Achaean Raves

Comments

• I finally decided to add triggers for half the things @Jinsun does to me that I didn't already have triggers for. I decided to do this mid-combat, and was so excited. Then I died.

But that death was just temporary. These triggers will be forever.

Now, uh... now to figure out how to write anti-illusion for them for my new system. Maybe getting room item data to see if there's a bloodleech... gosh, that'll be hard to test with Jinsun trying to enlighten me. In the unhelpful ways, I mean, not the help-me-code-a-system way.
  • @Apollodorus, @Verily, and @Ourania for taking the time to talk to Cid, even if they probably think he's an idiot after all that >_>.
  • TharvisTharvis The Land of Beer and Chocolate!
    ha, @Kyrra, when I poked you to see your understanding of Vastar's teachings, half of the time I was just sitting there "I don't know how to reply to this." so yep, very thought-provoking!  :P
    Aurora says, "Tharvis, why are you always breaking things?!"
    Artemis says, "You are so high maintenance, Tharvis, gosh."
    Tecton says, "It's still your fault, Tharvis."

• JurixeJurixe Where you least expect it
    Thank you to poor @Meletus for fixing the instance (multiple times) for @Xer and I. I giggled so hard when the undead rushed up to us...dead. :D
    If you like my stories, you can find them here:
    Stories by Jurixe and Stories by Jurixe 2 

Interested in joining a Discord about Achaean RP? Want to comment on RP topics or have RP questions? Check the Achaean RP Resource out here: https://discord.gg/Vbb9Zfs

• edited March 2014

• Huge thanks to @Achimrst, @Motako, and @Kaie for helping to prepare, decorate, and carry out the Curia Spiritus' Sesquicentennial ritual. A lot of work went into our opening festivities, and you all came through when it counted. 

It's an exciting milestone. No matter what anyone says, achieving this length of continuous group roleplay (5 RL years!) with only our collective creativity, single-minded determination to keep things going, and IC bank accounts to support the efforts is something everyone can be proud to be a part of.

I know it has been challenging at times, but we've had some amazing times and this was definitely one of them. I hope it was just as much fun for you as it was me. 

Raves to @Caoimhaen, @Nieelensars, and @Ryldagh as well for helping us with the subsequent explorations, quest and second rite as well. Thank you all so much for helping our clan kick off our 150th anniversary celebrations. 

• I'm very sorry (I'm not really) if I'm ruining your tough-guy afk-while-playing-LoL persona, @Jarrod but definitely feel it deserves a rave. Really loved the long discussion/argument/tantrum we had, I don't get to play Sybilla breaking apart nearly enough lately, and it's morbidly enjoyable when given the opportunity to.

The surprise when I woke up this morning (lol 2pm) just completely sealed it! 

Ugh, I have been having entirely too much fun in Achaea again, it's just grand. 
  • Your idea #20 has been approved for implementation.

Just a little quality of life improvement, but that was about five minutes after I submitted it.  I'm happy :)
  • Grove quarterstaff, almost have all the basics I need to get killed constantly into combat now
  • XerXer Langley
    @Ellodin - That was the first thing I tried and T_T
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    e^(iπ) + 1 = 0
  • <3 Orzaa!

• JinsunJinsun TN, USA
    @Mithridates @Draqoom

Some good RP boys.
  • edited March 2014
    Wrong thread >.>

Rave: People are cool. Thumbsup to them.
  • @swadryt telling me about vecho
  • Lighting and drinking Flaming Berols. Those are pretty fun.