Combat Logs

Comments

• edited January 2017
    I think I'll verify l8r.

@Omor : Yep, it can't be initiated prone. Still not sure about the dodge rate though.

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

[ Runewarden Sparring Videos | Link ]

• [ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

• Antonius said:
    If you also have clumsiness, could just be getting screwed by that. I think the AB file says (or at least implies) that it's only the next hit, but I may be wrong. Easy enough to test whether it's a guaranteed dodge on only the next hit, though.
    I always pair it with clumsiness. 
    Cooper said:
    This is one of the worst forms of special snowflake RP I've ever seen. Thanks for going to another city to do it!
  • edited January 2017
    Dalran dies gasping for breath, asphyxiated by the power of Oathsworn Etheros's kai.
    [03:02:51.750][4367.3708.20735.15755][0|-][ckdbex]    -
    Ambassador Elipise Chiragh, the Ivory Eminence has battered Dalran to death.
    [03:02:56.900][4367.3708.20735.15755][0|-][ckdbex]    -
    The Elder Dragon Aegoth leaves to the east, the earth trembling in his wake.
    [03:03:02.700][4367.3708.20735.15755][0|-][ckdbex]    -
    Etheros has been ruthlessly cut down by the Avenging Arrow Champion.
    [03:03:10.130][4367.3708.20735.15755][0|-][ckdbex]    -
    Swift death claims Seragorn, his attempts at clutching to life proven futile.
    [03:03:13.310][4367.3708.20735.15755][0|-][ckdbex]    -
    Etheros has been ruthlessly cut down by the Avenging Arrow Champion.
    [03:03:14.950][4367.3708.20735.15755][0|-][ckdbex]    -
    Bann is slain by Commandant Aegoth Aristata, the Holocaust King's psychic assault.
    [03:03:19.100][4367.3708.20735.15755][0|-][ckdbex]    -
    Elipise burns to death at the searing behest of Aegoth's soulfire.
    [03:03:19.160][4367.3708.20735.15755][0|-][ckdbex]    -
    Seragorn is slain by Commandant Aegoth Aristata, the Holocaust King's psychic assault.
    [03:03:19.240][4367.3708.20735.15755][0|-][ckdbex]    -
    Laniara burns to death at the searing behest of Aegoth's soulfire.
    [03:03:19.300][4367.3708.20735.15755][0|-][ckdbex]    -
    Jadys burns to death at the searing behest of Aegoth's soulfire.
    [03:03:19.360][4367.3708.20735.15755][0|-][ckdbex]    -
    Torinn burns to death at the searing behest of Aegoth's soulfire.
    [03:03:19.410][4367.3708.20735.15755][0|-][ckdbex]    -
    Jhui is slain by Commandant Aegoth Aristata, the Holocaust King's psychic assault.
    [03:03:19.480][4367.3708.20735.15755][0|-][ckdbex]    -
    Issam burns to death at the searing behest of Aegoth's soulfire.
    [03:03:19.540][4367.3708.20735.15755][0|-][ckdbex]    -
    Frederich is slain by Commandant Aegoth Aristata, the Holocaust King's psychic assault.
    [03:03:19.590][4367.3708.20735.15755][0|-][ckdbex]    -
    Farrah burns to death at the searing behest of Aegoth's soulfire.
    [03:03:19.650][4367.3708.20735.15755][0|-][ckdbex]    -
    Laniara is slain by Commandant Aegoth Aristata, the Holocaust King's psychic assault.
    [03:03:19.700][4367.3708.20735.15755][0|-][ckdbex]    -
    Issam burns to death at the searing behest of Aegoth's soulfire.
    [03:03:19.750][4367.3708.20735.15755][0|-][ckdbex]    -
    Jadys burns to death at the searing behest of Aegoth's soulfire.
    [03:03:19.800][4367.3708.20735.15755][0|-][ckdbex]    -
    Torinn burns to death at the searing behest of Aegoth's soulfire.
    [03:03:19.850][4367.3708.20735.15755][0|-][ckdbex]    -
    The earth trembles underfoot as the Elder Dragon Aegoth enters from the east.
    [03:03:31.710][4367.3708.20735.15755][0|-][ckdbex]    -
    With a flourish of his arm, Aegoth bows deeply.
    [03:03:39.350][4367.3708.20735.15755][0|-][ckdbex]    -
    The air vibrates as the voice of Commandant Aegoth Aristata, the Holocaust King thrums loudly, "That's how you do it."
    [03:03:56.010][4367.3708.20735.15755][0|-][ckdbex]    -

