Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

Memorable quotes

Comments

• MathonwyMathonwy Member Posts: 914 @@ - Legendary Achaean
     :# I don't want to talk about how much I've spent in the last rolling month on Achaea.
    Saeva said:
    If Mathonwy is 2006 I wish 2007 had never come.
    Xenomorph said:
    heh. Mathowned.
    Message #12872 Sent by Jurixe
    4/16/0:41
    MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United StatesMember Posts: 6,303 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    I want one of those damned things, but maybe not quite like that.

• JiraishinJiraishin skulkingMember Posts: 2,121 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Kresslack said:
    Excuse you, Spiderlion is the best goblin. 
    Jiraishin said:
    Kresslack said:
    Excuse you, Spiderlion is the best goblin. 
    I don't know....that winged one that someone else got is pretty great.

TrillianaJinosArin!
  • PenwizePenwize Member Posts: 1,541 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    I feel like I should have crashed that even harder, now.  Damn, I'm disappointed in myself.
  • JiraishinJiraishin skulkingMember Posts: 2,121 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Penwize said:
    I feel like I should have crashed that even harder, now.  Damn, I'm disappointed in myself.
    You crashed it right when I was finally speaking to a fellow thug :angry: that was my moment to shine.

Mathonwy said:
     :# I don't want to talk about how much I've spent in the last rolling month on Achaea.
    Red-haired girl, probably doing a Mathonwy during the last rolling month:

Source: Learning with Fate Grand Order(warning: contains FGO parodies, insanity, bad civilization)

Skye
  • MathonwyMathonwy Member Posts: 914 @@ - Legendary Achaean

Saeva said:
    If Mathonwy is 2006 I wish 2007 had never come.
    Xenomorph said:
    heh. Mathowned.
    Message #12872 Sent by Jurixe
    4/16/0:41
    MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.
    CaelanZackerySynbios
  • FaurFaur Member Posts: 159 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    edited June 8
    (Cyrene): REDACTED says, "We're making a @Perl necklace? Wonderfuk."
    IloiseeIliraMathonwy
  • SynthusSynthus Member Posts: 163 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Else said:
    In-game message:

Your Spinslash ability could be used again but you lack the necessary Rage

What I saw after only getting four hours of sleep:

Your Spanish ability could be used again but you lack the necessary Rage
    I've had that happen too, though mine was reading "Onslaught" as "Onstar".

Then again, Achaean roadside assistance for hunting mishaps might be kinda nice. 
    ElseMroxylCaelanCailin
  • ElseElse Member Posts: 18
    Kresslack said:
    Else said:

Your Spanish ability could be used again but you lack the necessary Rage
    Dated a Puerto Rican girl in college and I'm convinced that messaged played in her head on a regular basis. When she started speaking Spanish, sometimes in mid sentence, I knew I was probably in trouble.
    ...You and me both.
  • CaelanCaelan Member Posts: 1,953 @ - Epic Achaean
    That's hawt

