Combat Logs

Comments

• StrataStrata United States of Derp
    Terra said:
    I've never used heartstop outside of arena before. But if Talysin truelocked me, I'm pretty sure I'd make an exception. Creeeepy.

I think i'd probably see what he'd do just so I can post a log of it to memorable quotes with a picture of Pedobear inserted in it.

• edited July 2014
    Strata said:
    Terra said:
    I've never used heartstop outside of arena before. But if Talysin truelocked me, I'm pretty sure I'd make an exception. Creeeepy.

I think i'd probably see what he'd do just so I can post a log of it to memorable quotes with a picture of Pedobear inserted in it.

Heh. I should probably add I RP Talysin as a genderf**ker (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gender_bender#How_people_genderfuck)

Talysin said:
    Strata said:
    Terra said:

Heh. I should probably add I RP Talysin as a genderf**ker (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gender_bender#How_people_genderfuck)

So basically what you're saying is, first your victim sees the most beautiful thing of the opposite gender (or same gender if that's what they're into) and they become highly aroused before you consume their genitalia in front of them while shape-shifting into the complete opposite of their desires - a horrifying abomination that makes them so mental distraught, they wish you had just killed them already?

• Strata said:
    Talysin said:
    Strata said:
    Terra said:

So basically what you're saying is, first your victim sees the most beautiful thing of the opposite gender (or same gender if that's what they're into) and they become highly aroused before you consume their genitalia in front of them while shape-shifting into the complete opposite of their desires - a horrifying abomination that makes them so mental distraught, they wish you had just killed them already?

What? No none of that at all. Take a good look next time you see me. Think more of a mix between Hedwig and Adore Delano.

• Here was me getting jumped when I had it:

An infernal wraith exclaims, "That cry! We've got to get to A guardhouse right away!"

An infernal wraith exclaims, "I heard a scream at A guardhouse!"

• Those whiny little wraiths.

• Encore for my death show!

You laugh sadistically as you jab an envenomed pin into a puppet of Proficy.

Proficy screams suddenly and grabs at his torso.

4515h, 4185m cekdb-

Ayoxele says in a raspy, grating voice, "Finish himmm."

----Enter Dramatic Death Show (see earlier) ----

Ayoxele attempts to stifle his amusement but cannot help laughing aloud.

4515h, 4172m cexkdb-

Ayoxele attempts to stifle his amusement but cannot help laughing aloud.

4515h, 4172m cexkdb-

15:20:43 Proficy begins to convulse, and as his mouth opens in a silent scream, you hear

15:20:43 a loud snapping as his back shatters from the sheer force of the spasms.

15:20:43 You have slain Proficy.

15:20:43 A starburst tattoo flares and bathes Proficy in red light.

• edited July 2014

https://ada-young.appspot.com/pastebin/281b0627 -- x 100 - @hirst, the great and powerful!

https://ada-young.appspot.com/pastebin/ea5d35e1 -- x 100 - @seftin, the great and powerful!

• I want to see somebody beat Xinna. Somebody post of log of that shit.

• Would post the log of Jhui two-shotting me in Annwyn if I had it.

Bug go squish. :(

• I want aff class again!
    Bard? Alch? Jester?

• Mizik said:
    I want aff class again!
    Bard? Alch? Jester?

More Rageblade logs pls.

• Mizik said:
    I want aff class again!
    Bard? Alch? Jester?

Magi :)

• Alchemist. I think seeing you go Alchie would be fun. :no_mouth: 

• Alch

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • Talysin said:

I want to see somebody beat Xinna. Somebody post of log of that shit.

I have several. :)

• https://ada-young.appspot.com/pastebin/382a5648 not sure if I got lucky here or not

• Not luck - Your target was a lemming, though.

• Mizik said:
    I want aff class again!
    Bard? Alch? Jester?

bard more your style

• AerekAerek East Tennessee, USA

Bad things happen when you forget to turn Focus back on.

-- Grounded in but one perspective, what we perceive is an exaggeration of the truth.
  • edited July 2014

I don't see an opportunity for focus to have made a difference there.

• The tree cured his impatience so he could of focused Weariness

• edited July 2014

Didn't see the tree through your frilly pink echos.

Better yet, he could've focused the anorexia in that case. There's a lot of things he could've done in that log - None of which he did. That's pretty much Bard lock 101. Doesn't work very much without extra frills thrown in.

• Well nooormally, he likes to shield and wait for tree tattoo to come through along with runie hindering. I haven't worked out a way to get people prone or broken arms with how I lock people yet.

• edited July 2014

The thing about Bard, is that there's so many different things you can be doing at the same time. The problem is coordinating all your abilities/balances into successful tactics.

It's probably the highest skill cap of any class. I think that a perfectly played Bard that had perfect timing and perfect tactics would probably be the ultimate class. Super hard to do that, though.

• Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • Don't know who Rahvin is but the real question is why do you have Mhaldor's NDB colour set to GREEN!? This is not Eleusis! This. Is. Mhaldor!