Combat Logs

Comments

• Iocun said:
    Group fights are only fun when there's retardation involved.
    But there's always some degree of retardation involved.
  • I love you too, Cooper.
  • Nemu is harsh. Sohl will do anything to win, and often does.
  • c'mon More logs. Also Mizik will do anything to win(or atleast earlier when he borrowed arties for our duel as a monk=P, by the way you are a very good combatant Mizik and I respect you more than most Ashtanites)

• Cooper said:
    The number of active Ashtani raiders that are good 1v1 (not can kill people 1v1 because of their artefacts or lame/cheap tactics) is very small. My list would be Mizik and Tanris. I might have forgotten someone, but Jarrod, Dunn, Sohl, Earionduil, Hirst, Nemutaur, etc. are all lacking 1v1 power.

Sohl could probably 1v1 me now cause I'm still on broken Occultist curing Vadi-M, though. And Dunn did 1v1 me and beat me once as a Magi through the use of skilled retardation.

Quick edit:

None of that was meant to be insulting, or to even imply I'm better than the people that I didn't put on the list or that I could kill them. Just my personal evaluation.

:(

I don't even count as an Ashtani raider.

I guess I don't really 1v1 anymore. To be honest, though, many of Shallam's and Eleusis' fighters would be a lot worse without artefacts/cheap tactics too! In fact, I probably would be a lot more interested in 1v1 if I didn't feel like everyone else has 123786 more arties than me. It's not that you necessarily can't be good without arties anymore. But I see so many situations where such and such person would die if he didn't have such and such artie, and so many situations where I would live if I did have such and such artie that everyone else has.

• That is the fun part Terra, that is why I duel 1vs1, yeah I got a level 1 sip ring. but I really enjoy fighting heavy artied people and winning or losing. but it makes me a better fighter to be able to fight those with artefacts one vs one.
  • @Salik: You're one of the very few classes left where you can actually compete unartied though. Assuming you forge up insane stat rapiers.
  • The dude has 1.5s dsl. Insane stat rapiers is an understatement.
  • it's not insane stats, it's exceptional but not insane. Insane would be what I'm forging to get, it's 250 speed unruned and 260 runed.

• Salik said:

it's not insane stats, it's exceptional but not insane. Insane would be what I'm forging to get, it's 250 speed unruned and 260 runed.

Oh, Salik  #-o

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

[ Runewarden Sparring Videos | Link ]
  • Also you complain that my rapiers are crazy fast, I know atleast 4 other knights that got around the same speed as me, so it's not as insane as you guys make it sound.

• 4/5000!!!! = INSANE
  • Mizik said:
    4/5000!!!! = INSANE

no no no, 4 knights is 8 rapiers in total =) so 8/5000 is just exceptional and not insane, insane is like 1 or 2/5000
  • @Salik:
    Your rapier speed isn't really that special. I'm pretty sure I know of at least one rapier in use that's faster: its that your rapiers also both have over 80 damage (I think, one is 87, if I remember rightly?). This puts them well beyond the realm of artifact rapiers, and claiming otherwise is bogus.

Not a comment on you as a combatant at all (that wasn't sarcasm), but for all practical purposes those do qualify as artifacts. You just dropped cr on comms instead of on the sub par trademark set.

But yes, agree with @Kalvon's post.

• To be honest one of my rapier is awesome the other one got crap damage and tohit,

92/152/253 is the best I got the other one is 72 damage runed with 257 speed.

Also I show some humility when people deserve it, if people act weird against me, I consider them to be a worm under my shoe. if people talk to me and use common sense I respect and act like I normally do.  

• edited October 2012
    Rapiers:
       Blackened rapier            83      182     209     350 credits
       Eagle's Scream              86      190     219     800 credits
       Soulpiercer                90      198     228    1600 credits

So you don't think that using a rapier with 2 more damage and 25 more speed than a level 3 artefact, and one with 18 less damage and 29 more speed than a level 3 artefact, would be considered using artefacts yourself?
    If we mathed out a chart of 'amount of usefulness your rapiers are in credits', you're looking at probably 5-6k credits of worth in those things. You're fighting with more 'credit power' than most fighters are just because of how good they are.

Edit: no idea what I did to get that yellow background there, and it won't go away :(

• I want a credit power evaluation on Kalvon too. Gogocooperevalgo!
  • note, that level 3 rapiers is 8 more damage, much more tohit and only 15 less speed, and 19 less speed on the 257, as you forget my rapiers are runed. so add in the lesser tohit and lesser damage, they are not worth 5-6k credits.
  • The to-hit argument is pointless. A decent chunk of the 198 to-hit on Soulpiercers is wasted, and you can completely negate low to-hit on your right hand weapon by using curare on the left hand weapon on pretty much every doubleslash (which, anybody who has seen a log of your fights, knows you do).

Also, look up the definition of humility, because you seem to have it confused with respect. You don't show humility 'when people deserve it'; that's not what humility is.
  • edited October 2012
    Salik, what speed are you shooting for?

Will the rapiers be able to hold my hand as well while we both pretend we are the best fighters in Achaea and together post our crappy logs in hopes that within the next 15 minutes someone will be able to easily develope an AI version of (y)our fighting?

• I'm shooting to replace my rapier that's about to decay with a 250+ speed unruned, or forge for a pair of rapiers. my goal is 80+ damage, 140+ tohit and 240+ speed unruned
  • Dude, Cooper, wtf happened to your post.

• Silas said:
    Dude, Cooper, wtf happened to your post.

I guess that's a graphic demonstration of 'pissed off'.

• Guys stop. Salik explained to me that he wins with skill, not because of his OP rapiers when I told him what you're trying to tell him.
  • Silas said:
    Dude, Cooper, wtf happened to your post.
    I wish I knew. I copy/pasted from the Achaea website and that made the background black. Then I tried typing and everything was coming out on black background and then I pushed something and it turned yellow and then I got scared and cried but I think I'm okay now :(

p.s. I was using the runed stats of course Salik, because that's what you fight with. And I don't think you realize how good those rapiers make you. If you used "normal" (still really amazing) rapiers with say 66-70 damage and 231-235 speed on them and didn't rune them, you'd quickly realize that 90% of anyone you kill now would be able to tank you and kill you. I didn't want to be an ass, but you aren't good. Just like Xenomorph couldn't kill anyone without his set of level 3s, you wouldn't be able to kill many people without your god rapiers.

• I am -really- interested to know how something went so screwy that the word 'Scream' on Eagle's Scream became a link to an achaean website article.