• AsmodronAsmodron Member Posts: 3,030 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    - 2019/06/10 03:48:54 - Plagho's face contorts in agony as his flesh is liquefied, wholly consumed by the raging inferno of Aegoth's holocaust globe.
    - 2019/06/10 03:48:55 - Koi's face contorts in agony as her flesh is liquefied, wholly consumed by the raging inferno of Aegoth's holocaust globe.
    - 2019/06/10 03:48:55 - Hylander's face contorts in agony as his flesh is liquefied, wholly consumed by the raging inferno of Aegoth's holocaust globe.
    - 2019/06/10 03:48:55 - Lirah's face contorts in agony as her flesh is liquefied, wholly consumed by the raging inferno of Aegoth's holocaust globe.
    - 2019/06/10 03:48:55 - Keorin's face contorts in agony as her flesh is liquefied, wholly consumed by the raging inferno of Aegoth's holocaust globe.
    - 2019/06/10 03:48:55 - Sabetha's face contorts in agony as her flesh is liquefied, wholly consumed by the raging inferno of Aegoth's holocaust globe.
    - 2019/06/10 03:48:55 - Devasha's face contorts in agony as her flesh is liquefied, wholly consumed by the raging inferno of Aegoth's holocaust globe.
    - 2019/06/10 03:48:55 - Lenn's face contorts in agony as her flesh is liquefied, wholly consumed by the raging inferno of Aegoth's holocaust globe.
    - 2019/06/10 03:48:55 - Marcael's face contorts in agony as his flesh is liquefied, wholly consumed by the raging inferno of Aegoth's holocaust globe.
    - 2019/06/10 03:48:55 - Myna's face contorts in agony as her flesh is liquefied, wholly consumed by the raging inferno of Aegoth's holocaust globe.
    - 2019/06/10 03:48:55 - Glathna's face contorts in agony as his flesh is liquefied, wholly consumed by the raging inferno of Aegoth's holocaust globe.
    - 2019/06/10 03:48:55 - Mezghar's face contorts in agony as his flesh is liquefied, wholly consumed by the raging inferno of Aegoth's holocaust globe.
    - 2019/06/10 03:48:55 - Shirszae's face contorts in agony as her flesh is liquefied, wholly consumed by the raging inferno of Aegoth's holocaust globe.
    - 2019/06/10 03:48:55 - Cyzhar's face contorts in agony as his flesh is liquefied, wholly consumed by the raging inferno of Aegoth's holocaust globe.
    - 2019/06/10 03:48:55 - Kaden's face contorts in agony as his flesh is liquefied, wholly consumed by the raging inferno of Aegoth's holocaust globe.
    - 2019/06/10 03:48:55 - Aegoth's face contorts in agony as his flesh is liquefied, wholly consumed by the raging inferno of Aegoth's holocaust globe.
    - 2019/06/10 03:48:55 - Kresslack's face contorts in agony as his flesh is liquefied, wholly consumed by the raging inferno of Aegoth's holocaust globe.
    - 2019/06/10 03:48:55 - Elon's face contorts in agony as his flesh is liquefied, wholly consumed by the raging inferno of Aegoth's holocaust globe.
    - 2019/06/10 03:48:55 - Stheno's face contorts in agony as her flesh is liquefied, wholly consumed by the raging inferno of Aegoth's holocaust globe.
    - 2019/06/10 03:48:55 - Kiet's face contorts in agony as his flesh is liquefied, wholly consumed by the raging inferno of Aegoth's holocaust globe.
    - 2019/06/10 03:48:56 - Kei's face contorts in agony as her flesh is liquefied, wholly consumed by the raging inferno of Aegoth's holocaust globe.

Nuclear Explosion GIF

Ailea
  • SynbiosSynbios Member Posts: 4,621 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Mathonwy said:
    A dove comes flying into the room, deposits a letter into your hands, warbles cheerfully, and flies away.
    5980h, 7716m, 24900e, 29400w cexdb-read 241455
    You see that the letter contains a severed finger.
    You read what is written on an elegant white letter:

Whenever we are apart, I feel as if a part of me is missing...

<3
    5980h, 7716m, 24900e, 29400w cexdb-p 241455
    This letter is made of the finest quality paper, and is rolled into a cylinder, with a red ribbon to keep it from unfurling.
    It has 10 months of usefulness left.
    It weighs 1 ounce(s).
    An elegant white letter is holding:
    "finger164502"                          a severed finger
    It contains a total of 1 items of a max of 0.

Welp.
    You hypocrite! Thy lips(and fingers) preach the trashiness of anime, while thine letterbox entertains the whispers of the yandere. Shame! Shaaaaame!

CaelanBoosteya
  • AsmodronAsmodron Member Posts: 3,030 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    I'm good with this

Related image

Ty masters

• FarrahFarrah Member, Secret Squirrel Posts: 2,506 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    That makes Targ the disfavoured children. :(
    DynosYenBoosteya
  • AstarodAstarod Member Posts: 491 ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    Farrah said:
    You sound surprised.

The Divine voice of Twilight echoes in your head, "See that it is. I espy a tithe of potential in your mortal soul, Astarod Blackstone. Let us hope that it flourishes and does not falter as so many do."
  • RangorRangor Member Posts: 3,263 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Farrah said:
    It is always so with the second child.
    KietAilea
Sign In to Comment.