• Incorrect. Monster kill is only 6.

Would be the one that would play.

And

Needed one more for "Dominating." Sry Aegoth.
  • I'll try better next time

• I've no idea why crucible exists. Run into fight, drop crucible, run away, farm kills - no risk involved.

It's damage should be -80% what it currently is.

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

• KryptonKrypton shi-Khurena
    If you think that's bad, the upcoming memento auction has an item that just instakills everyone in the room, except you, when you drop it.
  • edited January 2017
    Unfortunately, a similar classlead was rejected. Classlead 131, announce post 4706.

There's also another bug where if you drop the crucible while flying, there's no room messages to the people below, at all, which contravenes the second part of that decision, announced as:
    * There is now a third-person message when someone places a soulfire crucible in a room.

So basically, tough luck, and hope for next round!
  • How to Crucible.

Track X person in raid (with silent stalker, to be even more cheesy)
    They're all engaged.
    Drop Crucible
    Breathrain.

Track away, pierce the veil, or simply keep breathraining/storming.  Rack up every kill because who knows.  Balance.
  • AchillesAchilles Los Angeles
    Nazihk said:
    Crucible should not fire if the owner is not in the same room as the crucible.
    needs to respect elevation too.  You can easily reach a point in Achaea where you can disrupt other people's fights with little real retribution for your actions. 
  • Lol you can use flying? There's no way you could use that and think it's not a bug. 

• Antonius said:

Causality (Aeonics)                           Known: Yes
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Syntax:            CHRONO CAUSALITY [BOOST]
    Works on/against:  Self
    Resource:          270 age
    Details:
    By tapping into the threads of causality, you can determine when and
    where an enemy shall strike. This will allow you to dodge any physical
    attack with absolute certainty, though no more than once. You may only
    do this sparingly.

If you boost this ability, you may tap into the threads of causality
    without incurring an equilibrium cost.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bolded makes it sound like it's only supposed to be one attack. I've bugged it, will see what the response is.

Message #2309       Sent by Achaea
    2017/1/30/19:31 Your bug report (detail: The Aeonics ability Causality is currently allowing you to
    dodge all attacks between when it's activated and the effect ends (about 5 seconds). However, the AB
    file says "This will allow you to dodge any physical attack with absolute certainty, though no more
    than once", suggesting that it's supposed to only allow dodging one attack, rather than all of them.
    ) - has been fixed. The following notes were included: be live soon, the abfile is correct: it
    should only be one attack.
  • Achilles said:
    Nazihk said:
    Crucible should not fire if the owner is not in the same room as the crucible.
    needs to respect elevation too.  You can easily reach a point in Achaea where you can disrupt other people's fights with little real retribution for your actions. 
    That's already the case though, just randomly walk into fights between group X and group Y, drop crucible, run away, hide in city Z until group X and group Y don't feel like killing you anymore for it.

Most of the time, both groups won't disengage cause the retreating group immediately incurs a losing stance.

There's a typo in the DW clumsiness msg too : ^(\w+) bearly clips you with (something something bear arms pun :neutral: )

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

• The crucible performs its function perfectly. It weeds out the weak links and punishes forces for allowing lower-tiered fighters to join the battle. Only the most-artied, most standoffish, most underhanded survive. 

