Combat Logs

Comments

• Dochitha said:
    Ryzeth said:
    Technically he tanked four. He died on the fifth.
    I could tank 5, if I aria'ed. And if I applied, would have stood. And that was horkval, if I wear a cloth armour with 5% cutting it will make it tankier. And I am not sure if continuo fired there. Lots of IFs,  tanking is trend.
    Could have, but you didn't. Which is what was commented on.
  • Sick Targ strats.

You raise your longsword over your head and begin to swing it in a wide circle, gaining speed as you go.

You have recovered balance on all limbs. (1.745s)

Sticky strands of webbing spray out from Aegoth to cover Baenor.

Baenor takes a drink from an oaken vial.

Baenor begins making an entry in a personal journal, disappearing from sight.

• Lukan said:
    Sick Targ strats.

You raise your longsword over your head and begin to swing it in a wide circle, gaining speed as you go.

Pretty sure journaling or QQing to avoid a death is shrubbable. A warning will suffice but it is absolutely needs to be quashed
  • Lukan said:
    Sick Targ strats.

Yeah - he got a mis-tell from someone (not even a Targ) telling him to journal and he just did...

I have nfi why he thought it was a good idea - but whatever
         He is a coward who has to bring two friends as backup to jump people hunting.

• Xaden said:
    Lukan said:
    Sick Targ strats.

Yeah - he got a mis-tell from someone (not even a Targ) telling him to journal and he just did...

That's why a warning should suffice, gotta learn somehow, but should be stressed to him how important it is not to journal like that. 

In actual news you raided while I was away on a weekend trip, I wanted to defend on my phone but I don't even have a bashing alias on this thing
  • Minifie said:
    Lukan said:
    Sick Targ strats.

Pretty sure journaling or QQing to avoid a death is shrubbable. A warning will suffice but it is absolutely needs to be quashed
    Definitely issuable - shrubbable if it becomes a habit.

• Minifie said:
    Xaden said:
    Lukan said:
    Sick Targ strats.

That's why a warning should suffice, gotta learn somehow, but should be stressed to him how important it is not to journal like that. 

In actual news you raided while I was away on a weekend trip, I wanted to defend on my phone but I don't even have a bashing alias on this thing
    It's all good. Someone didn't math very well and we had bitten off well more than we could chew :D

• Ha. I had the same trigger to journal/qq when my friends thought I had passed out. It was kind of a thing. 
  • The mis-tell came from Hirst funnily enough.

• Bleak said:
    The story is that I had been fighting Carbine. He leaves, Atalkez and Antidas show up. I fight Atalkez, but Carbine comes back. He attacks me, Atalkez keeps fighting me while Antidas takes on Carbine. I decide to step out for a moment because 2 people where hitting me quite hard. Then we end the match in a draw:

https://ada-young.appspot.com/pastebin/3b0b29fa

Or a win for Carbine

The old lightning deflect onto Atalkski move. 
    "Don't expect anything of yourself, and do what you know" - Legate Medi
  • Carbine said:
    Bleak said:
    The story is that I had been fighting Carbine. He leaves, Atalkez and Antidas show up. I fight Atalkez, but Carbine comes back. He attacks me, Atalkez keeps fighting me while Antidas takes on Carbine. I decide to step out for a moment because 2 people where hitting me quite hard. Then we end the match in a draw:

https://ada-young.appspot.com/pastebin/3b0b29fa

Or a win for Carbine

The old lightning deflect onto Atalkski move. 
    Yo, only a year or something late to the party! Pay more attention to forums, goddamn haha

• ShirszaeShirszae Santo Domingo
    Could I have some Depthswalker logs?

And you won't understand the cause of your grief...

...But you'll always follow the voices beneath.

• edited February 2017
    Shirszae said:
    Could I have some Depthswalker logs?
    http://pastebin.com/wPPudNT7

:3
  • Daeir said:
    https://ada-young.appspot.com/pastebin/kQBW-aH2

What a clusterfuck.

Also, you're welcome.
    I literally had to make 2 aliases to try and be somewhat useful, and considering my Vengance killed Halos, it was worth it. Mudrammer is completely awful for raiding though, I'd have to spend somewhere near a year just to get it capable to handle defense decently with how dumb I am.
  • Bounty put on me by Eleusis. Duel Morzakai for it. I actually won. 

https://ada-young.appspot.com/pastebin/MOj9SzEr

Apostate is going to be fun to learn.
  • Vercio said:
    Bounty put on me by Eleusis. Duel Morzakai for it. I actually won. 

That is the saddest combat log I've ever seen. You cant' just post the last 2 seconds :(
  • Vercio said:
    Bounty put on me by Eleusis. Duel Morzakai for it. I actually won. 

Stupid question time.  What's this:  

Morzakai doubles over, eyes bulging.

• edited February 2017
    Sicken damage proc, I would guess.
  • Sicken damage proc yeah. It's the capstone. 

• Was kinda what I thought, but I always like to double check.  Do the manaleech and slickness ones have different messages, besides slickness stripping sileris?
  • No, they don't.
  • 1 vs 1ing and chasing everywhere back to defendable, that totem got me good

https://ada-young.appspot.com/pastebin/h0G-_uJG

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

[ Runewarden Sparring Videos | Link ]
  • 1 vs 1ing and chasing everywhere back to defendable, that totem got me good

https://ada-young.appspot.com/pastebin/h0G-_uJG
    What should you take away from this fight? That you shouldn't have followed to defendable?
  • Don't scrooge on red inks and monoliths. Fighting on defendable is fine, unless they're beckoners.

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

[ Runewarden Sparring Videos | Link ]
  • edited February 2017
     Fighting on defendable is fine, unless they're beckoners.
    Or you get barged onto guards... Like you did... :trollface:

A better question would be why the hell do they have 3x nairat on their totems.
  • Ryzeth said:

Because putting people to sleep isn't as helpful in a room full of guards, compared to making as sure as possible the transfix happens.
  • Softfocus

• Alrena said:
    Ryzeth said:

Because putting people to sleep isn't as helpful in a room full of guards, compared to making as sure as possible the transfix happens.
    Two wunjo at the top = transfix. Don't need 3 nairat.
  • AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    Ryzeth said:
    Alrena said:
    Ryzeth said:

Two wunjo at the top = transfix. Don't need 3 nairat.
    Dunn said:
    Softfocus

Huh. Neat.
  • If you hit both of those wunjos there's still a chance that you shrug all three nairat. Just a lower chance of that happening with 3 vs 2 or 1.