Combat Logs

Comments

• IsaiahIsaiah Georgia
    edited July 2014

@Seftin‌ go druid

#Carmain #choo choo

Eat like a caveman, train like a beast. Champions are not born, they are made. 

• IsaiahIsaiah Georgia

where is that blasted agree/lol comment when you need it

Eat like a caveman, train like a beast. Champions are not born, they are made. 

• Delayed curing of paralysis because opponent thought they had magnesium made sticking sensitivity super easy, then sensitive lunge. Brutal.

i'm a rebel

• Sensitivity always gonna be stuck anyway. Another good matchup is Bard with perma undeaf.

https://ada-young.appspot.com/pastebin/12e8f9b5

Any tips?

• Seftin said:

Alright you mother-lickers, listen up! Dog-refuse just got serious so I'm calling a halt to all this bad-mouth, trash-talking, gypsy-grabbing, troll-bridging, arena-clashing, sabre-rattling, shield-bashing, crude-talking, hipster-swag rubbish you all spew forth and I present to you, the greatest log of all time.

https://ada-young.appspot.com/pastebin/0e4ac0b0

Who the hell is trying to grab my @Taraus >:[

Cascades of quicksilver light streak across the firmament as the celestial voice of Ourania intones, "Oh Jarrod..."

• Mizik said:

Sensitivity always gonna be stuck anyway. Another good matchup is Bard with perma undeaf.

https://ada-young.appspot.com/pastebin/12e8f9b5

Any tips?

Hate knights so hard.

• edited July 2014

Don't get caught with damage

• JinsunJinsun TN, USA

@Dalran‌  command orb; fling death tarot at mizik; pause; pray #thiswillprobablygetyoukilledbutifitworksitscheating.

• Alternatively become tanris and star/warp so hard they cry at your distort aura and just stop trying

• JinsunJinsun TN, USA

I wish I had made an occie sooner :(

• Hot lock.

• Man I wish fitness users never used fitness every time I tried to use that locking method. :(

• edited July 2014
    Just force them off bal/eq and then actually mangle a limb.

EDIT: Or fall in love with reel/percussia
  • I know methods to lock with weariness, it just can't use the 4 jab method as above (and for some reason I kept trying to do it to @Jinsun, who does not have fitness. lol.) which is okay! Part of why I love bard is that I can change my fight style on the fly to adapt to what's needed. Fitness is no longer a problem, but rebound is a huge one I'm finding :(

• Oh, I don't know anything but that method yet, went bard like 2 days ago lol.
  • JinsunJinsun TN, USA
    Lilian said:

I know methods to lock with weariness, it just can't use the 4 jab method as above (and for some reason I kept trying to do it to @Jinsun, who does not have fitness. lol.) which is okay! Part of why I love bard is that I can change my fight style on the fly to adapt to what's needed. Fitness is no longer a problem, but rebound is a huge one I'm finding :(

Holy crap just remembered I forgot rebounding against in in that rampage.

• I am well aware that you did :D..weep please no rebound weeeeeep

• JinsunJinsun TN, USA

Dat death doe :lol: 

• Does death tarot stop rebound from coming up like FuneralMass does? (Silly question and I don't know why I am asking when I know the answer..but Achaea hasn't exactly been consistent in some things..)

• JinsunJinsun TN, USA
    edited July 2014
    Lilian said:

Does death tarot stop rebound from coming up like FuneralMass does? (Silly question and I don't know why I am asking when I know the answer..but Achaea hasn't exactly been consistent in some things..)

To be honest I haven't noticed. It may if I puff right before the fling? It's such an all or nothing tactic ( part or why I like it) that I'm just frantically gripping my laptop for 8 seconds praying that I don't get owned.

• MishgulMishgul Trondheim, Norway

rebound does not come up during death tarot.

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
    hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae
  • Dalran said:

Why'd you stop didn't he kill you.

Don't let bullies get their way like that you should've locked him and tugged him to NoT and told everyone on market he was a freebie.

• Jinsun said:
    Lilian said:

Does death tarot stop rebound from coming up like FuneralMass does? (Silly question and I don't know why I am asking when I know the answer..but Achaea hasn't exactly been consistent in some things..)

To be honest I haven't noticed. It may if I puff right before the fling? It's such an all or nothing tactic ( part or why I like it) that I'm just frantically gripping my laptop for 8 seconds praying that I don't get owned.

Yes. This.

• edited July 2014

Well I figured out how to stop fitness, on to dragonheal.

EDIT: For reference https://ada-young.appspot.com/pastebin/f5b37078

• edited July 2014
    Dalran said:

Well I figured out how to stop fitness, on to dragonheal.

EDIT: For reference https://ada-young.appspot.com/pastebin/f5b37078

you actually stopped dragon heal with the way you afflicted Kross there. I think the real trouble you'll have with dragons is being emeshed so bloody much lol (Dragon heal is stopped by Recklessness+Weariness. Which you gave to kross during that, though I think they could of dragon healed out of it before you applied the recklessness.). Also couldn't Kross of tree'd out of that before you recited epic? (Or you know, shield.)