Shrine Phase 3/Crusades - Final Form!

Comments

• KayeilKayeil Washington State
    Well we tried to get you guys the description of the Pandora dragon, which is really the only thing we care to see. We only managed 3 splinters before we started getting stomped on by Targs. Depending on how much essence the miracle takes, it may be a while before we stack up enough.  :p
    What doesn't kill you gives you exp.

• @Kayeil
    Our essence! We need it for fire and stuff!

Tecton-Today at 6:17 PM

teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
  • edited December 2016
    Armali said:
    Nazihk said:
    There is no real conceivable way to make a skill-based system that will allow a 2v10 to come out reliably on the side of the 2 short of some kind of enforced dueling mechanism, and enforced dueling is a terrible idea for an organizational conflict system.
    Ashtan says hi.
    When I use the phrase "come out reliably" I mean "beat 10 people who are less skilled but still can manage to tie their own shoes".

It's possible for 2 people to consistently beat 10 people when those 10 people can't tie their clownshoes.

It's not possible for those 2 people to reliably beat 10 people who have maybe half of a clue each.

• edited December 2016
    Nazihk said:
    When I use the phrase "come out reliably" I mean "beat 10 people who are less skilled but still can manage to tie their own shoes".

It's possible for 2 people to consistently beat 10 people when those 10 people can't tie their clownshoes.

It's not possible for those 2 people to reliably beat 10 people who have maybe half of a clue each.

lol it wasn't until this clownshoes comment and thinking of Imperian that I had any idea who you are. Then I read your name backwards
  • Kayeil said:
    Well we tried to get you guys the description of the Pandora dragon, which is really the only thing we care to see. We only managed 3 splinters before we started getting stomped on by Targs. Depending on how much essence the miracle takes, it may be a while before we stack up enough.  :p
    I did however get some good exploring in, both live, and as a soul. Made the two deaths almost worth it.

- To love another person is to see the face of G/d
    - Let me get my hat and my knife
    - It's your apple, take a bite
    - Don't dream it ... be it

• 3 splinters was pretty good for a two person order.
  • Farrah said:
    3 splinters was pretty good for a two person order.
    Thank you. Kayeil is amazing, isn't she?

- To love another person is to see the face of G/d
    - Let me get my hat and my knife
    - It's your apple, take a bite
    - Don't dream it ... be it

• I thought a lot of it was just getting there before you guys knew we were there to splat.   :cookie:
    If you need me, you can find me sporadically on the Achaea Discord as Yae. 
    Do not DM on forums unless you're ok with waiting a couple months!
  • KayeilKayeil Washington State
    Prythe said:
    Farrah said:
    3 splinters was pretty good for a two person order.
    Thank you. Kayeil is amazing, isn't she?
    Hey one of them was all you!  <3 You're the best.
    What doesn't kill you gives you exp.

• A fury of primal daubings writhe across the bulk of the Dragon Sarathai.
    He is a Golden Dragon, the land trembles at his feet. The ruddy hues of the sundered earth scale this immense Greater Dragon, only the iris of his massive eyes betraying the alignment of the soul within. Across every inch of armour plating and wing span, the draconic form is daubed with primative symbology whose spiked forms tell of a wrathful artist. Unintelligible to the eye for more than a moment, these strange and evocative shapes and figures writhe with a primal abandon, never once finding rest. A softly crackling amber glow surrounds him in recognition of the Great Wrath's highest attainment.
    Ignore the last sentence, it's a TF. Otherwise, that's the custom dragon desc for Artemis.
    - (Eleusis): Ellodin says, "The Fissure of Echoes is Sarathai's happy place."
    - With sharp, crackling tones, Kyrra tells you, "The ladies must love you immensely."
    - (Eleusian Ranger Techs): Savira says, "Most of the hard stuff seem to have this built in code like: If adventurer_hitting_me = "Sarathai" then send("terminate and selfdestruct")."
    - Makarios says, "Serve well and perish."
    - Xaden says, "Xaden confirmed scrub 2017."

• edited December 2016
    Lmao now I can't stop. 

