Achaean Raves

Comments

• Aegoth said:
    Who needs timewell when you have holos?
    I guess dropping retardation and then holos on your own team will also stop the arrows.
  • DW is easy mode..... 
    Everyone in mhaldor is always asking about what class they should look into, and always decide on the most complex choices....
    Proud of em! Only way to get good!
  • ilu 2 Farrahboo

Raves to too many ppl to tag bc you are all equal in the eyes of my holocausts :)
  • @Bimsly Congrats you won the raffle! Thanks to everyone who entered 

the raffle 
    Cooper said:
    This is one of the worst forms of special snowflake RP I've ever seen. Thanks for going to another city to do it!
  • Driden said:
    @Bimsly Congrats you won the raffle! Thanks to everyone who entered 

the raffle 
    Can't see the source code - I call rigged.

• Dupre said:
    Was it a thick, yellow rope?
    Stop it. Get some help.
  • Thousands of tiny iron rings link together in a flawless pattern of sturdy metal to form the fabric of this heavy giftbag, rattling together at every movement with a noise like falling rain. Skilfully applied colour flows across the face of the bag's surface, forming the carefully rendered shape of a tall, square iron tower with windows and a door that open ominously into an interior concealed by shadow. A thin cord of some surprisingly strong, obscure material forms a drawstring for the bag, ornate little tassels adorning its ends.
    It has 2 months of usefulness left.
    It weighs about 22 pounds.
    A heavy iron-link giftbag is holding:
    462 gold sovereigns.
    It contains a total of 1 items of a max of 25.

Fucking rich.

• Lol. Pwnt

• Rave 1: @Mezghar  designed Jir this awesome coat for Logosmas:

an austere coat of muted hues
    The stark lines of this long coat are woven entirely from smooth silk dyed in 
    hues of muted grey. It is high-collared and rather formal in its simplicity, 
    with slim sleeves ending at elbow length and a row of small ivory buttons 
    dotting the front, allowing for the garment to be fastened shut at the wearer's
    whim. It fits closely about the torso, while below the waist the cloth is left 
    to flow unhindered to the ankles, glimpses of the soft cotton lining 
    occasionally visible beneath the exterior. The only nod to ornamentation, a 
    singular eye sits resplendent upon the back of the coat, a slitted reptilian 
    pupil done all in hues of lustrous gold gazing unerringly from amidst the 
    radiating rays of a lucent rising dawn.

Rave 2: Issuing myself to get arms revealed on that ancient sleeveless shirt design I mentioned on another thread really worked, yay :)

Rave 3: A newbie thought I was a newbie guide today after I helped him, which was oddly flattering.

Rave 4: I have my own shop again and some of the wares even sold

Seriously though, that coat is so cool.

(Clan): Ictinus says, "Stop it Jiraishin, you're making me like you."
  • Haven't posted in awhile...

a fiery ruby pendant
    A stunning ruby is the feature of this septagonal, silver pendant. Matching its mounting's
    particular shape, the gemstone gleams with a rich lustre, its magnificent clarity highlighting the 
    peculiar facetting displayed by the distinctive cut. The polished medallion that bears the 
    impressive stone reflects the glorious prisms cast by its sleek planes, the pair combining to craft 
    a flickering beauty that resembles the licking flames of a hungry fire.

Whoever in the garden did this is, it is absolutely STUNNING.  I love the damn thing!

Then @Mezghar made me a really awesome Christmas gift.

a slim-bladed rapier of dull grey steel
    Simple and utilitarian, this rapier spans three feet from the rounded pommel to the wickedly sharp
    tip, its surface gleaming dully in hues of grey metal. The blade itself is slim and narrow, the 
    straight double-edges lightening to an almost pale silver band along the cutting surface. A 
    minimalistic crossguard protects the hand, fashioned from the same grey metal, while silken indigo 
    cord wraps the hilt, allowing for a firm grip in the heat of close quarters combat. Capping the 
    rounded pommel, a single sapphire winks and shimmers, hues of pale cerulean denoting the only 
    ornamentation of the weapon's form.
  • Dagger sharp teeth, the length of a toddlers forearm, protrude from an elongated maw drawing a stark contrast to the jackal's short stygian fur. Vermilion seams lace taut muscles, each smouldering with every breath this immense creature takes, while lambent emerald flame encircles each of the lupine daemons paws, causing it to hover above the ground.

