Achaean Raves

Comments

• KyrraKyrra Australia
    @Rinzai for letting me do what I do best. The kiss and make up. Also for letting me replant his entire Dojo. So much totem love. :x
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• edited March 2014
    Message #53         Sent by Anytus
    3/02/5:41 Greetings! Regarding your issue #67929: please note that "cause" no longer exists. Attacks must have a roleplay reason as outlined in HELP PK. Point 3 notes that if you are on a Treacherous Plane as listed in HELP PLANES, you can be freely attacked. When you leave the planes, so too does your roleplay reason to be fighting, so no, fights should not carry on once the players have left the plane. Please let us know if you have any questions!

@Bonko @Earionduil @Proficy

But gosh darn it, if there do exist some people who just can't handle the uniqueness of your snowflake...
    - Mathonwy

• Referring to like UW, Annwyn? I would say a couple minutes to let them give chase after you leave either of those places, is fine. 

• Hasar said:
    Referring to like UW, Annwyn? I would say a couple minutes to let them give chase after you leave either of those places, is fine. 
    Yeah that's how I always looked at it, if you leave immediately to chase its fine. But not bash something an then come out of Annwyn/UW and look for you.
  • I've always chased for a minute or so from UW/Annwyn.

• Kids these days that play this game think they're so entitled. Here, go hate on some more people:

• I know that for all the people who just had to deal with my character manically bouncing off Jhui and Hirst in a pathetic attempt to get back into Targossas after dying, it was probably annoying, but I still can't stop laughing. I wish I knew how to turn off speedwalking. I should probably figure that out sometime.

SO many thanks to @Nemutaur, because I'm not sure how else that could have ended. You're a hero. <3
  • @Quisse : I have an autowalking nightmare to tell you. Poke me in game about it dearie.

• Quisse said:
    I know that for all the people who just had to deal with my character manically bouncing off Jhui and Hirst in a pathetic attempt to get back into Targossas after dying, it was probably annoying, but I still can't stop laughing. I wish I knew how to turn off speedwalking. I should probably figure that out sometime.

SO many thanks to @Nemutaur, because I'm not sure how else that could have ended. You're a hero. <3
    Could have asked for a deliver, but portal was fine I guess.
  • @Quisse

MSTOP will stop the mapper from autowalking.

• Or you're a hero. I like my version of the story better. 
  • Ehhhhh if an admin says something's against the rules... then its probably against the rules.
  • edited March 2014
    oops off topic!

On topic: My new arti is awesome.

i'm a rebel

• CaladbolgCaladbolg Campbell County TN
    Jovie said:
    Message #53         Sent by Anytus
    3/02/5:41 Greetings! Regarding your issue #67929: please note that "cause" no longer exists. Attacks must have a roleplay reason as outlined in HELP PK. Point 3 notes that if you are on a Treacherous Plane as listed in HELP PLANES, you can be freely attacked. When you leave the planes, so too does your roleplay reason to be fighting, so no, fights should not carry on once the players have left the plane. Please let us know if you have any questions!

@Bonko @Earionduil @Proficy

What about for those who argue that attacking people in underworld isn't cool unless you have an rp reason to do so even though it's free pk? I have to agree that a zone being free pk doesn't give much into roleplaying reasoning of attacking people. Just because Caladbolg isn't going to be able to be issued by the random Cyrenian newb that just walked into underworld isn't a good enough rp reasoning for me to do it.

On the other hand im like Sweet I won't be issued, kill them all!

Jacen said:
    Ehhhhh if an admin says something's against the rules... then its probably against the rules.
    Not sure where it's at but the rule from forever has been that if you attack at least once with in one minute your "cause" still exists. in this sutation your rp reason for attacking them is they are trying to get away from you. and if you don't attack them with in sixty seconds they got away?

• edited March 2014
    Caladbolg said:
    What about for those who argue that attacking people in underworld isn't cool unless you have an rp reason to do so even though it's free pk? I have to agree that a zone being free pk doesn't give much into roleplaying reasoning of attacking people. Just because Caladbolg isn't going to be able to be issued by the random Cyrenian newb that just walked into underworld isn't a good enough rp reasoning for me to do it.

On the other hand im like Sweet I won't be issued, kill them all!
    http://thoughtcatalog.com/jay-roberts/2013/10/i-met-a-convicted-serial-killer/

Edit: To be honest, what Earionduil and I do is a lot like this:

Except, instead of it being one day a year… it's every day of the year.
  • @Kross, @Aquilora, @Kenway thanks. Been trying to get that to happen for SOOOO long. Surprised it took me doing that like 20 times for that to actually happen!

• ShirszaeShirszae Santo Domingo
    Caladbolg said:
    Not sure where it's at but the rule from forever has been that if you attack at least once with in one minute your "cause" still exists. in this sutation your rp reason for attacking them is they are trying to get away from you. and if you don't attack them with in sixty seconds they got away?
    Why are you even asking this? Did you not just read a very recent response to an issue stating that no, cause does not exist anymore, and that in fact it is against the rules to pursue people who escape the free pk planes? It might have been a rule 'forever' ago, but cause has been gone for just as long now. 

And you won't understand the cause of your grief...

...But you'll always follow the voices beneath.

Shirszae said:
    Caladbolg said:
    Why are you even asking this? Did you not just read a very recent response to an issue stating that no, cause does not exist anymore, and that in fact it is against the rules to pursue people who escape the free pk planes? It might have been a rule 'forever' ago, but cause has been gone for just as long now. 
    I read an issue that said your rp reason was gone after that point. however my rp reason is that your fleeing from me. that was the point I was asking.

Jacen said:
    Seems pretty simple to me. If you're PKing someone in Annwyn/UW for the sole reason that those are Open PK areas, then you no longer have the right to PK them once they exit that area. If you have additional reasons to PK them, then go for it as per normal.
    Actually I know where im getting this mixed up at. the 60 second rule only applys if they attack you back. I was automatically assuming this would happen in my head. Sorry for the confusion.

• Hasar said:

Referring to like UW, Annwyn? I would say a couple minutes to let them give chase after you leave either of those places, is fine. 

@Nemutaur‌ @Dunn‌ @Hasar‌

Yes, referring to those planes. This is exactly what I asked in my issue since IC means led to different answers from different players. I was very surprised by the answer the administration gave, as I was also under the impression it was 1-2 minutes of chase. But as you can see by this answer, it is not.

@Bonko‌ don't worry. I don't hate you. I was just curious what the rule was.

@Caladbolg‌ I don't really know what you're asking. Free pk area is free pk and I believe it states pretty clearly you can be attacked for any reason at all regardless of roleplay reasons...
    But gosh darn it, if there do exist some people who just can't handle the uniqueness of your snowflake...
    - Mathonwy

edited March 2014
    @Haldon Care to explain what exactly deserves a WTF in that post? 

edited March 2014
    Dunn said:
    God if I had to ask you everytime you WTF'd a post...
     ...I'd probably tell you in detail just why if you asked  :P

• NocrothNocroth New York, NY
    edited March 2014
    Orzaansyn said:
    Scarlatti said:

Now get back to raves before I give you something to rant about!

Do you refer to that kilt you are wearing, Lord Scarlatti?

More seriously, big rave to @Nocroth for that awsome ritual. Crazy religious RP things are great, and the permanent effects always lead to further great RP things. I loved it.

Thanks too to @Zii, @Mycen, @Kaevan and @Milenka for attending.
    Glad you liked it! It was a lot of fun to write. I hope the others had a little fun, too; I tried to get them more involved, but I don't think I was particularly successful.