Combat Logs

Comments

• CaladbolgCaladbolg Campbell County TN
    Actually, svo has f2 keybound into a hunting trigger and was overdoing my dstab person for some reason.

• I just bash with metawake on. But I have mega mana/willpower arties to cover the drain.

• Strata said:
    Or start a new thread in the Rainbow section titled "Delphinium. Do we really need it?"
    This seems kind of unnecessary and a bit passive aggressive. 

• @Alaskar‌

Santar didn't notice you were AFK because you were asleep until you died.  Thus, connected/disconnected were identical from his POV.

As to triple-delph, there is no counter, other than to play a class that doesn't require WP, buy sash+WP artie, accept the fact that you can only bash 30 minutes every 2 hours, and put up metawake whenever you leave your city.  Not exaggerating.
  • MishgulMishgul Trondheim, Norway
    or get a pet and order it to attack you. There are more than a few ways.

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
    hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae
  • RIP Putrefaction's anti-sleep-lock utility.

You can also just turn metawake off when rebound is up if yiu're concerned about wp drain. No need for it unless you're hitting things and dropping rebound constantly.
  • Mishgul said:
    or get a pet and order it to attack you. There are more than a few ways.
    You're a damn genius. 

• MishgulMishgul Trondheim, Norway
    I've been doing it for years :| i can't be the only one.

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
    hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae
  • lots of people do that. Can also use class entities. Order fox kill me, order waterweird kill me and so on.
  • http://pastebin.com/wAZBbDD1

Fighting Targossas in Eastern reaches, then go to clouds into this...Daeir's piety + Eleusis. GG TARGELEUSIS. Now I can see why you let @Mako raid with Targ :(

• Dragonspire Mount.

A ladder of long, soft leaves comprises a wispy Weaver's Fern along the ground.

A sigil in the shape of a small, rectangular monolith is on the ground. The Golden Dragon Mizik's imposing form looms.

You see a single exit leading down.

You chuckle long and heartily.

7370h, 6478m cexkdb-

Your aura of weapons rebounding disappears.

Preparing for a deadly strike, you draw yourself up into a regal pose.

7370h, 6478m cekdb-

You have recovered balance on all limbs.

In a single, sinuous motion, you manoeuvre your imposing form to encircle Mizik's feet, fixing him with a penetrating gaze as your tremendous jaws open wide.

7370h, 6612m cexkdb-

Striking downward, you sink your teeth into the flesh of Mizik's chest, feeling bones crack between your jaws. As you jerk backward, Mizik's neck stretches and splits apart as you tear the head away and crunch down upon the skull, swallowing it in a satisfying gulp.

You have slain Mizik.

A starburst tattoo flares and bathes Mizik in red light.

A dire bat falls from Mizik's person.

The heart of a mortal, still dripping blood falls from Mizik's person.

A group of 3 aurum flakes falls from Mizik's person.

A group of 3 plumbum flakes falls from Mizik's person.

A group of 3 magnesium chips falls from Mizik's person.

A group of 3 potash crystals falls from Mizik's person.

Mizik takes a long drag off his oaken pipe.

Mizik eats a quartz grain.

7370h, 6612m cexkdb-

Mizik clenches his fists and grits his teeth.

7370h, 6612m cexkdb-

Mizik touches a cloak tattoo.

Mizik eats a calamine crystal.

7370h, 6612m cexkdb-

Preparing for a deadly strike, you draw yourself up into a regal pose.

You have recovered balance on all limbs.

7370h, 6710m cexkdb-

In a single, sinuous motion, you manoeuvre your imposing form to encircle

Mizik's feet, fixing him with a penetrating gaze as your tremendous jaws open

wide.

You suddenly perceive the vague outline of an aura of rebounding around Mizik.

7370h, 6710m cexkdb-

Striking downward, you sink your teeth into the flesh of Mizik's chest, feeling

bones crack between your jaws. As you jerk backward, Mizik's neck stretches and

splits apart as you tear the head away and crunch down upon the skull,

swallowing it in a satisfying gulp.

You have slain Mizik.

• RomRom
    edited September 2014
    Nevermind
    Chat with other players in real time on your phone, browser, or desktop client:
    Come join the Achaea discord!
  • I'll find someone like youuuu
  • Jovolo said:
    Such a rookie mistake.

http://pastebin.com/SGquYc8d
    How did he cure paralysis here?
  • You can duanathar paralysed.

And the real rookie mistake was his kelp>bloodroot as bloodboil and reflect class.
  • See also:Grove OP.anacea
  • @Talysin Hey, this thread isn't titled "Amazing roleplay logs".
  • This bug never gets old.

Flying above Veil's End.
    The bright sun shines down, blanketing you with its life-giving warmth.
    You see exits leading east and northwest.
    5258h, 4025m, 25368e, 18846w cexkdb-
    You think of your true love, Jhui, and travel to him.
    Glassed lobby (indoors).
    A runic totem is planted solidly in the ground. Fussily adjusting the frills on his shirt, Melvin, 
    the Pavilion promoter stands with a welcoming smile on his handsome face. Consecrating its 
    surroundings, a raging pyre burns white hot in homage to the Righteous Fire.  Sempai Jhui Ta'sa, 
    Warlord of the Crossing is here, shrouded. He wields a Shield of Absorption in his left hand.
    You see exits leading north, northeast (open door), and northwest (open door).
    Your blindness is cured by a wunjo rune on a totem.
    Your limbs lock up in paralysis as you see an inguz rune on a totem.
    Your attention is grabbed and held by a fascinating butterfly-like rune.
    You spy a fehu rune on a totem.
    Your insomnia has cleared up.
    (mapper): Ended up off the path, recalculating a new path...
    (mapper): Will go to 14594 as soon as the mapper is unpaused.
    You feel incredibly tired, and fall asleep immediately.
    You feel yourself calm down as the kola nut wears off.

