What Happened To You Today?

Comments

• Valkyn said:
    Spent five hours out of the past day chasing Targs out of the city. The raid was kind of fun for the first two hours, but on top of Kiba and Farrah coming in again and again to mess with us, and then a 3+ hour raid? Everything in moderation!
    Farrah was never there for any of the Hashan stuff, at least while I was involved with any of it.

I also told Chris if people weren't having fun to let me know and we would leave. He never said anything, and you guys kept coming, so have to assume people were interested.

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • edited March 2016
    Eh, pretty hard for Chris to pass on that message as it's ooc. I think almost all raids get pretty blah after 2 hours, but I guess some people must still enjoy it.

I only stayed to stop you lot getting back into the city, because kind of expected to, but was pretty bored by the end there.

(and whether or not Kiba - who was at us last night) or Farrah were in the raid with the main group, still meant we had to stay at alert waiting for 5-6 hours out of a whole day just against one city between the raid and them individually poking around. When you consider we were also raided by Mhaldor for a couple of hours last night that's... almost a full time job :astonished:

ETA: This is not me -blaming- Targ, but as soldiers we're expected to defend, moving it to somewhere more neutral would probably have been ideal, then those who were interested could keep going while the rest of us could go get some shit done. Saying we 'kept coming' to our main route out of the city is a bit rough as a justification.

• edited March 2016
    (Or just getting Kiba to stop coming into Hashan repeatedly would have eliminated a couple of hours of that)

Getoffmylawn!

• IC decisions on OOC clans.  Hell ya.
  • emote gets over himself.
  • SzanthaxSzanthax San Diego
    Ainly said:
    emote gets over himself.
    Come with @Aegoth to NYC in august... all the cool mhaldorians are...

• Valkyn said:
    Eh, pretty hard for Chris to pass on that message as it's ooc.
    Leaders need to have one foot in the OOC sphere and one foot in the IC sphere. The number one priority for a leader should be the enjoyment of the players who follow them. They should be able to recognize what metagaming is bad for the game, and what metagaming is good. Being unwilling to cooperate with an opposing leader for player enjoyment because the cooperation would be based in the OOC is not a good quality in a leader.
  • Ainly said:
    Szanthax said:
    Ainly said:
    emote gets over himself.
    Nah man.  I play a hard ass in the game, but I'm a pussy in real life.  If I show up and everyone is expecting a hard ass I don't think I could handle the criticism.
    it still weirds me out that you are, in fact, incredibly pleasant and your voice is rather bright. 
    I expected so dour.

Ainly said:
    Szanthax said:
    Ainly said:
    emote gets over himself.
    Nah man.  I play a hard ass in the game, but I'm a pussy in real life.  If I show up and everyone is expecting a hard ass I don't think I could handle the criticism.
    @Ainly omg I'm a flaming homo... I'm not trying to be intimidating I'm trying to say I don't have real life friends but you guys are cool as fuck so come hang out :+1: 

• Szanthax said:
    Ainly said:
    Szanthax said:
    Ainly said:
    emote gets over himself.
    @Ainly omg I'm a flaming homo... I'm not trying to be intimidating I'm trying to say I don't have real life friends but you guys are cool as fuck so come hang out :+1: 
    Everyone should come to the NYC meet, because we're all amazing people
  • Aegoth said:
    Szanthax said:
    Ainly said:
    Szanthax said:
    Ainly said:
    emote gets over himself.
    Everyone should come to the NYC meet, because we're all amazing people
    Gonna put in leave and fly from down under :+1: 
  • Pfft.... You guys should come to the Aussie meet. I'm going to be there!
  • Tahquil said:
    Pfft.... You guys should come to the Aussie meet. I'm going to be there!
    Wait, aegoth is northern sphere? I'll have to start spamming fulminations and be the Southern Hemisphere fulminator.
  • Jacen said:
    Valkyn said:
    Eh, pretty hard for Chris to pass on that message as it's ooc.
    Leaders need to have one foot in the OOC sphere and one foot in the IC sphere. The number one priority for a leader should be the enjoyment of the players who follow them. They should be able to recognize what metagaming is bad for the game, and what metagaming is good. Being unwilling to cooperate with an opposing leader for player enjoyment because the cooperation would be based in the OOC is not a good quality in a leader.
    Oh that's not what I meant. Just physically having to message everyone while we're busy defending isn't easy. 

