Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

Memorable quotes

1793794796798799802

Comments

  • SynbiosSynbios Member Posts: 4,625 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Pyori said:
    Okay now I know you're lying. Everyone knows only Ashtan has admin bias on their side.
    I thought it was Mhaldor.

  • KhelKhel Member Posts: 279 ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    I dunno, I put my application in for my free veil and still haven't heard back :/
  • AstarodAstarod Member Posts: 605 ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    Khel said:
    I dunno, I put my application in for my free veil and still haven't heard back :/
    We just SHOVE EPICURUS for ours. 
    The Divine voice of Twilight echoes in your head, "See that it is. I espy a tithe of potential in your mortal soul, Astarod Blackstone. Let us hope that it flourishes and does not falter as so many do."
  • SynbiosSynbios Member Posts: 4,625 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Khel said:
    I dunno, I put my application in for my free veil and still haven't heard back :/
    Yeah, didn't they call it the 160% bonus or some such? It's been a long time since I referenced ancient Achaean memes.

  • SobriquetSobriquet Member Posts: 2,483 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Oh look, I made it into a funny 
    image
    Ilira
  • FarrahFarrah Member, Secret Squirrel Posts: 2,583 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Astarod said:
    46) Sobriquet told You: Are you defiling when no Order members are around?
    47) You told Sobriquet: Mezghar noticed me just fine!
    48) Sobriquet told You: As i said, defiling with no Order members around.
    49) You told Sobriquet: Provide me a list of darkwalkers and I will make sure they are awake when I defile next.
    50) Sobriquet told You: Nice try.
    I'm laughing so hard right now.


    There are no Darkwalkers. Ergo, you can never defile. Tyvm.
  • AsmodronAsmodron Member Posts: 3,108 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Related image
  • AntoniusAntonius Member Posts: 4,965 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Farrah said:
    Astarod said:
    46) Sobriquet told You: Are you defiling when no Order members are around?
    47) You told Sobriquet: Mezghar noticed me just fine!
    48) Sobriquet told You: As i said, defiling with no Order members around.
    49) You told Sobriquet: Provide me a list of darkwalkers and I will make sure they are awake when I defile next.
    50) Sobriquet told You: Nice try.
    I'm laughing so hard right now.


    There are no Darkwalkers. Ergo, you can never defile. Tyvm.
    More Darkwalkers than Caefir these days. :(
  • PyoriPyori Member Posts: 2,063 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    wow ur hilarious archaeon 5/7 joke

  • QidaxtQidaxt Member Posts: 23
    Santar tells you, "Have you checked your little girl percentage?"

    just normal conversations with Dad
  • PuxiPuxi Member Posts: 625 ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    Qidaxt said:
    Santar tells you, "Have you checked your little girl percentage?"

    just normal conversations with Dad
    I thought that said Sartan at first. I was very confused.
    JiraishinShirszaeMishgul
  • QidaxtQidaxt Member Posts: 23
    Puxi said:
    Qidaxt said:
    Santar tells you, "Have you checked your little girl percentage?"

    just normal conversations with Dad
    I thought that said Sartan at first. I was very confused.
    have you ever seen them in the same place at the same time? didn't think so. wake up sheeple!
    Puxi
  • SynbiosSynbios Member Posts: 4,625 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    The homunculus of Uvian drags Israyhl's battered remains excitedly before its master, proving
    victorious in straight combat.

    I knew it. Homonculi are cats!

    CailinIliraAnaidianaBoosteya
  • YokotoYokoto Member Posts: 5
    Lifeless Cats!! I would have so kept that!!

    I have Vengeful Damnation and can’t get myself to destroy it but it is so damn unCyrenian!
  • AtalkezAtalkez Member, Secret Squirrel Posts: 5,144 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Yokoto said:
    Lifeless Cats!! I would have so kept that!!

    I have Vengeful Damnation and can’t get myself to destroy it but it is so damn unCyrenian!
    🤔 🤔


    You hug Aurora compassionately.
  • ShirszaeShirszae Santo DomingoMember Posts: 3,325 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Not really sure it's all that uncyrenian given recent events @Yokoto

    And you won't understand the cause of your grief...


    ...But you'll always follow the voices beneath.

  • YokotoYokoto Member Posts: 5
    Would totally trade with you Atalkez!

    And thanks Shirszae, I’ll give that some thought! Interesting :) 
  • CooperCooper Member Posts: 5,387 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Atalkez said:
    Yokoto said:
    Lifeless Cats!! I would have so kept that!!

    I have Vengeful Damnation and can’t get myself to destroy it but it is so damn unCyrenian!
    🤔 🤔
    Don't u dare

  • MinifieMinifie Member Posts: 2,609 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    --enact imposition aegoth tell amarisse I am here
    Fixing your gaze upon Aegoth, you begin to impose your will upon him.
    -
    The door leading east is opened from the other side.
    The Dragon Khel thunders in from the east.
    The door to the east slams shut.
    -
    drop sapphire was added to your equilibrium queue.
    -
    You have recovered equilibrium.
    You drop a tiny sapphire.
    -
    Khel opens the door to the east.
    Khel moves his huge bulk to the east with surprising grace.
    -
    (Big Dumb Clan Name): Aegoth says, "Mini no."
    -
    Your imposition conquers the mind of Aegoth.
    -
    (Big Dumb Clan Name): Aegoth says, "It has to be in the ......"
    -
    (Big Dumb Clan Name): Aegoth says, "......."
    -
    (Big Dumb Clan Name): You happily say, "."
    -
    (Big Dumb Clan Name): Aegoth says, "........."
    -
    You grow pale as the eerie shade of stolen life force dissipates from around you.
    -
    (Big Dumb Clan Name): Aegoth says, "You beautiful bitch."




    (Mhaldor's Next Top Model): Taryius says, "Oops, thats not a foray. Thats two novices going at it in the wilderness."
    JinosTaryiusDarrod
  • XallaxXallax Member Posts: 82 ✭✭ - Stalwart
    You have emoted: Xallax holds a snowy dragon toy and lowers his voice in a humorous impression of its voice: "I need a guidance counselor".
    You have emoted: Xallax lets out a highly amused, wheezing laugh.
    The corners of Perl's mouth turn up as she grins mischievously.
    You have emoted: Xallax holds a rotund and apple green puppy plush and raises his voice humorously: "Your wish has been granted by the Almighty Doggo."
    Bas peers at a rotund and apple green puppy plush unscrupulously.
    You have emoted: Xallax once again speaks for a snowy dragon toy: "Yay!"


    Isn't it anime to scream "Ashaxei" every damn time you want to dramatically become a giant flying lizard?
    AnaidianaJinos
  • XallaxXallax Member Posts: 82 ✭✭ - Stalwart


    Isn't it anime to scream "Ashaxei" every damn time you want to dramatically become a giant flying lizard?
    AdrikSphera
Sign In to Comment.