What Happened To You Today?

Comments

• I became the 'proud' owner of two ships.

Also maybe a shop and a ton of non-decay one of a kind items.

What the hell am I supposed to do with all of this.
  • Razzlo said:
    I got accused of murder!

Random as hell speculation: Also I totes think this is going to be a serial killer event and/or start of spider cultist class. 

Oh. For a moment, I thought you had been playing UnCyrenian Families.
  • I was tempted to post a thing that happened, but then I thought, "No, it's probably not good for new players to see that and think it's normal."
  • SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    Frederich said:
    I became the 'proud' owner of two ships.

I'll take them if you don't want the hassle. 

• Frederich said:

Lucky you. I'm still barely even half way to affording to purchase my first ship.
  • Drank about 200 rum and 200 darkbrew.
    Is it possible to raise your tolerance so much that you just can't get drunk anymore? Because... 

show sobriety
    You are completely sober.
  • Frederich said:

Give me one of the ships as a gift.
    - (Eleusis): Ellodin says, "The Fissure of Echoes is Sarathai's happy place."
    - With sharp, crackling tones, Kyrra tells you, "The ladies must love you immensely."
    - (Eleusian Ranger Techs): Savira says, "Most of the hard stuff seem to have this built in code like: If adventurer_hitting_me = "Sarathai" then send("terminate and selfdestruct")."
    - Makarios says, "Serve well and perish."
    - Xaden says, "Xaden confirmed scrub 2017."

• So on the topic of re-submitting bugs lately...

https://ada-young.appspot.com/pastebin/562b98b0
  • Here I turn you into a vampire and you go and die in the sun! sigh
  • I went to lay down for a nap because I have been awake since 6 am on the 21st... and I happen to glance down at my phone and see the word, 'foozle,' and 'Tharos.'

So like any addict, I throw my phone, grab my laptop, and settle in for a nice relaxing game of Foozle.

I think I got accused of cheating. :(

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "Perhaps we should test Elawien for illicit practices, she seems to be doing exceedingly well in every competition I have been hosting lately. Perhaps she just is that good. Perhaps the rest of the participants are slow!"

Thank you. :anguished: 

• SzanthaxSzanthax San Diego
    Elawien said:
    I went to lay down for a nap because I have been awake since 6 am on the 21st... and I happen to glance down at my phone and see the word, 'foozle,' and 'Tharos.'

So like any addict, I throw my phone, grab my laptop, and settle in for a nice relaxing game of Foozle.

I think I got accused of cheating. :(

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "Perhaps we should test Elawien for illicit practices, she seems to be doing exceedingly well in every competition I have been hosting lately. Perhaps she just is that good. Perhaps the rest of the participants are slow!"

Thank you. :anguished: 
    You did! keehh

• A surge of powerful wind tosses you through the sky before throwing you straight to the ground below.
    You plummet head first to the surface with a sickening crunch.
    Your left arm breaks with a loud crack.
    Your right arm breaks with a loud crack.
    Your right leg breaks with a loud crack.
    2688h (59), 4060m (98), 18394e, 15979w e -(-1846h, 40.7%, +82m, 2.0%) 

elist mending

Vial                          Fluid                          Sips     Months   
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well damn. lol 
  • Kkalimyrr said:
    A surge of powerful wind tosses you through the sky before throwing you straight to the ground below.
    You plummet head first to the surface with a sickening crunch.
    Your left arm breaks with a loud crack.
    Your right arm breaks with a loud crack.
    Your right leg breaks with a loud crack.
    2688h (59), 4060m (98), 18394e, 15979w e -(-1846h, 40.7%, +82m, 2.0%) 

elist mending

Vial                          Fluid                          Sips     Months   
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well damn. lol 
    Time to start tumbling.
  • I've done that. Must remember, though...
    Restoration (Survival)                        Known: Yes
    Syntax:            RESTORE
    Extra Information: Listed are the base costs, these increase with 1/2/3/4 limbs broken.
    Works on/against:  Self
    Cooldown:          3.00 seconds of equilibrium
    Resource:          100 mana
    Details:
    By channeling mental power into healing, you can heal any broken limbs you may have at one time.
  • edited March 2016
    I got host a heraldry discussion group in Hashan, that was fun. At the end of it we crowdsourced a heraldry design just for theory and practise. Fighting Gorillas and a fur shark swimming on an orange and blue chevron background. Lots of fun!

Appointed the world's most excited librarian @Ehene.

Got a new protege!

Spent culture funds on furniture. Always fun.

Confirmed the wheel hates me.

Bought a Tarantula and a Squirrel Monkey. Stashed for future shiny things to give away or use!

Raves to @Ehene, @Culten, @Sully, @Rakkaro, @Auri, @Jargus, @Uthulu @Ozmatiah!

So many great new novices around lately trying to jump in and take part!

• Was fighting four scorpions when I ripped suddenly. I came back to:
    https://ada-young.appspot.com/pastebin/beeebc63

which resulted in:

2016/03/24 03:06:29 - Atalkez's back has broken under convulsions caused by a deadly obsidian 
    scorpion's voyria venom.

Fun stuff.

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • JeslynJeslyn United States
    I need a *gag* emoji for that one. <3
    Deladan said:
    @Austere @Jadys @Penwize  and I Skirmished with some Targossians. @Atalkez @Szanthax @Cain @Elawien @Micaelis and we got jumped by some Ashtani @Airius @Mizik @Dalran  was fun 10/10 would do again. 
    I was trying to remember last night

• UtianimaUtianima Norway and Austria
    Szanthax said:
    Deladan said:
    @Austere @Jadys @Penwize  and I Skirmished with some Targossians. @Atalkez @Szanthax @Cain @Elawien @Micaelis and we got jumped by some Ashtani @Airius @Mizik @Dalran  was fun 10/10 would do again. 

A bit heavy on the bottle, eh? :)

• Deladan said:
    1 aeon tarot = like +3 people.
    Utianima said:
    Szanthax said:
    Deladan said:

A bit heavy on the bottle, eh? :)
    I only puked a little bit...

• Lightning-quick, you jab a slender selkie with a Soulpiercer.
    You have scored a OBLITERATING CRITICAL hit!
    A look of utter sadness slips over a slender selkie's face with a deluge of tears as he crashes to 
    the ground.
    You have slain a slender selkie, retrieving the corpse.
    Your soul cries out in ecstasy as it reaches new heights of power. You have advanced to level 109.
    You have reached the illustrious level of 3rd Stratum of Puissance.
    A large pile of sovereigns spills from the corpse.
  • Finally got extracting gloves, and these things are wonderful. They make extracting sooo much faster.
    Give us -real- shop logs! Not another misinterpretation of features we ask for, turned into something that either doesn't help at all, or doesn't remotely resemble what we wanted to begin with.

Thanks!

Current position of some of the playerbase, instead of expressing a desire to fix problems:

Vhaynna: "Honest question - if you don't like Achaea or the current admin, why do you even bother playing?"

• Today @Medi gave me 100 gold.

Hail Hydra.

- (Eleusis): Ellodin says, "The Fissure of Echoes is Sarathai's happy place."
    - With sharp, crackling tones, Kyrra tells you, "The ladies must love you immensely."
    - (Eleusian Ranger Techs): Savira says, "Most of the hard stuff seem to have this built in code like: If adventurer_hitting_me = "Sarathai" then send("terminate and selfdestruct")."
    - Makarios says, "Serve well and perish."
    - Xaden says, "Xaden confirmed scrub 2017."