Achaean Raves

Comments

• TharvisTharvis The Land of Beer and Chocolate!
    Rinzai said:
    Kyrra said:
    Vastar is back  :x :x :x :x :x
    He is back!!! He shouldn't be wielding Storm though, he lost that to the Nerai fair and square.
    totally stole that back, fair and square  :-\"
    Aurora says, "Tharvis, why are you always breaking things?!"
    Artemis says, "You are so high maintenance, Tharvis, gosh."
    Tecton says, "It's still your fault, Tharvis."

• KyrraKyrra Australia
    Rinzai said:
    Kyrra said:
    He is back!!! He shouldn't be wielding Storm though, he lost that to the Nerai fair and square.
    Didn't see any of you lot chime in to save the day with your awesome Nerai powers. :P
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• Tharvis said:
    Rinzai said:
    Kyrra said:

Kyrra said:
    Rinzai said:
    Kyrra said:
    Didn't see any of you lot chime in to save the day with your awesome Nerai powers. :P

Well not yet, it was/is still right where it belongs.
    and I wasn't there nor do I have awesome powers, I at best would have done is yelled Water!!! then waited for the rest of the planeteers.

Either way the returning of divine is awesome.
    Rinzai said:
    Tharvis said:
    Rinzai said:
    Kyrra said:

Kyrra said:
    Rinzai said:
    Kyrra said:

and I wasn't there nor do I have awesome powers, I at best would have done is yelled Water!!! then waited for the rest of the planeteers.

aaaactually @Rinzai, the spear in that temple was a trinket we made during an order event and enchanted it a bit and imbued it a bit to make it seem like the genuine thing. We totally pulled a darkie there  :-\"

• CaoimhaenCaoimhaen Targossas
    edited March 2014
    <3<3@vastar. The whole event was wickedly cool. You are so bad ass! Sweeping at the last moment! Saving all of Arcadia and Sapience. Awesome. Just awesome.

• I'm going to pretend that it was @Marina and Kei who were the vicious terror that threatened Arcadia, since we went and cleared it out I think shortly before whatever event happened there.

Yep, totally going to pretend that's the case.

(Seriously though more active divine hanging around is great <3 Even if I don't end up involved in the events of their return or anything.)

Bydar, a garish-looking trader says, "I'm not a man, I'm an experience."
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    Tharvis said:
    Rinzai said:
    Tharvis said:
    Rinzai said:
    Kyrra said:

Kyrra said:
    Rinzai said:
    Kyrra said:

aaaactually @Rinzai, the spear in that temple was a trinket we made during an order event and enchanted it a bit and imbued it a bit to make it seem like the genuine thing. We totally pulled a darkie there  :-\"
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • OceanaOceana North Sea
    Kyrra said:
    Rinzai said:
    Kyrra said:
    Oh good, stealth worked.
    rave : suddenly having so much Order work
    rant : can't keep up D:

• @Mithridates for choosing to actually interact with me over our incident instead of jumping to OOC flame tells and issues and double contracts like *some* people I won't name seem to love doing. It really is appreciated.
    -
    (Whiners Anonymous): Alcaro says, "If I overdose on anything, though, it'll be a lack of anything."
    (Whiners Anonymous): Alcaro says, "Isn't Morimbuul that Arab that was banished to beneath Mhaldor or something."
  • @Mithridates is always good at that. So is @Caladbolg. Upstanding gentlemen, both of em.
  • Tharvis said:
    Rinzai said:
    Kyrra said:
    Tharvis, you weren't supposed to tell anyone! What's the point of using Lothos as a distraction if you're just going to blab about that kind of thing the moment it gets pointed out?

But yeah, this is really great news.
  • @Madelyne for being such a pal to Bluef, always. 
  • RuthRuth Singapore
    edited March 2014
    Every now and then, I get swamped with a lot of stuff to do in-game as Tyrannus, but there have always been individuals who have managed to brighten them for me. I've had a few interesting interactions with a few individuals as of late, and I'll like you to know that I appreciate them!

@Oren:
    Pleasant interactions with you, thus far. I am glad you joined the Ebonfist and that you chose that day to approach me for mentorship. I am also happy that you responded and I did not scare you off when I did what I did in the Cathedral. I hope to bring more to our current interactions.

@Shintari:
    Thank you for springing into the gatehouse and pursuing an impromptu roleplay session with me. I certainly was not expecting it, just as I was not expecting our trip to the museum to be a deadly one. It wasn't much that I could offer you at the time you approached me, given the flurry of activity, but I hope it wasn't disappointing either. Now, that being said, don't run away and vanish on me, please!

Edit: I suppose thanks do also go to the Eleusians for not jumping on my back while I conversed at length to said novice while with Certimene.
    "Mummy, I'm hungry, but there's no one to eat! :C"

• Jarrod said:
    6080h, 5073m, 25355e, 19043w cexkdb-
    You train your expert eye on Caladbolg and let fly an arrow with breathtaking precision.
    Your arrow strikes true!
    You have slain Caladbolg.
    [SLAIN] Caladbolg
    Your reputation among the ranks of the contract killers rises.
    You are now the Silent Executioner in the Quisalis Mark.
    You have fulfilled the contract on Caladbolg on behalf of Leviticus, and have received 1931 gold.
    You just received message #17875 from Achaea.
    6080h, 5073m, 25300e, 19033w cexkdb-

Feels good.
    Years later, I will look back on this day and remember...

I was in the room for that

jk it wasn't that cool

• CaladbolgCaladbolg Campbell County TN
    >_> So I logged my serpent and went screwing around with no system for a bit and no cures and I had forgotten how much fun this class is

Getting my ass kicked? Who cares im an f'in serpent.
    Someone bought out all the arrows? Who cares im an f'in serpent
    Have no idea what my venom alias's are? Who cares im an f'in serpent.

Seriously class is to fun needs to be nerfed

• JiraishinJiraishin skulking
    edited March 2014
    Simultaneously want to agree for the first part and disagree for the last.

(Clan): Ictinus says, "Stop it Jiraishin, you're making me like you."