What Happened To You Today?

Comments

• AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    That's your third goddamn time winning the jackpot. :skull: 

Huh. Neat.
  • edited March 2016
    There were two others in the dead of the night early in March... Broke even long ago with token investments. So I just play it for crates to see what kind of animals I get to give to random citizens. >_>

edit:grammaaaaar
    That is not an ordinary star, my son. That star is the tear of a warrior. A lost soul who has finished his battles somewhere on this planet. A pitiful soul who could not find his way to the lofty realm where the great spirit awaits us all.
  • Penwize said:
    Your soul cries out in ecstasy as it reaches new heights of power. You have advanced to level 138.
    You have reached the illustrious level of 96th step to Divinity.
    *** Congratulations, you've just completed the Battlerage Basics task! ***
    You feel your experience grow as a result of your accomplishment.

Yay, I mastered the basics of battlerage!
    And got experience for doing it, too.

- (Eleusis): Ellodin says, "The Fissure of Echoes is Sarathai's happy place."
    - With sharp, crackling tones, Kyrra tells you, "The ladies must love you immensely."
    - (Eleusian Ranger Techs): Savira says, "Most of the hard stuff seem to have this built in code like: If adventurer_hitting_me = "Sarathai" then send("terminate and selfdestruct")."
    - Makarios says, "Serve well and perish."
    - Xaden says, "Xaden confirmed scrub 2017."

• That experience was a lie, I'm still at 0.0%!
  • 96 more levels to go penny
  • At level 200, does that mean Penwize can solo the seamonsters in the kiddy pool without a ship? :?
  • Jukilian protested he didn't drink. This was a challenge, obviously.

About twenty vessels of various liquid between them, one drunken senet game where they both cheated blatantly, Berlewen requesting their presence to help buy city furniture and one highly skilled full rewrite of the canon. (ThE CaNNoN GReat o Hashni: do't be a dick) Good times.

• Shhhh.
  • I joined a house but did not have time to do anything aside from joining :(
  • Was trying to sail to Ilyrean to get a citymate spec'd. 

First! Sunk the cutter by a picaroon. Insta death. The thing went through shield.

Then! Sunk on the strider to a Leviathan in the same chops... really, Levaithan?! That's where you want to spawn, you asshole? 

Also, wtf, since when does a Leviathan throw you off figurehead!? That's new and I do not like it a single bit! Not like it's not insanely hard in the first freaking place!

• Anedhel said:
    Xaden said:
    Anedhel said:
    Totally got Aesgar to duel me by bribing him with letting him buy a Crown I have no use for. What a good day :D
    You sold to the enemy!! 
    Took forty credits off him and beat him up, I'm pretty sure I should get a favour :(
    Hmmm. Mayan crowns are running around 50, so I'd say despite the death I came out ahead. ;)

Not to mention as @Xaden pointed out, the crown went to an enemy who is going to spend it on a pebble, and thus becoming the next dragon storming the Targossas gates.  B)

Alas, it was a fun duel. You're pretty good. 
  • Aesgar said:
    Anedhel said:
    Xaden said:
    Anedhel said:
    Totally got Aesgar to duel me by bribing him with letting him buy a Crown I have no use for. What a good day :D
    You sold to the enemy!! 
    Took forty credits off him and beat him up, I'm pretty sure I should get a favour :(
    Hmmm. Mayan crowns are running around 50, so I'd say despite the death I came out ahead. ;)

Not to mention as @Xaden pointed out, the crown went to an enemy who is going to spend it on a pebble, and thus becoming the next dragon storming the Targossas gates.  B)

You mean dying at the Targossian gates ;)
         He is a coward who has to bring two friends as backup to jump people hunting.

• Xaden said:
    Aesgar said:
    Anedhel said:
    Xaden said:
    Anedhel said:
    You sold to the enemy!! 

You mean dying at the Targossian gates ;)
    Probably because I got 10v1'd.

(Just kidding - Targossas is usually fair. I just had to throw a punch back.)
  • Saeva said:
    Also, wtf, since when does a Leviathan throw you off figurehead!? That's new and I do not like it a single bit! Not like it's not insanely hard in the first freaking place!
    I think they've always done that. There were a couple of logs posted here that showed it happening back near when sea monsters were introduced.
    - (Eleusis): Ellodin says, "The Fissure of Echoes is Sarathai's happy place."
    - With sharp, crackling tones, Kyrra tells you, "The ladies must love you immensely."
    - (Eleusian Ranger Techs): Savira says, "Most of the hard stuff seem to have this built in code like: If adventurer_hitting_me = "Sarathai" then send("terminate and selfdestruct")."
    - Makarios says, "Serve well and perish."
    - Xaden says, "Xaden confirmed scrub 2017."

• MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    The time we fought the leviathan, we didn't run into the figurehead attack (we got it down to 20%). It's possible that maybe that attack only happens when you're adjacent of it, however, as we were almost never in that position with our extended fight, but were more in this close-up tight chops situation.

That's the only thing I can think of, anyway.
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • AerekAerek East Tennessee, USA
    Different monsters do have different attacks that they only use while adjacent, and different monsters do have different attacks that go through ship's shield. Harsh. Honestly, though, that route through the eastern chops to Valo and Ilyrean is about the only time you can "accidentally" run into a monster, and I kinda like that. I wish there were more monster spawns along common trade routes or sailing lanes. Maybe not the lvl 400s, but still.
    -- Grounded in but one perspective, what we perceive is an exaggeration of the truth.
  • @Saeva I was one of the first people to encounter a leviathan and yeah first thing it did was knock me off the figurehead. We were able to start moving a bit but not fast enough (everything else we could just drop anchor and brawl to death in a galley at the time).
  • Greys said:
    @Saeva I was one of the first people to encounter a leviathan and yeah first thing it did was knock me off the figurehead. We were able to start moving a bit but not fast enough (everything else we could just drop anchor and brawl to death in a galley at the time).
    I fought a Leviathan for over half an hour once. It never knocked me off the figurehead.

• A bit late but hunted a bunch and finished paying off my third ship (a pretty pretty Windcutter) yesterday! Between mine and taking care of Kelvin's I think I'm fully shipped out at the moment...at least until the urge strikes again. I have issues. If I get the itch for a Seastrider again I'll just spec weapons and stop doing Seafaring on one player mode.
  • I got accused of murder!

Random as hell speculation: Also I totes think this is going to be a serial killer event and/or start of spider cultist class.