Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

May Promotion

1235»

Comments

• PlakPlak Member Posts: 111 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Asmodron said:
    Vhayne said:
    Anyone know if they're maybe releasing different cards at some point during the promotion, or is this it?
    I'd be surprised if they didnt.

I wouldnt mind god themed cards.
    Khalas: gives the petrified affliction. No, to YOU. You rock! Yes you are.
  • AsmodronAsmodron Member Posts: 3,094 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Plak said:
    Asmodron said:
    Vhayne said:
    Anyone know if they're maybe releasing different cards at some point during the promotion, or is this it?
    I'd be surprised if they didnt.

I wouldnt mind god themed cards.
    Khalas: gives the petrified affliction. No, to YOU. You rock! Yes you are.
    If it ever was included (which I doubt they would add any but the current pantheon), I could see it more akin to turn into a statue and be untargettable, but also unable to act for a set amount of seconds.
    Plak
  • AsmodronAsmodron Member Posts: 3,094 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Going by other gods, I'd honestly wish that Pandora's would be shockingly amazing, just to see people begging on market for Pandora.
    Sobriquet
  • TelinusTelinus Member Posts: 280 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    can vouch for asking to trial arties from @Makarios

I'm still hoping he forgets to reclaim them afterwards :(
  • RangorRangor Member Posts: 3,288 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Telinus said:
    can vouch for asking to trial arties from @Makarios

I'm still hoping he forgets to reclaim them afterwards :(
    Don't go the way of the @spire
    MakariosKriex
  • IsmayIsmay Member Posts: 727 ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean
    lol:

You tear open a decorated sleeve and readily pull a playing card featuring Lord Slith, Death's Demise from within!

You tear open a decorated sleeve and readily pull a playing card featuring Lord Slith, Death's Demise from within!

You tear open a decorated sleeve and victoriously pull a playing card featuring Ashaxei, The White from within!

You tear open a decorated sleeve and readily pull a playing card featuring Catarin deSangre, The Just from within!

You tear open a decorated sleeve and delightedly pull a playing card featuring Lord Ugrach, The Finality from within!

You tear open a decorated sleeve and happily pull a playing card featuring Enheduanna, The Damned from within!

You tear open a decorated sleeve and readily pull a playing card featuring Agith'tai, The Netweaver from within!

You tear open a decorated sleeve and happily pull a playing card featuring Enheduanna, The Damned from within!

You tear open a decorated sleeve and delightedly pull a playing card featuring Lord Ugrach, The Finality from within!

You tear open a decorated sleeve and readily pull a playing card featuring Agith'tai, The Netweaver from within!

On top of those, I got 2 more Sliths, another Enheduanna, and a Severian from a previous purchase.

Give us -real- shop logs! Not another misinterpretation of features we ask for, turned into something that either doesn't help at all, or doesn't remotely resemble what we wanted to begin with.

Thanks!

• RangorRangor Member Posts: 3,288 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Ismay said:
    lol:

You tear open a decorated sleeve and victoriously pull a playing card featuring Ashaxei, The White from within!

You tear open a decorated sleeve and readily pull a playing card featuring Catarin deSangre, The Just from within!

On top of those, I got 2 more Sliths, another Enheduanna, and a Severian from a previous purchase.

Same cards I got!
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, FloridaMember Posts: 5,121 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Ismay said:
    lol:

You tear open a decorated sleeve
    'eyyyy @Ismay gurl, you wanna sell that Ashaxei? Hit me up.
  • MezgharMezghar Member, Secret Squirrel Posts: 72 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    People are paying so much for Ashaxei now. Much confused.
  • DunnDunn Member, Secret Squirrel Posts: 6,246 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    I paid 200 for mine day 1.

lalalalaalalalala

• MezgharMezghar Member, Secret Squirrel Posts: 72 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    I paid 100.
    MelodieShirszae
  • CooperCooper Member Posts: 5,351 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    1000 credits purchased.

10 which will probably be 35 credit redeems.
    1 card that will sell for 400-600.
    1 card that will probably sell for 100.

850 extra credits, or an 85% bonus to your purchase.

What were your expectations? You made out very well.

• IsmayIsmay Member Posts: 727 ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean
    Was laughing at all the Sliths.
    Give us -real- shop logs! Not another misinterpretation of features we ask for, turned into something that either doesn't help at all, or doesn't remotely resemble what we wanted to begin with.

Thanks!

• CooperCooper Member Posts: 5,351 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Slith will always be there for you. 

IsmayXias
Sign In to Comment.