Combat Logs

Comments

• Not impressed with this at all :(
         He is a coward who has to bring two friends as backup to jump people hunting.

• The counterbalance will be Metawake not working against totems.
  • Staaaaahp. I DON'T LIKE CHANGE.

(unless it's nerfing sentinels, change is fine here)

• Xaden said:
    Staaaaahp. I DON'T LIKE CHANGE.

Noose+Nairat combo got nerfed too. :(

And Sylvan already writhed super fast from transfix totems. :(
  • Rangor said:
    Xaden said:
    Staaaaahp. I DON'T LIKE CHANGE.

Noose+Nairat combo got nerfed too. :(

And Sylvan already writhed super fast from transfix totems. :(
    He's just upset he loses every duel against me. Sentinel is fine really, he just sucks at fighting sentinels. 

<3@Xaden

• It's not a bug that it's entangled off totems. Confirmed it with Mak. 

• Dunn said:
    It's not a bug that it's entangled off totems. Confirmed it with Mak. 
    Yeah - bug report came back saying the same. Pretty massive nerf.

• I'm okay with it. Makes things interesting, at least. 

• KryptonKrypton shi-Khurena
    It's entangled for implanted totems, too?
  • Yes...

• @Xaden you have dwinnu. Y u heff 2 b med?

• Dunn said:
    @Xaden you have dwinnu. Y u heff 2 b med?
    I am also runie :(

Saturday morning I had absolutely 0 issue as bard just running onto Gamoneteriks totem (phrasing) to continue fighting him - I just don't think that should be the case.

• Nerf Dwinnu to only drop webs? You got it, bro. 

• Dunn said:
    Nerf Dwinnu to only drop webs? You got it, bro. 
    Could have just nerfed transfix instead :/

• Dunn said:
    Nerf Dwinnu to only drop webs? You got it, bro. 
    Don't make me cut you. I haven't even abused totem immunity yet. 
  • Xaden said:
    Dunn said:
    @Xaden you have dwinnu. Y u heff 2 b med?
    I am also runie :(

Saturday morning I had absolutely 0 issue as bard just running onto Gamoneteriks totem (phrasing) to continue fighting him - I just don't think that should be the case.
    Damage totems will be the new favorite.
  • Tribal totems are still sleep/transfix :(
     <3 
  • Tribal Totems have a different interaction with softfocus which make them 'iffy' for city defense. And they can't be propped..
  • So..  I am admittedly still catching up.  WTF is the difference between a tribal totem vs regular?  And how do they interact differently with softfocus? 
    And what happened with nairat?

• @Caelan
    Tribal totems mechanically only have one rune on them, the circle drawn around it. So with softfocus you have a 33% chance of ignoring it completely.

Runic totems have six different runes, each separately affected by softfocus. In practice this means that the odds of you completely ignoring the totem is pretty low (Hence the double nairat on most totems, as transfix was the important part).. It will almost always be partially effective.

As for nairat changes, I think they were changed from being transfix to being entangle. Essentially lowers your writhe time from 4-6 seconds to around 2-3. Pretty big nerf. I still think it should only be for ground nairat.
  • Ah yeah, had someone explain it to me IG..  but it seems like I just need to catch up on all the new terminology (5 years of progressing terms). Back in the day we just called them Shaman Totems.   I thought it was something else.  Thanks.

• Caelan said:
    Ah yeah, had someone explain it to me IG..  but it seems like I just need to catch up on all the new terminology (5 years of progressing terms). Back in the day we just called them Shaman Totems.   I thought it was something else.  Thanks.
    Back in the day, Shamans had Runelore, and had totems identical to the ones Runewardens have (because they shared the Runelore skill). That's no longer the case. Tribal totems are not the same as the totems Shamans used to have.
  • This thread could use more wunjo/nairat schadenfreude.

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

[ Runewarden Sparring Videos | Link ]
  • AerekAerek East Tennessee, USA
    I don't mind the change, mechanically, but I kinda hate it, thematically.
    -- Grounded in but one perspective, what we perceive is an exaggeration of the truth.
  •  I feel like coming back just to kill you whenever you have the Rageblade.

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

[ Runewarden Sparring Videos | Link ]
  • @Exelethril all it takes is a damage totem in Sidhe. 

: > )

• Cooper said:

A baby hedgehog shuffles timidly in from the south.

Aww.
  • Farrah said:
    Cooper said:

A baby hedgehog shuffles timidly in from the south.

Aww.
    Tahquil was coming to watch?
  • https://ada-young.appspot.com/pastebin/_Ds4E1A8

I can confirm, rageblade fights super fun :hushed: