What is the pettiest thing you've done in character?

Comments

• Melodie said:
    Rangor said:
    Baited a crazy person so she got mad enough to attack me, just so I could oust her. Didn't want her in Eleusis anymore.
    Was this while I was there? I feel like this happened more than once.
    Things like this need a LOL button imho
  • This...this has given me several good ideas! Thanks!
  • Rangor said:
    Baited a crazy person so she got mad enough to attack me, just so I could oust her. Didn't want her in Eleusis anymore.
    Legitly HR.
  • edited February 2017
    Artist captured the relevant dreams I have after drinking boxed wine.

• Rangor said:

• @Shayde I thought this needed to be here. It's not Achaean pettiness but this man is the king of it.

http://www.clickondetroit.com/lifestyle/man-grades-apology-letter-from-ex-girlfriend

• I'm surprised no one has yet posted stealing all the credits from <org> as leader, and running for the hills. 

It used to be the ultimate act of pettiness
  • They're all playing alts who inherited the trust fund without the drama.

• Asmodron said:
    I'm surprised no one has yet posted stealing all the credits from <org> as leader, and running for the hills. 

I think you have a fundamental misunderstanding of the word "petty".

• edited February 2017
    Trey said:
    Asmodron said:
    I'm surprised no one has yet posted stealing all the credits from <org> as leader, and running for the hills. 

I think you have a fundamental misunderstanding of the word "petty".

Oh, I should have been clearer.

Most cases i've heard of are either a large disagreement happening in the org, which lead up to it, or the leader being contested and decided "screw y'all".
  • AchillesAchilles Los Angeles
    I once smudged over 100 totems in Mhaldor's sewer and mushroomed all the monoliths I could find.  I had too many mushroom sigils.
  • KenwayKenway San Francisco
    Toss up between responding with "K" or systematically picking apart most of what you've said. I'm honestly just not interested in doing this though, hence my not nameddroping you. Suffice it to say that the house flourished more with me leading than with anyone before or as of yet after. Passion in your people rather than just in your ideas counts for something. Did I manipulate things to get to where I was? He'll yes. Did I continue to manipulate things while I was there? 100%. And things got done. I'll take being dormant post car-impact over being detached from the desires of all the people I'm supposed to be building the house -for- and -with- any day of the damn week.

- Limb Counter - Fracture Relapsing -
    "Honestly, I just love that it counts limbs." - Mizik Corten
  • "...K." 
  • KenwayKenway San Francisco
    10/10 

- Limb Counter - Fracture Relapsing -
    "Honestly, I just love that it counts limbs." - Mizik Corten
  •   :o    
  • edited February 2017
    That may be true. I don't have the whole picture though I can say I heard some things I didn't like that didn't have to do with what Kenway just confessed. I'm just not about to sit still while someone cast a widely one-sided and erroneous shadow on my motives name dropped or not, especially when it's such a thinly veiled attempt to humble brag about how he got one over me without facing the consequences of his actions.

Plus, it's a really  nice plaque.

Also, I can't say I ever wanted to choke-slam you but those were some great times, huh? :D
  • Scarlattan Theatre for sure. This bitch is Drama Central

• Asmodron said:

I don't remember the name, but there was the guy who stole all the crystals and left his City - maybe 15 real life years ago?

- To love another person is to see the face of G/d
    - Let me get my hat and my knife
    - It's your apple, take a bite
    - Don't dream it ... be it

• edited February 2017
    Prythe said:
    Asmodron said:

I don't remember the name, but there was the guy who stole all the crystals and left his City - maybe 15 real life years ago?

The most recent one I recall was with the Crown Merchants (could be some after).
  • Looooong looong ago in the Sentaari, Siena has been known to be a bitch at times. There was one full member who thought it was a good idea to reflex notifying channels when someone is snapping them to say they were being snapped and nothing else. Let's just say that Siena spammed snapping her which made the gal in turn annoy army and house repeatedly about being snapped. Siena told her it was a stupid reflex. It was hilarious and ohhhh man she was livid. I don't regret doing it though.

• I had a friend years ago who did something like that. She'd sing/dance/do a few actions because she didn't know how to code highlights or anything on old school Nexus. I sent her a tell x6 with 'Someone snaps his fingers in front of you.' or something and she spammed all those goofy actions in the middle of a council meeting, because no anchoring either.

I completely forgot about that, thanks @siena for the trip down memory lane. As an aside if anyone still knows @Bayla, where ever she went off to, tell her hi for me.