What Happened To You Today?

Comments

• Shirszae said:
    If you don't like it, then simply don't do it. Extermination spam is annoying as hell and -everyone- gets it.
    Is it as annoying as raiding with 10 people when there's 4 people on cwho? More? Less? I need a metric.

• ShirszaeShirszae Santo Domingo
    Kiet said:
    Shirszae said:
    If you don't like it, then simply don't do it. Extermination spam is annoying as hell and -everyone- gets it.
    Is it as annoying as raiding with 10 people when there's 4 people on cwho? More? Less? I need a metric.

Probably more, honestly. 

And you won't understand the cause of your grief...

...But you'll always follow the voices beneath.

• Cooper said:
    When you initiate the conflict via defiling or raiding, you don't really get to pick and choose how many respond.

@Exelethril Jarrod wasn't there during that afaik, he wasn't in our party and he's no where in any of my logs.

The REALLY annoying thing is how Eleusis (lead by Florentino, and to a lesser extent Mycen and Deladan) has been shoving themselves into fights lately. And by shoving themselves into fights, I mean backstabbing/ganking us while it's 100% clear we're fighting someone else. It happens in Annwyn/UW, in regular areas, outside/in Targossas, outside/in Mhaldor when we're being raided, etc.

Just don't come crying when we start to gank people ruthlessly 5v1 anytime we see people who do that shit outside of a city. That is, if we can ever find those people outside the city alone. (lol)
    This is routine practice for you and others (I remember several attempted breathrains by Mhaldorians in recent Eleusian raids on Hashan for instance). We were 100% not the first ones to adopt this. And in many cases we are far more restrained, as it is for bounties only. But that's all I have to say on the forums, I know better than to get into a tit-for-tat.
  • Haha 'restrained'
  • @Exelethril Xer is literally dormant, meaning he hasn't logged in for well over a month. Hasar hasn't played since I started becoming truly active again - 4-5 months (he has logged in sporadically, but never longer than 15-20 minutes once every few weeks). Blaming them for things that are happening now is pretty dumb. Also, you sure you aren't going crazy about Jarrod? He's not on deathsight then, not on party chat, and I never saw him in a room I was in. He did, however, come after we had killed everyone and the fight was over. We made fun of him for that.

@Florentino You haven't had a bounty on me in weeks, but have attacked me when Targossas is raiding/attacking me at least 7 separate times that I can count in my logs. Mycen/Deladan have done it even more.

The breathrain (one time, by the way, no "several attempted") was in direct response to YOU and Deladan jumping into the middle of a Targossas raid on Mhaldor.

Even when you did have a bounty on me, you only ever tried to kill me while I was bashing, and when you realized you couldn't do it, you called in others to help.

I honestly can't comprehend how your thought process works to make you think what you're doing is acceptable behavior.

• I wasn't there, but it's kind of easy to mistake a Mhaldorian for being there because of the titles. Maybe it's that? :cookie: 
    If you need me, you can find me sporadically on the Achaea Discord as Yae. 
    Do not DM on forums unless you're ok with waiting a couple months!
  • Shirszae said:
    Kiet said:
    Shirszae said:

Probably more, honestly. 
    Probably. Worst that can happen in the raiders get bored with no players around, and go killing guards or denizens. That's annoying, but guards can be re-hired and denizens repop (although in the case of novice task ones, I wouldn't mind if those denizens were made immortal). Exterms are significantly more annoying, and as was said, everybody at HR3 or higher in an Eleusis house will get an alert (one when it starts, one when it goes through). It can be hard to miss unless you've got a lot of other spam eating up your screen or you're just not paying attention.

Having few responders around is sometimes taken as an excuse to exterm vast swathes of the forests (I think the current record for this year is ~21 rooms in a single sweep), though going overboard is not unusual for anybody in Achaea, as much as we all scream about "fair fights" and such. Apparently forest enemies are supposed to be free targets for forestals if they enter a forest, or so it was mentioned a few weeks back. Can always try OOC asking if people are interested in a smaller skirmish, but it'll obviously depend on who you ask.
    - (Eleusis): Ellodin says, "The Fissure of Echoes is Sarathai's happy place."
    - With sharp, crackling tones, Kyrra tells you, "The ladies must love you immensely."
    - (Eleusian Ranger Techs): Savira says, "Most of the hard stuff seem to have this built in code like: If adventurer_hitting_me = "Sarathai" then send("terminate and selfdestruct")."
    - Makarios says, "Serve well and perish."
    - Xaden says, "Xaden confirmed scrub 2017."

• Yae said:
    I wasn't there, but it's kind of easy to mistake a Mhaldorian for being there because of the titles. Maybe it's that? :cookie: 
    :cookie:
  • @Cooper : Oh, maybe that's why I saw that dude, cbf'd to look at the log. Either way, let's drop it, arguing over the internet is dumb. If you and Medi/Proficy want a 3 vs 3, me/@Rom/@Rangor/whoever you could ask and we'll indulge.

I miss Darkender/Iakimen rip 

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

[ Runewarden Sparring Videos | Link ]
  • KayeilKayeil Washington State
    Suddenly this turned into the rants thread.
    What doesn't kill you gives you exp.

• SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    I like the new emoticons

*gets pelted*

• was a lot of fun, haven't been in a lot of 2v2s where i didn't feel confident until those
  • SzanthaxSzanthax San Diego
    Jhui said:
    was a lot of fun, haven't been in a lot of 2v2s where i didn't feel confident until those
    @Jhui... you always feel confident. Or else you wouldn't fight :wink: 

Wish... I would fight ha.

• @Naliah's so fierce, holy cow :O 

(Damnation's so purdy)
    Got frustrated with my profile :(

I hate it when things don't work how I want them to

• Most fun I've had in game in a while now. 

It was awesome.

All the LoS deaths had my shouting at my screen but still loved every minute of it!

RAVE FOR HASHAN!!!
         He is a coward who has to bring two friends as backup to jump people hunting.

Xaden said:
    Most fun I've had in game in a while now. 

It was awesome.

All the LoS deaths had my shouting at my screen but still loved every minute of it!

RAVE FOR HASHAN!!!
    For sure.. I was like wtf is going on????

• I mean I wasn't actually part of you guys epic failure IN the city :tongue: but the sunderlands skirmish was fucking epic. I think I died 9 times in total for my two kills. Lost most of a percent of xp too :open_mouth: 

Ouch!! My profile wasn't working!!... Swearsies..... 

• I kid! I kid! It was some craic though overall.

• Spent five hours out of the past day chasing Targs out of the city. The raid was kind of fun for the first two hours, but on top of Kiba and Farrah coming in again and again to mess with us, and then a 3+ hour raid? Everything in moderation!

• KibaKiba Central NY, USA
    @Kryger that was a hell of a raid.  A long one, too.  You guys are making some real progress in your city defense and it's good to see.  It wasn't painfully one-sided, we all got some kills and moments to shine.  Cheers, look forward to the next one.  @Aluciana @Lala @Texel @Chris @Caitlin and some others?