of a plant as Heimerdinger and was like 'MISSILE LAUNCH!' but low health Amumu came up behind me and they both caught rockets in the face doublekill yaowijtawoefij
  • I suppose you didn't have the power for a medaforce, but that'll have to do.
  • Oh man. I started yelling MISSILE LAUNCH over Skype in tones I had gotten from... somewhere, but I couldn't figure it out. I stared at the word 'medaforce' for ages like '...Why does... hmm...wait... it's time... to kiss your bot GOODBYE!'

You have slain an enemy.

'Dude, I rock.'
  • Aren't you glad I get obscure references that most people don't remember?
  • Please join the Naga with me. We will be all MISSILE LAUNCH.
  • Last night, I told my League Skype group that I will unleash the BEST VAYNE NA.

OP delivers, ladies and gentlemen.

• I then one-upped Era with an 18/4/9 Twitch. I never remember to take snapshots, but proof is in my summoner profile and/or lolking. So... yeah.

>P

And I did this without having a 0 CS support(a Warwick, of all things) and pretty much had to rely on making a lot of kills early game to actually make my Twitch viable(helped that the enemy laners were Ezreal and Kennen(Keenan?) and they fought over CS as well.). Now, if I'd actually -had- CS... I'd probaby have gotten more kills. I almost got a quadra .... again... always a triple, never a quadra/penta. !_!
  • I got quadra too :(

Also, it's your twitch. No surprises there. :P I mean, this is my first good Vayne game, ever!

• I think you're misunderstanding me, @Erasariel, I've never gotten a quadra. I've gotten -close-(once had a very clear quadra stole from me)
  • @Erasariel I play Vayne too. I'm pretty low level, but I'm not bad. I love how OP she is at the end game. Even in the middle I've killed a lot of people who are too dumb to not stand directly in line with a wall.
  • Support Warwick is so fun. You don't do much but then suddenly you hit level 6 and BAM INFINITE DURESS. For bonus points run it alongside Malzahar mid and Skarner jungle.

Also apparently the next patch is not coming for 2 weeks? wtfux dis? I want my new support.
  • Nami is coming with 1.72. 1.73 is slated for Dec 11th at the earliest. At least, that's the indiciations I've gotten from the LoL forums. Apparently we're on 1.71 right now, I've never actually looked.
  • A Vayne without an escape vs a team with 3 exhausts.

There is a problem here.

An even bigger problem is the ADC Teemo from last page, but I guess the world is just falling apart or something :(
    Cascades of quicksilver light streak across the firmament as the celestial voice of Ourania intones, "Oh Jarrod..."

• Twisted Fate and Heimderdinger are my favourite champions in the woooooooorld.
  • MishgulMishgul Trondheim, Norway
    i love being AD janna

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
    hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae
  • Oh. LoL on here.

I mained bot lane up to ~1650 elo, now I just dick around.
  • I wish people would just let me ADC all the time while I'm doing ranked :(

Pentakill instant enemy surrender with the trolliest team in history. Too powerful.
    Cascades of quicksilver light streak across the firmament as the celestial voice of Ourania intones, "Oh Jarrod..."

• I play LoL and my SN is Wolfbringer. I am more serious about LoL so I don't act like Hoka :p

• heal exhaust vayne?

rofl
  • @Erasariel -really- hates flash.
  • New League of Legends patch to make it more similar to DotA soon. If you enjoy it then I suggest looking into trying DotA 2.
  • Get your heathenistic ways out of our superior game thread! Shoo!

Naw, I'm not like that, but I only play one MOBA, so... not gonna happen.
  • NAMI! WHY MUST YOUR PATCH TAKE SO LONG!