Combat Logs

Comments

• AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    edited January 2017
    Oh, causality. It only lasts for 1 hit and has a 60 second cooldown. You just missed the rest of your hits :dizzy:
    Huh. Neat.
  • edited January 2017
    God, I hate this retarded spell. It lasts long enough to lose all momentum/get kelp stacked - https://ada-young.appspot.com/pastebin/gx3rXDSh

Probably going to start tumbling into runes/running whenever that's up.
    Causality lasts for 1 hit (or 7s [maybe 5], I think, depending on what comes first), broheim. It just has the same message as clumsiness when you miss. 
    It's 5 seconds.
    Huh. Neat.
  • edited January 2017
    Right, it's bugged too - https://ada-young.appspot.com/pastebin/IQBNcPp4

@Ahmet : Oh is it only 1 hit and a guaranteed miss? That's not too bad then  :s

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

[ Runewarden Sparring Videos | Link ]
    Guaranteed dodge on the next physical blow within five seconds, for 270 age, on a 60 second cooldown. Seems reasonable to me!
    Huh. Neat.
  • Yep, reasonable. Any idea what depression/shadowmadness does? Gives x mental affs if you don't cure it within a certain time frame like hypochondria?

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

Depression does health/mana damage based on how many phobias or madness affs that you have, on a tick.

Madness is... I think madness is increased focus time/cost?
    Huh. Neat.
  • Ahmet said:
    Depression does health/mana damage based on how many phobias or madness affs that you have, on a tick.
    Not a tick, does damage when you get phobia/madness affs, scaling with how many relevant affs you have when you get the aff.

Increased focus time (4s? I think), and periodic mental affs (which count towards depression's damage). These two are what needs to be looked at, to be honest. The damage component gets stupidly high, stupidly fast.

• Thanks guys. That visible spell on QL which drags you back into the room functions like piety/gravehands?

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

Distort. How long it lasts scales downward with how much age you have.
    Huh. Neat.
  • edited January 2017
    Can you actually escape it though or you're definitely going to get teleported back?

Think I'll stop being greedy by trying to stack a 4th useless kelp aff (weariness) for a < % of DWs getting out of a focus lock and just go for a faster 2 stack kelp asthma/slickness rng given the clumsy miss rate

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

It's a percent chance, much like gravehands/piety.
    Huh. Neat.
  • @Exelethril (and anybody else!) There's some code linked in my signature that will allow you to check the AB file for any ability via GMCP; a lot of these questions can be answered using that, so it's well worth taking the 60 seconds or less to set it up (it's a script object and an alias).
    Ryzeth said:
    Ahmet said:
    Not a tick, does damage when you get phobia/madness affs, scaling with how many relevant affs you have when you get the aff.

Increased focus time (4s? I think), and periodic mental affs (which count towards depression's damage). These two are what needs to be looked at, to be honest. The damage component gets stupidly high, stupidly fast.

Depression does damage when the symptom effects from phobias proc ("For each phobia or madness that the victim suffers from, they will suffer in both body and mind when the symptoms manifest themselves."), such as the self hit from masochism. It doesn't occur when you get a new affliction since none of them proc immediately.
    Ahmet said:
    Distort. How long it lasts scales downward with how much age you have.
    The percentage chance to keep them in the room scales inversely with age ("resulting in it becoming progressively less potent the older you grow."), as far as I know it has no effect on duration.

Man Ive got everything backwards today. Guess thats what happens when you miss your morning coffee :(
    Huh. Neat.
  • Just a quick shoutout to Antonius' gmcp ab script. I use it religiously.
    Omor Ceberek - Targossas

got gud
  • Is there a talisman that does 30% aoe dmg on dying?

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

• edited January 2017
    @Exelethril That's a Mhaldor thing. Necromancy -> Vengeance. 

Wow that spoiler got fucked. Here it is unspoilered.

Syntax:
    VENGEANCE [ON/OFF]
    RELAX VENGEANCE

Works on/against:
    Room

Cooldown:
    4.00 seconds of equilibrium
    Resource:
    4% life essence
    Details:
    At the cost of a fair amount of life essence, you will exact revenge on your 
    killers when you die in most circumstances.
    Omor Ceberek - Targossas

got gud
  • edited January 2017
    Revelation's guise (a talisman) gives an effect that's basically the same thing.
  • How does this work then?

Name: revelation's guise
    Keyword: guise
    Brief: "This guise allows you to breathe forth a miasma, causing all to die within its tendrils to 
    deliver a final retributive strike."

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

• Guise is another, yeah. But most of the AoE death damage from the crusade earlier was vengeance.
    Omor Ceberek - Targossas

got gud
  • Hmm, so you can stack Vengeance and that? Ouch  :/

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

• I feel like causality is more than one hit guaranteed to miss...

• Dunn said:
    I feel like causality is more than one hit guaranteed to miss...
    I have missed three full dsl's off the back of it before. RNGesus, maybe? Annoying, definitely!
         He is a coward who has to bring two friends as backup to jump people hunting.

• If you also have clumsiness, could just be getting screwed by that. I think the AB file says (or at least implies) that it's only the next hit, but I may be wrong. Easy enough to test whether it's a guaranteed dodge on only the next hit, though.
  • It's currently all attacks within the 5 seconds. Don't know if that's how it's intended to work or not.
  • Thought so, @Farrah

• Yeah, that definitely sounds more accurate.
         He is a coward who has to bring two friends as backup to jump people hunting.

• Causality (Aeonics)                           Known: Yes
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Syntax:            CHRONO CAUSALITY [BOOST]
    Works on/against:  Self
    Resource:          270 age
    Details:
    By tapping into the threads of causality, you can determine when and
    where an enemy shall strike. This will allow you to dodge any physical
    attack with absolute certainty, though no more than once. You may only
    do this sparingly.

If you boost this ability, you may tap into the threads of causality
    without incurring an equilibrium cost.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bolded makes it sound like it's only supposed to be one attack. I've bugged it, will see what the response is.

• I'm quite sure that it's working as intended but it does let DWs dodge while prone.

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

• Can't be initiated prone, though.
    Omor Ceberek - Targossas

got gud