Combat Logs

Comments

• My fights with Jinsun recently

Jinsun shoots off into the distance, taken to a faraway place by a pathfinder chaos entity.

Magister Bellator Jinsun Ze'Dekiah, Twin-born Assassin leaves to the ether.

• JinsunJinsun TN, USA

My fights with Jinsun recently

Jinsun shoots off into the distance, taken to a faraway place by a pathfinder chaos entity.

Magister Bellator Jinsun Ze'Dekiah, Twin-born Assassin leaves to the ether.

Fights with @Mithridates‌ lately:

https://ada-young.appspot.com/pastebin/25e70dd5

ICE ICE BABY Dun dun dunnna dunn dun

• JinsunJinsun TN, USA

I'm going to maintain a positive attitude and be nice in my silence.

• WessuxWessux Chattanooga

Can't hear you, sweetheart. 

This fucking killed me. I need multiple lol buttons or more accounts to lol this with. 

Invest in a 9mm retirement plan.
  • edited July 2014

Talysin said:

I'm just gonna leave this right here.

http://pastebin.com/GEynXd1v

10/10 will let lock.

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • @Rom - Bet you a quarter you couldn't do this again.

• StrataStrata United States of Derp
    edited July 2014

I'd bet you a quarter it's auto'd between them but I don't want you to starve.

Edit: At least we manual our tracking stuff. kudos to that!

• Rom said:
    Strata said:

I'd bet you a quarter it's auto'd between them but I don't want you to starve.

Edit: At least we manual our tracking stuff. kudos to that!

https://ada-young.appspot.com/pastebin/cbf9af46

suck it

More seriously though, what you said seems pretty baseless.

Looking at it from your end makes me feel much tankier. Damn
  • Is it possible to like preserve death tarot cards?

• AchillesAchilles Los Angeles
    Is it possible to like preserve death tarot cards?

Unless it was changed you could keep full death cards in a non decay room such as a shop

• Is it possible to like preserve death tarot cards?

Maybe with the stasis box artie, but I think they made them not store-able in shoprooms anymore. I could be mistaken about that though.

Chat with other players in real time on your phone, browser, or desktop client:
    Come join the Achaea discord!
  • yeah this is getting kinda stupid.... I dunno how to combat that now.  I can't really stop pathfinder since mono doesn't stop it. 

• yeah this is getting kinda stupid.... I dunno how to combat that now.  I can't really stop pathfinder since mono doesn't stop it. 

Orb sigil

• Orb sigil trumped by Gol'gotha iirc.

Cascades of quicksilver light streak across the firmament as the celestial voice of Ourania intones, "Oh Jarrod..."

• Yeah, I mean I can kill it but that's not really... a big deal. They'll just summon it right back.  

• Doesn't resummoning it reset the location it sends them to? Fairly sure that's how it was. Ordering it home sends you to the location it was summoned from.

• So he'll just go to Ashtan to re-summon.  The entire premise of the trick is that he rubs death, pathfinders to Ashtan, repeat.  I can't really see any counter besides maybe getting a lucky stupidity tick in retardation.  I dunno, just seems really metagamey and lame.

• Move when he uses it on you? I don't know what to tell you, it's literally one of the easiest things to beat. He throws death on you. If he does -anything- it fails. If you move or aerial, it fails.
  • It's usually on clouds, with frozen ground and tentacles in retardation. I'll give it to him, he's smart when he uses it. Makes sure that my own vibes etc are used against me.

• That being said he won't fight me anywhere else but, so it's not like this is a prevalent issue.  If I was off clouds I could obviously fly, but I'm just considering using my earring now in 1v1's since pathfinder's pretty much the same thing.

• edited July 2014

Pathfinder is fucking stupid. It will be nerfed.

Can he tank you for 8 seconds after Death fling?

• it's five and yeah, usually. 

• If you know when you'll be dropping retardation (round about) try dumping some holos with timers. Then drop retardation and staffcast when he death's. Would make for some fun fireworks, at the least

• Death is 8 seconds