Your bug report (detail: Ext_desc of jackal131156 is missing the apostrophe in "toddler's".) - has been fixed.
    Your bug report (detail: Ext_desc of jackal131156 is missing the apostrophe in "daemon's paws".) - has been fixed.

Lambent emerald flame encircles the jackals many paws, wisps of vapour trailing from them as it hovers just above the ground.

Actually it was fucking awful, and remains fucking awful
  • Doesn’t post on main
    adds nothing to any discussion

stay useless, my friend.
  • Dupre said:
    Dagger sharp teeth, the length of a toddlers forearm, protrude from an elongated maw drawing a stark contrast to the jackal's short stygian fur. Vermilion seams lace taut muscles, each smouldering with every breath this immense creature takes, while lambent emerald flame encircles each of the lupine daemons paws, causing it to hover above the ground.

Your bug report (detail: Ext_desc of jackal131156 is missing the apostrophe in "toddler's".) - has been fixed.
    Your bug report (detail: Ext_desc of jackal131156 is missing the apostrophe in "daemon's paws".) - has been fixed.

Lambent emerald flame encircles the jackals many paws, wisps of vapour trailing from them as it hovers just above the ground.

Are you an asshole to people you’ve met in person, or just strangers on the internet?

Like seriously dude. You don’t post anything productive, positive, or even useful.

You’re just... an ass.
  • @Sartan, the Malevolent says in Mhaldorian, "Present the beast I provided you."

An explosion of angry red flame rises from the ground, giving way to the unholy form of a stygian daemon jackal.

Dagger sharp teeth, the length of a toddler's forearm, protrude from an elongated maw drawing a stark contrast to the jackal's short stygian fur. Its wretched virescent eyes betray an unanticipated sentience for a creature of such infernal origin. Vermilion seams lace taut muscles, each smouldering with every breath this immense creature takes, while lambent emerald flame encircles each of the lupine daemons paws, causing it to hover above the ground.

A faint hint of worry in her eyes, Ysela looks curiously between a stygian daemon jackal and Sartan.

With a slight wave of His hand, a crimson light envelopes the jackal, twisting and contorting the beast until it shifts into a new form.

Rising fifteen hands in height, and sporting six monstrous legs, this infernal canine manifests as the epitome of nightmarish hallucinations. Long ears and medium length tenebrific fur covers the animal from snout to tail, offering a vision of elegant destruction. Vile, virescent eyes dart about its hideous head as it drinks in the surroundings, indicating a level of sentience not expected in such an ordinary beast. Vermilion strata lace taut muscles, each smouldering with restrained strength with every harsh breath the immense creature takes. Dagger sharp fangs the measure of a toddler's forearm protrude from its elongated maw, dripping putrid saliva onto the earth. Lambent emerald flame encircles the jackals many paws, wisps of vapour trailing from them as it hovers just above the ground.

Sartan, the Malevolent says in Mhaldorian, "Take your beast."
    It was already the best, and now it is better :)
    God. Stuff like this is like the most effective recruitment drive for Mhaldor.

It's okay I'm not jealous. 

😭
  • God fucking damn it I want that jackal

...Also I found a typo

(Clan): Ictinus says, "Stop it Jiraishin, you're making me like you."
  • edited January 2019
    Yeah, there's a couple (grammar mostly) but it's fine because it's genuinely awesome.

Typos can be issued out anyway

Brb converting to Evil temporarily so Sartan can spruce up my falcon 
  • Dupre said:
    Dagger sharp teeth, the length of a toddlers forearm, protrude from an elongated maw drawing a stark contrast to the jackal's short stygian fur. Vermilion seams lace taut muscles, each smouldering with every breath this immense creature takes, while lambent emerald flame encircles each of the lupine daemons paws, causing it to hover above the ground.

By the way when I mentioned the whole "life mission to post the most retarded shit" it was a rhetorical question, not a challenge.

•  I'm surprised at the grammatical mistakes given just how -much- they stress this on the Celani App, that aside, that is a pretty awesome beast :)

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."