Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

GUI showoff thread #3

1235»

Comments

• CaledCaled Posts: 77Member ✭✭ - Stalwart
    Ah sorry. I avoid key binds on the alt key for that reason.
  • PyoriPyori Posts: 985Member ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean
    edited May 31
    Been a while... Finally polished mine up a bit.

<image removed>

Also for no real reason, I made this:
    It only displays inventory contents, but I could easily make it track pretty much anything I want.
    Post edited by Rhivona on

VadimusesTaryiusTysandr
  • NehmrahNehmrah Posts: 86Member ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    @Pyori OH I love it (especially the borders on your windows :open_mouth:  Do you have anything that tracks your rift?  Maybe you could help me with my background on my gui and some borders on my windows? XD

This is my GUI

TysandrTahquilKaraiVadimuses
    Holy mother of space station UIs.

And yes I do have a rift tracker. Can't do precaching without it! Unless you want it to be spammy as fuck when you run out of something.

• MinifieMinifie Posts: 1,990Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    edited May 31
    frug it, the image is coming up shitty. that alias/KB list would be a decent idea for someone like me who sometimes forgets aliases I just made >.>

(Mhaldor's Next Top Model): Taryius says, "Oops, thats not a foray. Thats two novices going at it in the wilderness."
  • RhivonaRhivona Posts: 88Member, Moderator Moderator
    edited May 31
    Friendly reminder to doublecheck the GUI screenshots you post to ensure what's going on inside said screenshot is PG-13.
    SolnirSobriquet
  • AntoniusAntonius Posts: 4,620Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Nehmrah said:
    Do you have anything that tracks your rift?
    Rift contents is communicated via GMCP, so writing rift tracking is relatively quick. I think there are a couple of oddities where names are duplicated, even though the descriptions are different; e.g. iron commodity and alchemical iron are both "iron". I use rift tracking primarily for my tradeskill stuff because I have aliases that tell me 1. how many of a given item I can currently make and 2. what commodities I still need to obtain to make a list of items.
    Pyori said:

And yes I do have a rift tracker. Can't do precaching without it! Unless you want it to be spammy as fuck when you run out of something.
    I do my precache for TReX without rift tracking. Just counts. But rift tracking would make it that much better maybe we can collaborate and clean up your spamming?
    edited June 16
    Antonius said:
    Nehmrah said:
    Do you have anything that tracks your rift?
    Rift contents is communicated via GMCP, so writing rift tracking is relatively quick. I think there are a couple of oddities where names are duplicated, even though the descriptions are different; e.g. iron commodity and alchemical iron are both "iron". I use rift tracking primarily for my tradeskill stuff because I have aliases that tell me 1. how many of a given item I can currently make and 2. what commodities I still need to obtain to make a list of items.
    Yeah I figured it was something like that. I havn't dug into yet. I've got so many other things on my plate all the time. Kinda have had it on the back burner. I just wanted to track the contents of my rift so I can tell TReX when to mechanically switch to minerals/herbs  if you run out of a type and have it in the other.
    Minifie said:
    frug it, the image is coming up shitty. that alias/KB list would be a decent idea for someone like me who sometimes forgets aliases I just made >.>
    That list is a free list script Vadi gave out on the forums. I just updated it to swap lists based on class and location. I.E. ship for example
    Nehmrah said:
    Pyori said:

I do my precache for TReX without rift tracking. Just counts. But rift tracking would make it that much better maybe we can collaborate and clean up your spamming?
    Mine doesn't spam. Doing it without rift tracking sounds kinda bad, I like not making unnecessary triggers when I can use GMCP for them.

Tysandr
1235»
Sign In to Comment.