May Promotion

1235»

Comments

• Asmodron said:
    Vhayne said:
    Anyone know if they're maybe releasing different cards at some point during the promotion, or is this it?
    I'd be surprised if they didnt.

I wouldnt mind god themed cards.
    Khalas: gives the petrified affliction. No, to YOU. You rock! Yes you are.
  • Plak said:
    Asmodron said:
    Vhayne said:
    Anyone know if they're maybe releasing different cards at some point during the promotion, or is this it?
    I'd be surprised if they didnt.

I wouldnt mind god themed cards.
    Khalas: gives the petrified affliction. No, to YOU. You rock! Yes you are.
    If it ever was included (which I doubt they would add any but the current pantheon), I could see it more akin to turn into a statue and be untargettable, but also unable to act for a set amount of seconds.
  • Going by other gods, I'd honestly wish that Pandora's would be shockingly amazing, just to see people begging on market for Pandora.
  • can vouch for asking to trial arties from @Makarios

I'm still hoping he forgets to reclaim them afterwards :(
  • Telinus said:
    can vouch for asking to trial arties from @Makarios

I'm still hoping he forgets to reclaim them afterwards :(
    Don't go the way of the @spire
  • lol:

You tear open a decorated sleeve and readily pull a playing card featuring Lord Slith, Death's Demise from within!

You tear open a decorated sleeve and readily pull a playing card featuring Lord Slith, Death's Demise from within!

You tear open a decorated sleeve and victoriously pull a playing card featuring Ashaxei, The White from within!

You tear open a decorated sleeve and readily pull a playing card featuring Catarin deSangre, The Just from within!

You tear open a decorated sleeve and delightedly pull a playing card featuring Lord Ugrach, The Finality from within!

You tear open a decorated sleeve and happily pull a playing card featuring Enheduanna, The Damned from within!

You tear open a decorated sleeve and readily pull a playing card featuring Agith'tai, The Netweaver from within!

You tear open a decorated sleeve and happily pull a playing card featuring Enheduanna, The Damned from within!

You tear open a decorated sleeve and delightedly pull a playing card featuring Lord Ugrach, The Finality from within!

You tear open a decorated sleeve and readily pull a playing card featuring Agith'tai, The Netweaver from within!

On top of those, I got 2 more Sliths, another Enheduanna, and a Severian from a previous purchase.

Give us -real- shop logs! Not another misinterpretation of features we ask for, turned into something that either doesn't help at all, or doesn't remotely resemble what we wanted to begin with.

Thanks!

Current position of some of the playerbase, instead of expressing a desire to fix problems:

Vhaynna: "Honest question - if you don't like Achaea or the current admin, why do you even bother playing?"

• Ismay said:
    lol:

You tear open a decorated sleeve and victoriously pull a playing card featuring Ashaxei, The White from within!

You tear open a decorated sleeve and readily pull a playing card featuring Catarin deSangre, The Just from within!

On top of those, I got 2 more Sliths, another Enheduanna, and a Severian from a previous purchase.

Same cards I got!
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    Ismay said:
    lol:

You tear open a decorated sleeve
    'eyyyy @Ismay gurl, you wanna sell that Ashaxei? Hit me up.
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • People are paying so much for Ashaxei now. Much confused.
  • I paid 200 for mine day 1.

lalalalaalalalala

• I paid 100.
  • 1000 credits purchased.

10 which will probably be 35 credit redeems.
    1 card that will sell for 400-600.
    1 card that will probably sell for 100.

850 extra credits, or an 85% bonus to your purchase.

What were your expectations? You made out very well.

• Was laughing at all the Sliths.
    Give us -real- shop logs! Not another misinterpretation of features we ask for, turned into something that either doesn't help at all, or doesn't remotely resemble what we wanted to begin with.

Thanks!

Current position of some of the playerbase, instead of expressing a desire to fix problems:

Vhaynna: "Honest question - if you don't like Achaea or the current admin, why do you even bother playing?"

• Slith will always be there for you.