Minifie said:
    Tahquil said:
    Wait, aegoth is northern sphere? I'll have to start spamming fulminations and be the Southern Hemisphere fulminator.
    I wanted to go to the AA meet but... it's... like more expensive to fly from cali to aus than it is from cali to ny

• Tahquil said:
    So am I!

Assuming that's a draw, I guess.
    - (Eleusis): Ellodin says, "The Fissure of Echoes is Sarathai's happy place."
    - With sharp, crackling tones, Kyrra tells you, "The ladies must love you immensely."
    - (Eleusian Ranger Techs): Savira says, "Most of the hard stuff seem to have this built in code like: If adventurer_hitting_me = "Sarathai" then send("terminate and selfdestruct")."
    - Makarios says, "Serve well and perish."
    - Xaden says, "Xaden confirmed scrub 2017."

• Szanthax said:
    I'm a flaming homo... 
    Attach mushroom to szanthax
         He is a coward who has to bring two friends as backup to jump people hunting.

• edited March 2016
    Xaden said:
    Szanthax said:
    I'm a flaming homo... 
    Attach Force feed mushroom to szanthax
    FTFY
    edit: FTFM
  • Bought a pair of @Skye 's holo-jocks today with the express intention of throwing them at @Aegoth mid-raid.
         He is a coward who has to bring two friends as backup to jump people hunting.

• AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    I became the owner of 50% of the bugs in the system.

I got enemied to Mhaldor cus my mapper walked me through there and I ran out ASAP. Sorry @Medi :(

Wrote a new poem.

Got myself to 4% away from a new level.
    Huh. Neat.
  • The mage Tatynne grins slyly, reaches down, and takes a glazed runic vial from the corpse of Valkyn.

"GDI, that had better not have been my 84 sip..."

*embraces*

.. yup.

Thankfully returned within about half an hour! Phew.

• Also new room!

A rustic ship's galley (indoors).
    You see a single exit leading north.

A stove appears in the room, ready for an eager cook to make use of it.

@Kryger get in the kitchen.

• I was looking at all the artefact lists, i.e. drooling, and thinking to myself, what I wouldn't give for a track artie. :/
    Give us -real- shop logs! Not another misinterpretation of features we ask for, turned into something that either doesn't help at all, or doesn't remotely resemble what we wanted to begin with.

Thanks!

Current position of some of the playerbase, instead of expressing a desire to fix problems:

Vhaynna: "Honest question - if you don't like Achaea or the current admin, why do you even bother playing?"

• Ismay said:
    I was looking at all the artefact lists, i.e. drooling, and thinking to myself, what I wouldn't give for a track artie. :/
    Dragonform.
    - (Eleusis): Ellodin says, "The Fissure of Echoes is Sarathai's happy place."
    - With sharp, crackling tones, Kyrra tells you, "The ladies must love you immensely."
    - (Eleusian Ranger Techs): Savira says, "Most of the hard stuff seem to have this built in code like: If adventurer_hitting_me = "Sarathai" then send("terminate and selfdestruct")."
    - Makarios says, "Serve well and perish."
    - Xaden says, "Xaden confirmed scrub 2017."

• Can't stay motivated for it.
    Give us -real- shop logs! Not another misinterpretation of features we ask for, turned into something that either doesn't help at all, or doesn't remotely resemble what we wanted to begin with.

Thanks!

Current position of some of the playerbase, instead of expressing a desire to fix problems:

Vhaynna: "Honest question - if you don't like Achaea or the current admin, why do you even bother playing?"

• Switch class, then you'll find getting Dragon is easier. :)