Combat Logs

Comments

• Atalkez said:

He just needs to stop responding to every troll that says his name.

Some people need to quit trolling so hard, also. Seen some people only post following his posts, lol

"You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else."

-Albert Einstein

• Aegoth said:
    Who says that 1v1 has become antiquity? Nice fight @Kaden‌

https://ada-young.appspot.com/pastebin/3dd2319
    Ah, thanks for that mate. A combat log in the 'combat log' section. How unique. Nice fight
    "Don't expect anything of yourself, and do what you know" - Legate Medi
  • This luck, though. 

Jinsun draws back with a knowing smirk and utters some alien word that vibrates deep within your 
    bones. Your mind swirls and body convulses in excruciating pain as your very spirit cries out in 
    agony.
    1483h|49%h 3516m|98%m 97%e 93%w 1.0% cexkdb-[R]19:44:19:958
    sip vitality
    eat potash
    (-1555, -51.18%)
    Your oaken pipe, containing a pinch of ground cinnabar, has gone cold and dark.
    [Elm]
    1483h|49%h 3516m|98%m 97%e 93%w 1.0% cexkdb-[R]19:44:19:970
    You move sluggishly into action.[Omnipave]: System paused
    1483h|49%h 3516m|98%m 97%e 93%w 1.0% cexkdb-[Paused][R]19:44:20:094

:(
  • Bet you won't leave home without like 10 elm pipes next time.

• StrataStrata United States of Derp
    Seftin said:
    If you're going to chat shit about me, @strata, at least tag me.

Seriously tired of your shit now with all this blatant lying -- a PANDORAN blackjack in his right hand.

Seriously. Get it right.
    If you were tagged in that combat log, nobody would believe it was real.
  • edited September 2014
    @Strata, Devourer of Light (male Troll).
    His is 28 years old.
    He is ranked 1st in Achaea.
    He is an extremely incredible character.
    He is known for flagrant acts of infamy.
    He is a Patrician in Ashtan.
    He is a General in the army of Ashtan.
    He is considered to be over 9000% of your might.
    He is a mentor and able to take on proteges.
    His motto: 'You mad bro?'

"You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else."

-Albert Einstein

• Aelios said:
    @Strata, Devourer of Light (male Troll).
    His is 28 years old.
    He is ranked 1st in Achaea Forums.
    He is an extremely incredible character.
    He is known for flagrant acts of infamy.
    He is a Patrician in Ashtan.
    He is a General in the army of Ashtan.
    He is considered to be over 9000% of your might.
    He is a mentor and able to take on proteges.
    His motto: 'You mad bro?'
    FTFY
  • Kross said:
    FTFY
    Ty bby

-Albert Einstein

• Question : Is there any reason - any at all - that guards wouldn't come? 

https://ada-young.appspot.com/pastebin/378f6820

I'm trying to figure it out, I'm sure it's some mechanic I don't know about yet. From what I understood, apparently it's a bug? Or something? 

Seems like a huge bug if that's the case...

-Albert Einstein

• Silence vibe? 
  • Lazy and kinda skimmed but don't think they go through icewalls, don't go through closed doors, silence vibe hit you at first, then I saw Micaelis call for help, so something, or someone could have been stopping them from coming the room or something. Hope that helps, but hell for all I know could have been a bug.
  • Austere said:
    Silence vibe? 
    Vibe was killed when the Magi died.

Notice the calls for help near the end.

No icewalls. Doors closed for .1 seconds.

-Albert Einstein

• Call for help has a cool down for each stack. They got called to the wrong spot, then you have to wait for them to reset, then you can call for help again. Pretty sure that's how it works, anyways.

• XerXer Langley
    edited September 2014
    That is correct, you cannot keep calling for the same guards over and over. Once they've been moved -once-, it will take some time before they will move again. Not sure on the exact time of this cooldown. I believe this change occurred a while ago since I definitely knew about it before the Eleusian war. I believe Micaelis or Eleison called them southeast of us first, and so the subsequent calls in our room after our Magi holding silence died weren't reacted to.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    e^(iπ) + 1 = 0
  • Eleison did call them southeast of the group, I saw him as a soul.
  • XerXer Langley
    edited September 2014
    It was Micaelis who did it first - Eleison followed up after he absolved you. And to clarify about guards, I'm fairly certain, but would need to double check, that so long as they are called once, the guard stack is on cooldown. That is to say, if Micaelis calls for help in room A, and Eleison calls for help within range in room B after they moved to room A, they won't move to room B simply because a different person called for help.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    e^(iπ) + 1 = 0
  • AktillumAktillum Philippines
    edited September 2014
    Santar said:

There is no system in Achaea that is worth 500 cr, and I do not think that there ever will be. 

Even in the old, old days, no system ever sold for more than 200 cr, and that was in the time of vastly inflated prices. 

Tranquility sold his old zmud 3.1 system for like 2500cr...the hilarious part is people bought it

http://www.achaea.com/forum/who-wants-a-1-on-1?page=3#comment-1038786

http://drupal.achaea.com/game/news/Achaea/Public/10398

• Strata said:
    Seftin said:

Seriously tired of your shit now with all this blatant lying -- a PANDORAN blackjack in his right hand.

Seriously. Get it right.
    You're right. No one likes to post logs of losing to a scrub
  • That's one giant pike.

Seftin said:
    Strata said:
    Seftin said:

Seriously. Get it right.
    You're right. No one likes to post logs of losing to a scrub

• So finally got around to hunting, as I haven't really had the time lately, had a decent trip, old some orcs, then as I start to head to targossas, Santar shows up to "party" as he calls it. Now, while I appreciate the attention, I almost shit myself out of anger when this shit happened:
    And I will say I'm a bit disappointed that he killed me without me fighting back even a little bit. Not that I would have won or anything, but damn man.

For clarity, not mad I died, just think it was in poor taste that you continued when I wasn't fighting back. And you could just ask me for a duel if you want to get even. Not that I mind the surprise attack from a serpent, as I think it's a cool part of Achaea. But still. Damn. 

• AchillesAchilles Los Angeles
    Not sure he'd even notice if you were ripped or not considering he probably followed up with double delph then sniped you out from adjacent with delph arrows.
  • CynderCynder Where the Red Pandas roam.
    Might want to delete the extra http:// at the front of it. ;)
  • Anyway to counter the aforementioned double delph crap without having metawake up constantly?

• edited September 2014
    Luck/shield/rebounding.
    Or start a new thread in the Rainbow section titled "Delphinium. Do we really need it?"