• Tahquil said:
    I can't stop reading it in this voice:

wtf is that?
  • Sobriquet said:
    You have clearly never watched TV, ever.
    To be fair, I only know because my 18y/o loved that damn show from about 10 on.

• @Makarios @Nicola - Right now, the custom deathsights from Fervour are overwritten by Revelation's Guise, Quisalis Mask, etc. Is it possible to change the code so that the Order deathsights take precedence over these items, pretty please?
  • Aegoth said:
    @Makarios @Nicola - Right now, the custom deathsights from Fervour are overwritten by Revelation's Guise, Quisalis Mask, etc. Is it possible to change the code so that the Order deathsights take precedence over these items, pretty please?
    Not easily, but I'll add it to the list to see what we can do.
  • ShirszaeShirszae Santo Domingo
    Out of curiosity, for how long does fervour last?

And you won't understand the cause of your grief...

...But you'll always follow the voices beneath.

• Finding Torinn_HIM weak and undeserving of a place in Aegoth_HIS Master's world, Aegoth has 
    dispensed with Torinn.

oops
  • KryptonKrypton shi-Khurena
    Nicola said:
    Aegoth said:
    @Makarios @Nicola - Right now, the custom deathsights from Fervour are overwritten by Revelation's Guise, Quisalis Mask, etc. Is it possible to change the code so that the Order deathsights take precedence over these items, pretty please?
    Not easily, but I'll add it to the list to see what we can do.
    --
    Finding Torinn_HIM weak and undeserving of a place in Aegoth_HIS Master's world,
    Aegoth has dispensed with Torinn.
    Actually... You can go ahead and just keep that hidden, please.
  • Good fights and good times every time I've been involved in a Crusade.  Love it.
    Deucalion says, "Torinn is quite nice."
  • so, after reading this thread it's still not entirely clear to me. If I start a crusade on a time that's convenient for me, a european, am I then deliberately ruining it for the US folks? And will it be considered timezone abuse? If so, something is seriously wrong with how this game looks at non-US players. Since we ALWAYS have to stay up late or get up early to join in on the bigger events.

• Coamenel said:
    so, after reading this thread it's still not entirely clear to me. If I start a crusade on a time that's convenient for me, a european, am I then deliberately ruining it for the US folks? And will it be considered timezone abuse? If so, something is seriously wrong with how this game looks at non-US players. Since we ALWAYS have to stay up late or get up early to join in on the bigger events.
    People will complain regardless, frankly.
    - With sharp, crackling tones, Kyrra tells you, "The ladies must love you immensely."
    - (Eleusian Ranger Techs): Savira says, "Most of the hard stuff seem to have this built in code like: If adventurer_hitting_me = "Sarathai" then send("terminate and selfdestruct")."

• Fact is, don't fret that much about it. If you are looking for a good fight, plan a time when people are around (could even announce on the forums). If you are looking to farm essense, pick a weenie order and target them.
  • HalosHalos The Reaches
    He is a Golden Dragon wreathed in tendrils of coruscating fire. Writhing sinuously over his luminescent frame, the cleansing coils are primarily pure white in hue with the occasional burst of azure and gold radiance to augment its resplendence. Searing flares stretch outward over the massive wings, manifesting a scorching wind with any movement while fervent tongues of flame rise within the saucer-sized eyes that sit deeply within his proud, regal head, casting an exacting gaze over his surroundings.

A frenzied cleric screams, "Like more than one halo!"
  • What does the Mhaldorian custom dragon desc look like?

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

[ Runewarden Sparring Videos | Link ]
  • For those interested, the custom dragon description seems to last for approximately 48 hours.

• Coamenel said:
    so, after reading this thread it's still not entirely clear to me. If I start a crusade on a time that's convenient for me, a european, am I then deliberately ruining it for the US folks? And will it be considered timezone abuse? If so, something is seriously wrong with how this game looks at non-US players. Since we ALWAYS have to stay up late or get up early to join in on the bigger events.

Play the game your way bud. People will get over it. 
    Cooper said:
    This is one of the worst forms of special snowflake RP I've ever seen. Thanks for going to another city to do it!