Combat Logs

Comments

• If you're fighting someone with a tracker (though I know Alrena isn't), smoking rebounding is pretty bad if it doesn't lend you any advantage.

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

[ Runewarden Sparring Videos | Link ]
  • You know, trackers aren't the only way to determine that someone who just smoked doesn't have asthma. 
  • Farrah said:
    You know, trackers aren't the only way to determine that someone who just smoked doesn't have asthma. 
    The only way to figure out if someone has shielded is to hit it repeatedly cause you accidentally gagged the shield message. 

• Cooper said:
    Farrah said:
    You know, trackers aren't the only way to determine that someone who just smoked doesn't have asthma. 
    The only way to figure out if someone has shielded is to hit it repeatedly cause you accidentally gagged the shield message. 
    The only way to figure out someone is standing is by issuing them for hacking when going for a bbt then discovering you gagged standing.
  • edited July 2017
    The Achaean Shecks(?) memes are real today.

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

• edited July 2017
    so what the hell do I do against this? Trying to fight and just .... spamming shield over and over and over, when any time the humours get too high? I don't think corrosive is faster than copper. 

• oh and I stopped using wrack paralysis along with the educe to test if it was any faster. But seemingly not
  • The wrack is important. It either keeps them from eating antimony while spamming shield, or you use it to punish the antimony eats by trying to lock them with the wracks.
  • Torben said:
    oh and I stopped using wrack paralysis along with the educe to test if it was any faster. But seemingly not
    Dont just wrack paralysis. People shield and start eating antimony, is also a great time to put in affs they don't have, don't just duplicate paralysis. But that's really what you are going to face as Alchie. Drop monocide too, it prones them so they can't shield behind para. You are also hitting shield, which slows you down a tonne.
  • Based off my reading, shaman inflame has changed. Does anyone have any scaling info on it? My understanding is it's a 1-shot around 800 bleed. Does sensitivity still affect it?
  • AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    Should still be 6x current bleeding?
    Huh. Neat.
  • Definitely not. Had Zackery at around ~850 bleed once when we last sparred, took him from ~5100 to about 5-10% when I tried inflaming off of it. Maybe something was wrong. If you time it to inflame right after a bleed tick it'd probably work.

Sensitivity helps a lot, though, managed to take Siduri (in dragonform) from ~5300 to dead with ~640 bleeding sensi inflame/throttle.
  • Ahmet said:
    Should still be 6x current bleeding?
    It got nerfed last round, I believe. Because of how many Shamans were abusing the ever living hell out of it... Dunno exact scaling anymore, not a Shaman nor have any nuts to test it out.
  • Searching around, it sounded like it was ~13% per 100 bleed threshold (non-scaling) after the last classleads, but I recall reading that was also changed. I assume it's still % based, but I'm sure it was decreased from the 13%. It seems like it was unblockable damage before, which means Dragonform shouldn't have affected it (only scales/algiz?), is it no longer unblockable?

I also read bloodlet scales off of max health, is this still the case?
  • 8% every 100 bleeding interval, before scimitar city improvement, sensitivity and resist all modifiers. 0-99 does no damage, 100-199 does 8%, 200-299 does 16% and so on.
  • edited August 2017
    Pretty sure inflame is either magic or fire damage, not unblockable... Unless that got stealth changed; I do specifically remember the damage being different vs someone who had 0 miniskills, compared to someone who was omnitrans (implying one of those two types reduce it).
  • AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    Inflame definitely used to be unblockable, I know that much for sure. Could have gotten changed with the latest classleads though.
    Huh. Neat.
  • edited August 2017
    How do I kill a bm in Mir with lvl 3 health sip/con/regen/blunt paragon + health trans 30% without 70+ kai requirement for enfeeble/kai trans brs? (since I get prepped before I can reach 70 kai) and runs/alleviates before mind scythe? Does broken arm stop alleviate/health trans?

Didn't save the log of this guy surviving 3 torso bbts - https://ada-young.appspot.com/pastebin/65fd3NWW

Considering
    1. running away -> run back force alleviate -> scythe set up if doesn't run away on the force
    2. undeaf -> break leg torso -> trans hrs/wrench torso/break leg/tumble cancel -> 3x bbts up might work
    3. break arm/leg/force head -> break torso leg -> bbt x3 if 1 broken arm stops health trans

[spoiler]f u @Nylian[/spoiler]

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

• Break leg/undeaf/force apply > break leg/torso > bbt x3

Ive seen people do leg/leg/force apply after a pre-undeaf, then either combo torso or axe torso to break into the bbt chain.

For scythe, will need to break both arms to stop alleviate. Don't think it stops trans.

Trans at full shin is 50%, a torso bbt should be 48% or so in Mir.

Try to catch him after using something shin intensive like airfist or something, to reduce how much he can trans.

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • edited August 2017
    Fixed
    1. running away -> run back force alleviate -> scythe set up if doesn't run away on the force (assuming alleviate has a cooldown)
    2. undeaf -> break leg torso/force arm -> trans hrs/wrench torso/break leg/tumble cancel -> 3x bbts
    3. undeaf -> break arm leg/force head -> break torso leg -> bbt x3 if 1 broken arm stops health trans
    The easier route of break leg/undeaf/force arm -> break torso leg -> bbt x3 doesn't work on Mir/Algiz/Dragonarmour (assuming no kai to enfeeble)

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

• I can't recall what arms does to trans. I want to say arms doesn't stop it.

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • edited August 2017
    The problem is he survives 3x torso bbts and a follow up kai choke. Can't scythe with alleviate either.

I could also technically, just stand there until he preps me then break when he unstances from Mir to Sanya too

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

• Alleviate does have a CD

• How about health trans?

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

• Thanks @Makarios, will try step 2

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

• edited August 2017
    And from the other perspective.  Don't think it was the same fight though.
    Also you were late on the blow-my-mind thingy

https://ada-young.appspot.com/pastebin/wj8xASz7

@Exelethril I like your call-outs...sans eq/bal. :P
  • edited August 2017
    Wanted to try mind drain/clot spam but that didn't work the last time around since I can't get away from you without a dashing artie :expressionless:

Might try the more rng trans hrs head wrench stuff with 2x legs + surge on ur tumbles, if it makes you off bal for long enough b4 alleviate 

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

• There's plenty of time in most scythe sequences to just break both arms, you don't need to get too fancy here.