• Borran said:
    The crucible performs its function perfectly. It weeds out the weak links and punishes forces for allowing lower-tiered fighters to join the battle. Only the most-artied, most standoffish, most underhanded survive. 

I dearly hope this is satire. otherwise this is disheartening to hear that the idea of an item is to make sure lowbies don't get in on the fun.
  • Albel said:
    Borran said:
    The crucible performs its function perfectly. It weeds out the weak links and punishes forces for allowing lower-tiered fighters to join the battle. Only the most-artied, most standoffish, most underhanded survive. 

I dearly hope this is satire. otherwise this is disheartening to hear that the idea of an item is to make sure lowbies don't get in on the fun.
    I think the point he's making, Albel, is that while this is not the -intention- of the crucible, it is the net effect of it.
         He is a coward who has to bring two friends as backup to jump people hunting.

• Aye. Sadly.

• edited February 2017
    This a bug? - https://ada-young.appspot.com/pastebin/eL4UgK3g

Thought the person that gives disloyalty gets kill cred

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

• KenwayKenway San Francisco
    Nope. Least not with falcons so I assume with nothing else

- Limb Counter - Fracture Relapsing -
    "Honestly, I just love that it counts limbs." - Mizik Corten
  • edited February 2017
    This a bug? - https://ada-young.appspot.com/pastebin/eL4UgK3g

Thought the person that gives disloyalty gets kill cred
    I tried reading your log on my phone. Ye gods. And people complain over my color scheme...
  • edited February 2017
    Mayology is pretty one-sided and probably needs a cooldown or penalty besides sudoku. Get prepped -> use Mayology to boost your balance recovery by +70% to lock your opponent/prevent from attacking -> Kill/deny yourself eventually and waste all your opponents' prep/momentum.

https://ada-young.appspot.com/pastebin/taaAnBNx

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

• I can definitely see a cooldown working for next classlead 
  • Mayology is pretty one-sided and probably needs a cooldown or penalty besides sudoku. Get prepped -> use Mayology to boost your balance recovery by +70% to lock your opponent/prevent from attacking -> Kill/deny yourself eventually and waste all your opponents' prep/momentum.

https://ada-young.appspot.com/pastebin/taaAnBNx
    So raido and touching shield ten times between every hit should also have a cooldown? Slow prepping lasts infinite amount of time done properly hers is shut down by dor shield. You're max artied, with raido at the tap of a button. I can see the reason for a nerf, but I don't think with you at where you're at, you should be whining. Not one sided at all. See them pop it and you can spam touching shield or lyre and watch them die.

In general I think 15s timer is pretty fair. It's do or die, and it's you're fault if you give them time to reink burst. 
  • It's impossible to do anything besides run/turtle the moment Mayalogy is active cause their balance is reduced to 1 sec before they die in 45-60(?) secs-ish.

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

• edited February 2017
    use Mayology to boost your balance recovery by +70% 
    You made a huge typo. The next step after this is meant to be: cry as my enemy runs away, while I die to my supposed instawin ability. Just put a raido like 5 rooms away from where you fight. If you see them pop it, raido away then put a stonewall between you and them. GG.

eta: Mayology is far from the most broken thing about Alchemist.
  • It's impossible to do anything besides run/turtle the moment Mayalogy is active cause their balance is reduced to 1 sec before they die in 45-60(?) secs-ish.
    Lol 15-20 depending what they put into potency. Extends by 20-30 for every kill. Learn classes bruv. Or strum lyre or raido away. That's like saying death tarot is busted because nothing stops it.
  • edited February 2017
    The kill denial though, argh. 

Edit : Monoliths are a thing. Though yeah, I'll just swap to defensive.

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

• Mayology is a gamble, one where you're kind of going to lose either way. You're just trying to trade death for death.

Alchemist is amazingly stonewalled (hee) by shielding and slowly prepping, making it very hard to get anywhere at all. Falling back to the classes utility abilities seems reasonable. But then, maybe this just all comes down to the momentum vs setup topic which seems to be a whole can of worms in of itself.