Combat Logs

Comments

• Atalkez said:

the blank jabs explain a lot...need to fix

• Saeva said:

Don't know who Rahvin is but the real question is why do you have Mhaldor's NDB colour set to GREEN!? This is not Eleusis! This. Is. Mhaldor!

In my prompt, Mhaldor is green. Eleusis got stuck with purple.

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • Atalkez said:

Saeva said:

Don't know who Rahvin is but the real question is why do you have Mhaldor's NDB colour set to GREEN!? This is not Eleusis! This. Is. Mhaldor!

In my prompt, Mhaldor is green. Eleusis got stuck with purple.

It just feels so wrong.  :s

• MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    Purple is awesome, no complaints here.

And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • They got set when I got my first SVO copy. Been that way ever since.

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • Jhui said:
    Mizik said:
    I want aff class again!
    Bard? Alch? Jester?

bard more your style

Bard style = run head first into x amount of people (substitute x for any number you can possibly think of) and just go ham?

• edited July 2014
    Mizik said:
    I want aff class again!
    Bard? Alch? Jester?

Terra is going to get bard nerfed. Give alchemist a go!

• Daeir said:

Bard's not going to get nerfed, lol.

Minuet needs a serious looking-at.

• Will trade Minuet for Evade and Songwind. Deal?
  • Haha you don't even -need- evade. You have most of my Jesterly escape skills!

Most.

• edited July 2014
    Backflip, Somersault, Highleap.

Backflip, Somersault, Hermit, Universe, Balloon, Travel, Tower, Peels, Spur

Minuet could use minoorr changes for a consistent cooldown. No problem otherwise. >(

• Minuet could use a equilibrium cost

• Ya dude. Being undeaf is just not enough with their afflicting potential.

• Why?

• JinsunJinsun TN, USA

Bard is insanely fast if you know how to use it. Alchemist could use adjusting , too . If classleads land and Alchie doesn't get nerfed I'm multiclassing it just to enjoy bleeding people for 2500. It's gonna be aurible. 

• Jinsun said:

Bard is insanely fast if you know how to use it. Alchemist could use adjusting , too . If classleads land and Alchie doesn't get nerfed I'm multiclassing it just to enjoy bleeding people for 2500. It's gonna be aurible. 

Lol aurible.

And Jovolo, they can freely hard lock people with minimal set up (having full access to gecko, slike, kalmia, curare, and impatience). Being able to force apply restoration is dumb when they can afflict so fast.

Here's my idea: Songwind!

• Also, my death performance for Eloru:

Blood begins to slowly drip from Eloru's nose.

5145h, 4465m cexkdb-

You say in an oddly feminine voice, "First things first, I'm the realest. Drop this and let the whole world feel it."

5145h, 4465m cekdb-

Eloru suddenly starts scratching at an itch like mad.

5145h, 4465m cekdb-

Eloru coughs suddenly, expelling black fluid with bits of what looks to be tissue suspended in it.

5145h, 4515m cexkdb-

You say in an oddly feminine voice, "And I'm still in the murder business, I could hold you doooown like I'm giving lessons in physics."

5145h, 4515m cexkdb-

5145h, 4465m cekdb-

Eloru trembles slightly as a yellow jaundice begins to creep through her now-pale features.

5145h, 4465m cexkdb-

You say in an oddly feminine voice, "You should want a bad bitch like this. Drop it low and pick it up just like this."

5145h, 4465m cexkdb-

You have emoted: Talysin drops into a deep squat, demonstrating agile choreography.

5145h, 4465m cexkdb-

You watch in horror as blood begins to seep from every pore in Eloru's body.

5145h, 4515m cexkdb-

You say in an oddly feminine voice, "I'm so Taly. You already know."

5145h, 4515m cexkdb-

You smirk.

5145h, 4515m cexkdb-

Eloru begins to convulse, and as her mouth opens in a silent scream, you hear a loud snapping as her back shatters from the sheer force of the spasms.

You have slain Eloru.

A starburst tattoo flares and bathes Eloru in red light.

• JinsunJinsun TN, USA

Cute. Not enough tentacles

• edited July 2014
    Talysin said:

And Jovolo, they can freely hard lock people with minimal set up (having full access to gecko, slike, kalmia, curare, and impatience). Being able to force apply restoration is dumb when they can afflict so fast.

Why is it dumb?

Do you have no counters? No preventative measures? 

You do!

• Jovolo said:
    Talysin said:

Why is it dumb?

You do!

Same could have been said about soulmaster before the nerf. Here's my vote: no balance free command abilities!

• JinsunJinsun TN, USA
    Talysin said:
    Jovolo said:
    Talysin said:

Why is it dumb?

You do!

Same could have been said about soulmaster before the nerf. Here's my vote: no balance free command abilities!

All command abilities balance free. FTFY.

• Minuet needs a nerf. Rest of bard is fine. It's been proven throughout the history of Achaea that balanceless force-on-demand isn't fair.

• JinsunJinsun TN, USA

Do Santar and I agree? Shut.Down.Everything.

• Talysin said:
    Jovolo said:
    Talysin said:

Why is it dumb?

You do!

Occultist already had and still have a balanceless force ability. Now they just have one instead of two.

• edited July 2014

Hierophant only works one time and has very obvious cues to when they're about to use it. They have to throw the card, then they have to strip deafness, -then- they can force. It's balanceless force, yes, but it's not on-demand force.

Balanceless on-demand force is what's OP. Same reason Serpent force isn't OP, is because it requires a prep up and requires the Serpent to waste their hypno prep specifically to do that. Not to mention that it goes off on a delayed timer. Bards just lay one harm at the start of a fight and then they can just spam minuet however they like for the rest of the fight, no strings attached.

Forces can be either balanceless, or forces can be on-demand. Not both without it being overpowered.

• Umm. Bard has like none of Jester's escape abilities. I don't really consider somersault and backflip escape abilities.

Jester has balloons, hermit, universe, puppet travel. Would kill for just one of those. :(

Also, I think there's a misconception about bard's affliction rate. Bard does not afflict "fast." At all. It can lock fast with Minuet, yes. But it doesn't have a fast affliction rate. It's rather slow.

Heirophant is essentially like Minuet, other than the short Minuet cooldown that allows it to be used more than once, so balanceless forcing has existed for quite a while, even since soulmaster nerf.

Minuet is definitely a strong ability, but bard would not be "fine" if Minuet ordering had an eq cost. It would lack any sort of "wow" ability that every other class possesses and would be essentially worse than serpent in every way imaginable.

• JinsunJinsun TN, USA

oh what I  mean is I wish that I could make them do things while the victim is off balance like put pipes up or do other things