Combat Logs

Comments

• I thought carmell had changed. :(
  • Because a non mark necro wouldn't  get attacked if he dropped gravehands after witnessing....

• Rites, vibes, Harmonics, grave hands are all offensive minded capabilities. Why are you dropping any of the above of you're not "showing aggression"? Don't hide behind "rules" as if people can read your mind and know you're just dropping Cleansing as RP, not to banish ents, or whatever that rite is.

This shit getting out of hand

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • AustereAustere Tennessee
    @Atalkez‌,  I don't think you understand,  the piety was just a fancy hello.  Gosh.
  • Terra said:

https://ada-young.appspot.com/pastebin/f82f5616

The followup:

(The Midnight Crew): Carmell says, "Xinna you might want to figure out what the hell attackign means. Dropping rites not having you enemied isn't attacking."

. . .

(The Midnight Crew): You say, "HELP COMMON SENSE."

(The Midnight Crew): Carmell says, "Help don't be an asshat."

(The Midnight Crew): Carmell says, "Oh sorry you can't do that."

He's right, they renamed HELP DON'T BE AN ASSHAT to HELP CARMELL.
  • Thinking to myself: There's no way they have anything dangerous like vibes, right? They're just harmless non-coms!

http://pastebin.com/EHQUpVUv

Ended up being pretty close T_T @Yerf @Trilliana

• edited September 2014
    Gonna chime in a bit late-
    If it took you as long as you say it did, to make this shoddy system you're selling, then that's simply down to you not being a very good coder. That doesn't at all justify the 500cr price.

• edited September 2014
    Using piety non-aggressively:
    You invoke the Rite of Piety, declaring all must be bound by your faith.

You say, "Who wants PIE-ty?"

You drop 50 apple pies.
    Cascades of quicksilver light streak across the firmament as the celestial voice of Ourania intones, "Oh Jarrod..."

• Terra said:

https://ada-young.appspot.com/pastebin/f82f5616

The followup:

(The Midnight Crew): Carmell says, "Xinna you might want to figure out what the hell attackign means. Dropping rites not having you enemied isn't attacking."

. . .

(The Midnight Crew): You say, "HELP COMMON SENSE."

(The Midnight Crew): Carmell says, "Help don't be an asshat."

(The Midnight Crew): Carmell says, "Oh sorry you can't do that."

Not gonna lie, all I saw here was Xinna's 6k health :0. Damn girl!
  • edited September 2014

I'm not sure that calling someone out for selling something at an extremely high price and pointing out to others that it can be gotten cheaper is pointless "belittling." Buyers should be informed!

It's also a community check on stupidity to call people out when they do stupid things. It's not the person being attacked, just the stupid action.

Though, the forums do have a few notable trolls.

• Not going to argue about it, because it isn't open to the public for sale (which again, makes me wonder why you have to publically convince people that they shouldn't buy a system [that you know nothing about]).

If you think that buying something for 500cr in Achaea is "stupid", particularly Godzilla which boosts your offensive capabilities more than almost any artefact in the game (I say almost because of the existence of Thoth's Fang), you are effectively calling the entire combat community stupid.

If you're specifically saying that it's stupid to buy my system for 500cr, while knowing literally nothing about it, then it's pretty clear who the troll is.
  • edited September 2014
    I don't think it's bashing you or your system to say it's not worth 500cr.

There is no system in Achaea that is worth 500 cr, and I do not think that there ever will be. 

Even in the old, old days, no system ever sold for more than 200 cr, and that was in the time of vastly inflated prices. 

Today, scripting is common place, many people know how to do it, and most scripts are open-source. Even the best, highest priced systems go for less than 100cr.

You may have a decent set of scripts, or you may not. I don't know. Regardless, they're not worth 500 cr. It's debatable whether they're worth -anything-.

• It's worth whatever someone is willing to pay for it. That's capitalism. If Ernam wants to lower the price and sell more, he will, or he won't. Now, someone post more combat logs I can nerd over, thx.
  • Why did they unban this guy? These forums were almost peaceful again.

• He just needs to stop responding to every troll that says his name.

Some people need to quit trolling so hard, also. Seen some people only post following his posts, lol

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • Since I haven't posted in over a full page, I guess I should try to deserve that comment.

Have a joke:

It's hard to explain puns to kleptomaniacs, because they're always taking things literally.
  • For clarification,  lolled because that is my second favorite joke ever, not to troll. 
  • Now you have to share your first favorite.
  • edited September 2014
    Just accept that the "Combat logs" thread became outdated in like 2012.  1v1 combat has become an antiquity.  I can appreciate your desire to see some fun combat logs, but unless you get a kick out of:

A glowing spear comes flying in towards you, thrown by <someone really talented>. It buries itself in your gut, impaling you.

An arrow flies in towards you.
    It strikes you, gouging a deep and bloody wound.
    A prickly stinging overcomes your body, fading away into numbness.

(svo): meteors: <lupine naga alt> and <a different lupine naga alt> hit you

An arrow flies in towards you.
    It strikes you, gouging a deep and bloody wound.
    You have been slain by <whichever lupine naga alt has a lower ping>

...you're going to be disappointed.
  • CarmellCarmell Eastern Washington
    2014/09/02 05:17:51 - Kohai Atalkez al'Dejan, Silent Stormblade has battered Atalkez to death.  Thank you angel.....

• edited September 2014
    Most good combatants are hesitant to post detailed combat logs of 1v1 fights for several reasons.

• Ernam said:
    If you're specifically saying that it's stupid to buy my system for 500cr, while knowing literally nothing about it, then it's pretty clear who the troll is.

• edited September 2014
    Who says that 1v1 has become antiquity? Nice fight @Kaden‌

https://ada-young.appspot.com/pastebin/3dd2319f
  • Aegoth said:
    Who says that 1v1 has become antiquity? Nice fight @Kaden‌

https://ada-young.appspot.com/pastebin/3dd2319f
    Fake log. Aegoth always loses.