Disabling Mana Sip!5258h, 4021m, 25368e, 18841w cxd[sleep par transf pr]-(wake up)
    [Curing]: WAKE
    You begin your struggle to escape from the dreamworld.
    5258h, 4021m, 25368e, 18841w cxd[sleep par transf pr]-
    Mana curing threshold set to 0%.
    You begin your struggle to escape from the dreamworld.
    (Party): Jhui says, "TARGET Niks."
    5258h, 4081m, 25368e, 18841w cxd[sleep par transf pr]-(+60m, 1.4%) 
    You have recovered equilibrium. (0.985s)
    5258h, 4081m, 25368e, 18841w cexd[sleep par transf pr]-
    (Party): Atalkez says, "Aww, quartet is invincible."
    5258h, 4081m, 25368e, 18841w cexd[sleep par transf pr]-
    You continue your struggle to escape from the dreamworld.
    5258h, 4081m, 25390e, 18853w cexd[sleep par transf pr]-
    (Party): Jhui says, "Niks is at Silverveil Promenade."
    You continue your struggle to escape from the dreamworld.
    Jhui's aura of weapons rebounding disappears.
    5258h, 4046m, 25385e, 18846w cexd[sleep par transf pr]-(-35m, 0.8%) 
    Jhui takes a long drag off his pipe.
    5258h, 4046m, 25385e, 18846w cexd[sleep par transf pr]-
    (Party): Jhui says, "Locking Niks."
    5258h, 4046m, 25385e, 18846w cexd[sleep par transf pr]-

The world blurs momentarily around you, then in the space of a blink of an eye, you find yourself 
    magically summoned to Veil's End.
    Veil's End.
    The bright sun shines down, blanketing you with its life-giving warmth. Heavy ears of grain nod 
    among the surrounding grasses. A yellow lady's slipper plant prospers here. A goldenseal wildflower 
    is here. Razor-sharp leaves of sugarcane cluster here. A runic totem is planted solidly in the 
    ground. There are 5 Brighthold watchmen here.
    You see exits leading east and northwest.
  • Not supposed to summon unless you were in their room, right?

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    edited September 2014
    Apparently I got a relic from defending earlier. Got radiance'd, was running to try and get away, was nearly home free when I took a wrong turn and then...

https://ada-young.appspot.com/pastebin/7bb7d168

I have absolutely no clue why SVO pulled that crap on me, but it got me killed. Didn't help I didn't have any defs up. :(

Relics continue to frustrate me.

Edit: Also, two webs on top of ropes and the writhing only got out of one, not both? I didn't know that was a thing, and it looks like it stacked too. Seems messed up.
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • What kind of nooblord doesn't have a buckawns.

• Ernam said:
    @Talysin Hey, this thread isn't titled "Amazing roleplay logs".
    I didn't want to derail the epic argument about Gaia in quotes :(.
  • edited September 2014
    Melodie said:
    Apparently I got a relic from defending earlier. Got radiance'd, was running to try and get away, was nearly home free when I took a wrong turn and then...

https://ada-young.appspot.com/pastebin/7bb7d168

I have absolutely no clue why SVO pulled that crap on me, but it got me killed. Didn't help I didn't have any defs up. :(

Relics continue to frustrate me.

Edit: Also, two webs on top of ropes and the writhing only got out of one, not both? I didn't know that was a thing, and it looks like it stacked too. Seems messed up.
    Webs and ropes are different kinds of binding. Webs don't stack with webs, but webs and ropes stack. You writhed free from enmesh ropes, started writhing from webs as Hasar enmeshed again, and got hit by the enmesh before you writhed from webs. 
    Santar said:
    What kind of nooblord doesn't have a buckawns.
    One who earns 75% of her credits IC, and the other 25% via monthly membership, which I just had to cancel yet again until I get a paycheck. I hate summer.

Daeir, I keep planning to do up server-side prios so I can switch more fully to the hybrid, but haven't had the wherewithal to sit down and do it. It looks like a genuine headache of epic portions.

Flor, makes sense, and I didn't see the second enmesh for some reason so that makes more sense. Jesus though. Not fun. At least Yae told me how to avoid radiances more safely in the future, I suppose.
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • XerXer Langley
    edited September 2014
    Web stacks with entanglement, the double web doesn't stack, we didn't coordinate who would web and who would prone. That's why people hate Hanged Man + Web if they don't have buckawns. You have to complete successful writhes to get rid of Enmesh entanglement and the web tattoo. 
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    e^(iπ) + 1 = 0
    No wonder buckawns sell so well. :(
  • I think web/axk and web/impale of the past are why buckawns sell so well.
    Cascades of quicksilver light streak across the firmament as the celestial voice of Ourania intones, "Oh Jarrod..."