What is the pettiest thing you've done in character?

Comments

• Jinsun said:
    You weren't missing much. Guy who obsessed with wildly unpopular and convoluted schemes and openly rage she on anyone who disagreed with him at all. No clue why anyone thought he'd be good to make a new Ashtan. All hail our new emperor who doesn't try to oust me when I say "nah."
    Let's not forget breaking IC/OOC when it suited his own wants/goals, then talking down to/ignoring anyone who called him out on it.
  • edited January 2017
    Took the heads of Hashani (like 8) that raided Shallam to Crossroads and gave them to Deladan while he was still there. Got enemied for it, was worth it to my poor lvl 60 newb.

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • MadelyneMadelyne East Coast, USA
    edited January 2017
    Bought a pack of stolen journals when Madelyne was still Cyrenian. Found journals belonging to a certain Cyrenian minister in the pack (including one the minister repeatedly bragged about creating in the past) and held onto them. No intention of giving them back, especially now that Madelyne is no longer Cyrenian.  =)
  • I'm always petty. When I'm rude, I'm petty. When I'm polite, I'm petty. Even when I praise someone, I was being petty at the time. When I make totally-true-not-fabricated logs, I'm petty. When I oppress and persecute the undead, I'm being petty. And even if it looks like I'm not petty, BOOM! I'm actually being petty.

• Synbios said:
    I'm always petty. When I'm rude, I'm petty. When I'm polite, I'm petty. Even when I praise someone, I was being petty at the time. When I make totally-true-not-fabricated logs, I'm petty. When I oppress and persecute the undead, I'm being petty. And even if it looks like I'm not petty, BOOM! I'm actually being petty.
    You got it wrong. Petty =/ Pretty,

You are the prettiest eldritch abomination. Huge difference.

• Siduri said:
    You got it wrong. Petty =/ Pretty,

You are the prettiest eldritch abomination. Huge difference.
    I refuse to believe that humans think that this

is your idea of 'pretty'.

• Cleaved my 'father' for being the only man to make me cry.
    Torinn Chiragh, Herald of Fire says, "Good, darn it."
    Talamond Averial says, "You are the least charming siren ever."
  • Elipise said:
    Cleaved my 'father' for being the FIRST man to make me cry.
    Ftfy

• Killed @Elipise's 'father' for cash

Tecton-Today at 6:17 PM

teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
  • @Aodfionn well you obviously didn't teach me combat :tongue: (<3 you Aodfionn)

teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
  • KenwayKenway San Francisco
    Vesios said:
    Oh that's way better yeah that one.

- Limb Counter - Fracture Relapsing -
    "Honestly, I just love that it counts limbs." - Mizik Corten
  • I approve of these gifs

teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
  • MishgulMishgul Trondheim, Norway
    Silas and Sothantos brought a group and tried to take a totem from Mhaldor Isle, so i ran into them with 12 starbursts repeatedly (I think I died just over 300 times) until most of them felt bad and left.

Don't think it's  the pettiest thing I've done but it was pretty high up there. 

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
    hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae
  • Gave most of my city stockings. At targs gates. Bwahahahah. Still a couple there I hear. 
    Cooper said:
    This is one of the worst forms of special snowflake RP I've ever seen. Thanks for going to another city to do it!
  • @Driden yes, still a few

teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
  • AchillesAchilles Los Angeles
    Mishgul said:
    Silas and Sothantos brought a group and tried to take a totem from Mhaldor Isle, so i ran into them with 12 starbursts repeatedly (I think I died just over 300 times) until most of them felt bad and left.

Don't think it's  the pettiest thing I've done but it was pretty high up there. 
    I remember this as I was the poor sap uprooting.  I had to tell people to slow down when killing you since you had vengeance up as well.  

Haven't done anything petty on Achilles, he's a pretty boring guy.
  • While a Spiritwalker, I convinced a small little thing that had joined the curia spiritus to give me all the clan's help files, chats, and all members that were part of the clan. I promised him a great place in the spiritwalkers after.

I recall much fear from said members when we began to contact each.
  • KyrraKyrra Australia
    @Achilles, so not true! It was pretty petty of you to put a contract on me after I delivered you onto a guard stack in Ashtan!
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."